» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Date to Remember

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Date to Remember - Page 6 Empty Re: A Date to Remember

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Kagami looked at Mazzie as she asked what she would do after wrestling. "I, i don't know. I never thought that far ahead." Kagami would say as she stood up and moved closer to Mazzie. "If i couldn't wrestle i guess i would just have to find another place to go. I don't have parents or many friends but i am sure i would find a way." Kagami said optimistically as she figured that no matter what she would be OK.

"What would you do if you couldn't wrestle anymore. I am sure you have a place to go back to." Kagami said as Kagami actually didn't know where Mazzie was from or if she even had parents to go back to. Kagami knew Mazzie had family but thinking about living with Lizzie made Kagami cringe.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:26 am

Mazzie wrinkled her brow at Kagmi's words. The girl was dumb and listless and just... However when the question was turned around, Mazzie shook her head. "For one, I'm a tit wrestler. I'm not like the other wrestlers. I can go a lot longer so maybe when I'm done, I can just retire and not do anything."

She then shrugged. "But, if something were to happen? I don't know. I always figured i would flip burgers or work at a Tim Horton's or something. It's not like I care." She really didn't either. "So... what happened to your parents?" She asked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:33 am

Kagami looked at Mazzie as she explained what she would do if she ever quit wrestling. "Um, i think you could do more than just flip burgers if something happened." Kagami said before Mazzie asked about her parents.

Kagami touched the eyepatch she had tied around her arm. "Well, um, i don't know. I never knew my father and my mother left when i was 10." Kagami said as she looked at the. "Me and my mom live from place to place. We were homeless but we survived. But one day she just left me without warning. All i have left from her is this eyepatch she left me, to hide my eyes." Kagami said as she felt a few tears on her cheeks.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:15 am

mazzie stared at Kagami as she told her story. It was sad but weird and awkward. Even as Kagami cried, Mazzie felt bad but... She sighed and walked over to Kagami. She hugged her gently.

"I'm sorry." She said and lowered her head. "I'm sorry you had it that rough and I've been nothing but a bitch..." Mazzie turned her head. Not caring about other people's harships helped get her through her own.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:20 am

Kagami was not expecting Mazzie to just walk over and hug her. So when Kagami felt Mazzie's arms wrap around her and Mazzie's breasts press against her, Kagami hugged Mazzie back. "No, it is alright. It was a bad time but that is all behind me. I am in a better place now. I even have my own house." Kagami said as she referenced her room. "Um, if you don't mind me asking. What was it like for you growing up?" Kagami said as she would try to look Mazzie in the eyes before realizing just how close their faces were to each other.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:30 am

"Well..." Mazzie said, groaning as she called the dinky room a house. She stopped though. She didn't need to fight with the girl anymore about something dumb. When she pulled away, Mazzie blushed as Kagami spoke. She was sort of thankful for the change of topic, even if she didn't like talking about her.

"Weirdly enough... Lizzie and I were best friends growing up. It was actually pretty fun being a child. But, fuck high school. I mostly got into fights and strung along a bunch of guys who thought they could nail me. I smoked a bunch of pot and was on juvey a lot. I'm kind of surprised I graduated." Mazzie shrugged. "It's kind of weird to be so defined by one feature... I guess..."

Mazie said and looked at Kagami. "You want to kiss me, don't you?" She said as she stared at Kagami, not showing any emotion one way or another.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:38 am

Kagami flashed Mazzie as smile as she talked a bit about herself. "I am surprised that you two were friends. She seems kind of...nasty." Kagami said as she tried to think of the right word. However, Kagami blushed a deep red as Mazzie asked her if she wanted them to kiss.

"i, um, i wouldn't mind kissing you." Kagami said as she turned to look away from Mazzie. "I mean i did enjoy kiss after our match." Kagami said as she would turn to sheepishly look at Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:50 am

"She is... now." Mazzie said with a wrinkled brow. So was she, though. However, it seemed like Kagami quickly set aside those things to talk about wanting to kiss Kagami. Mazzie blushed and looked down. She was feeling awkward all of a sudden and turned her head.

"I don't know why I did that." She admitted. Though it was the truth, the way she was saying it now made it seem like she wished she could take it back. She didn't, but thinking about it sort of made Mazzie reel a bit. She eased away from Kagami just to put some distance between them.

"Have you... kissed anyone before?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:06 am

Kagami would let Mazzie move away from her as she didn't want to appear to desperate. "I have but it was nothing like that." Kagami said as she had kissed some boys when she was living alone and on the streets but it wasn't anything romantic. Kagami then looked at Mazzie.

"Is something wrong?" Kagami would ask as the usual confident and sexy Mazzie seemed to be slipping away for someone who wasn't sure what she was doing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:07 am

"How was it then?" Mazzie asked. It almost seemed like an offhanded question and it probably was but Mazzie still said it anyway. Mazzie then shrugged. "No, nothing's wrong." The Canadian insisted and shook her head. "I'm just... I don't know." She said. "Hey, what do you have to do around here?" Mazzie asked. "I'm not bored or anything, but, you know. I guess we're still on a date."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next