Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Date to Remember

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Date to Remember - Page 14 Empty Re: A Date to Remember

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:40 am

Kagami's face turned even redder as Mazzie played with her tits right in front of her. "Um, i don't know. I guess i never filled out like you." Kagami said as she would take her time to sit up in front of Mazzie. Kagami then looked down at her small chest before puffing it out. "I have breasts. They are just no where as big as yours." Kagami said cup her breasts to try and make them seem bigger.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:34 am

Mazzie raised an eyebrow as Kagami cupped her small buds as best as she could. "Haaaa!" She laughed, alcohol laced breath pouring from her mouth. The Canadian shook her head and then reached out. She pushed Kagami's hand away and then began to grope the cat girl.

"What the hell..." She said and squeezed and pinched the underdeveloped bud. "I can't even get a handful!" She said and then sat up and thrust her chest at Kagami. "You wouldn't even know what to DO with thesse if I LET you!" She said and then gave Kagami's flat chest a shove while she giggled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:05 am

Kagami let out a small moan as Mazzie grabbed and squeezed her breasts. "Mmmm, I bet i would surprise you." Kagami said before Mazzie gave her a shove which knocked Kagami back down onto her back." Kagami would try to sit up to look at Mazzie again. "And besides breasts are not everything. I have a great ass." Kagmi would say as she finally managed to sit up.

Kagami would then reach forward to grab Mazzie's breasts. "Wow, i can't even get my hands around them." Kagami said as she would blush as she fondled Mazzie. "But they feel just as good in my hands as they do on my face." Kagami said referencing the many times Mazzie had covered Kagami's face with them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:15 am

Mazzie laughed as Kagami struggled but then blushed when the cat girl grabbed her breasts just like that. "H-Hey..." She said, turning her head, but she didn't protest much more than that.

Mazzie bit her lip as Kagami tried to grip and grope her chest. She turned her head enough to watch Kagami a little bit. However, as she spoke, Mazzie grinned widely and looked fully at Kagami.

"You like itt, don't you? You like being underneath me!?" She said and then thrust her chest at Kagami again, this time trying to knock Kagami over, but losing her balance herself and just knocking herself into Kagami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:32 am

Kagami was gently squeezing Mazzie breasts when Mazzie pushed her chest forward into Kagami. As Mazzie crashed into Kagami, Kagami fell to the ground with Mazzie on top of her. Kagami was blushing deeply as she was pinned by Mazzie and Mazzie's comments about Kagami liking being smothered by Mazzie made her blush even more. "I just really like your breasts." Kagami said trying to defend herself. "It isn't my fault you like pushing them in my face." Kagami said as she would just lay beneath Mazzie wondering what Mazzie was going to do to her next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:55 am

"No... you like them in your face." Mazzie said, shaking her head as her big tits pressed down against Kagami's flat chest. She looked at Kagami as her legs began to writhe a bit and she ended up straddling one of Kagami's legs.

Her glassy eyes looked down at Kagami's and she giggled again. "Maybe you want to sleeep in them?" She said and sat up, pushing her palm into Kagami's chest to steady herself as she began to peel away the red Milk-chan shirt and toss it aside. She really had no clue what she was doing but she giggled the whole time as she reached behind her and began fumbling with her bra, her big tits waving pendulously above Kagami while the drunk Canadian struggled. Her tongue stuck out as she fidgeted until finally her massive chest was unleashed and dropped heavily from the prison. She tossed the bra aside and then pushed her breasts into Kagami's face.

"Gooo to sleep, kitty!" She said, giggling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:03 am

Kagami didn't struggle too much beneath Mazzie as Mazzie moved her large bust above Kagami's face. "What are you going to do to me?" Kagami asked before she watched Mazzie take her shirt before removing her bra. Kagami blushed deeply as Mazzie's naked breasts hung over her face. Kagami would slightly lift her head up to kiss Mazzie's breasts before the fell over her face.

Kagami struggled slightly beneath Mazzie as her mouth would kiss at the tit flesh that surrounded her head. Kagami's hands would move to Mazzie's breasts to squeeze them as they suffocated Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:56 am

"Mmmmhaaaa..."

Mazzie moaned as Kagmi fondled and kissed her breasts. She wasn't really trying very hard to smother out Kagami, though she didn't have to try particularly hard either. The alcohol had made her hazy, but made her much more sensitive to the soft lips kissing her tits. Her nipples were already steel thick and she huffed as the rest of her body writhed subconsciously.

Her hips began to softly grind against Kagami's leg, her thigh began rubbing against Kagami's sex.

"Hnnn..." Mazzie huffed and lifted her chest up enough to give Kagami a sudden breath before stuffing one big boob in her face, jamming her hard nipple right onto Kagami's lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Kagami took a deep breath of air as Mazzie lifted her breasts off of her face. But before Kagami could say anything Mazzie's breasts were already back over her face. Kagami wasn't going to complain as her mouth would immediately close around Mazzie's nipple while Kagami's tongue would lick at the hard nub in her mouth.

Kagami would also feel Mazzie begin to hump her leg so one of Kagami's hands would stop massaging Mazzie's breasts to give Mazzie's ass a soft squeeze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:05 am

Mazzie began to softly moan as Kagami suckled her teet like a child. She purred quite loudly and let one hand slip through Kagami's silky hair while she ground softly against Kagani's leg. She felt the hands on her rump and shut her eyes. Her head was swimming from the alcohol still so even these soft touches were rather hypersensitive to her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next