Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Business" Dinner

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Business" Dinner - Page 4 Empty Re: "Business" Dinner

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 am

Mercy's lips were feeling a bit loose now that she was a little buzzed. She turned her eyes to the side and giggled awkwardly. "Uhhhh, welllll...." Mercy said and lolled her neck so she was looking back at Angel.

"So, we kind of had too much to drink and things started happening and, um... well... the only thing I really remember is that I was sitting on her face while I orgasmed and yelling out the name of um, our mutual ex boyfriend... ehhh..."

Mercy's cheeks flushed. "BUT! Neither of us were dating him at the time! So! uhh." Mercy turned her head. "Even I kind of lost respect for her. I know I have a forceful personality but it was kind of pathetic and sad and, um... embarrassing for both of us. I guess it's for the best we don't talk. I couldn't really look her in the eye after that..." Mercy said, letting her gaze fall at a point beneath Angel's eyes, which just happened to be the Latina's ample chest. "I mean... if something like that ever happened between us, NOT THAT IT WOULD!" Mercy lifted up her head and raised a reassuring hand. "but if it DID, I really doubt you'd just let me have my way with you, you know? A strong girl should be strong in bed. I kinda like that." She said, nodding.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:30 am

Angel's smile widened into a grin as she listened to Mercy, and then she started to laugh, pushing the remainder of the big drink across the table towards the pinkette.

"Sounds about right!" She giggled, starting the feel the strong drink getting to her too. What was in that stuff, anyway? "Heather could go into a room with the most submissive person in the world and that bitch would still end up getting her face sat on! That's really all she's good for, you know."

Mercy's gaze didn't escape Angel's notice, and the Latina could only grin more at the sight. She leaned back in the booth again, slightly arching her back forwards, to let her bust push outwards, just a little. She wasn't wearing anything too fancy, just a simple, plain black t-shirt, so there wasn't much to obstruct Mercy's view from Angel's chest. The Latina was feeling more relaxed again, too, especially with the alcohol getting into her system, so she couldn't help but feel up to teasing the paralegal a little bit.

"You wouldn't get the chance to even try, chica," she answered, flashing a confident smirk at Mercy. "If something ever happened between us, not that it would, then I would have you wrapped around my little finger before you even knew what had happened." She leaned forward again, snatching the last piece of octopus off the plate with her chopsticks, sticking it into her mouth quickly chewing it up and swallowing it down.

"But...something like that would never happen, would it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:40 am

Mercy shivered a bit at Angel's description and while her flushing cheeks might have been noticeable, her legs closing together underneath the table, was thankfully not. "I ... couldn't... um, SEE it happening." Mercy said, shifting her gaze away from Angel, trying not to ogle too much.

"I mean, you're so hot, you could have any girl or guy you wanted so, even if I was, you know, like, if that was something I was looking for, AND I'M TOTALLY NOT!" She said again, waving her hands in front of her and looking up at Angel with very red cheeks, "Then, um, you still probably wouldn't be interested in it. I'm so mousy. You probably like a girl with big boobs or, I don't know, someone hot. Even if, uh, you know... you could do whatever you wanted with me."

Mercy raised her eyes, becoming wide like saucers as she looked at Angel for a moment. She then looked down, once again her gaze falling on Angel's chest. "T-That was a good meal, but do you still want to dance? I think that's something I really want to do right now." Mercy looked sheepishly at Angel and grinned a tiny grin. her eyes then fluttered back to her hands as she opened her purse and pulled out the company credit card she kept on her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 am

Angel bit her tongue, stopping herself from laughing again as she watched Mercy, listening to her freaking out. For the first time, she actually looked at Mercy, and decided that she was actually pretty cute. For a mousy, flustered paralegal, anyway.

She opened her mouth to answer Mercy when she was finished talking, then decided to save it. She slid to the edge of her seat, and gave Mercy a nod. "Hell yes I want to dance!" She declared, grinning back at the pinkette. "You're not going to fill me up with booze and get me all excited and then expect me to not dance!"

She watched Mercy reaching into her purse, then gestured towards her to put it away, reaching into her own pocket to pull out her own credit card. Fuck it. She could splurge, just this once.

"I've got this," she quickly said, placing her card onto the table in front of her and giving Mercy a quick wink. "Save the company money for another night. Let the champion handle things this time."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:57 am

Mercy grinned as Angel said she was excited to dance as well. Mercy loved to dance and getting Angel in the club was something that would make it even better. Especially if she could shake what she had. Mercy hoped.

Mercy nodded when Angel told her to put away the card. Mercy didn't care who paid for the bill as long as it wasn't her. She was just excited to get to the club! Taking one more long sip from the extra big girl drink, Mercy lead Angel out of the restaurant and to the club once the bill was settled.

It was one she frequented whenever she had some free time and didn't have to work the next day. Though not exactly a regular, she knew some people here and there and tonight the music was definitely bumpin. She could feel it thump against her heart as they entered. The place was just starting to warm up for the evening so the dance floor wasn't totally packed yet. Mercy's head moved instinctively to the music.

Without thinking, she grabbed Angel's hand to pull her towards the dance floor. "So, you like this kind of music?" She asked as her eyes searched for a good spot for them to get their groove on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:20 am

Angel followed Mercy into the club, looking around it, checking the place out as they entered. It wasn't the kind of place she usually found herself in, but there was a first time for everything. Besides, she was tipsy and it was dancing. She liked to dance, and she couldn't wait to see what Mercy could do.

Her head began to bob back and forth as Mercy pulled her out onto the dance floor, and she responded to the paralegal's question by stepping past her into an empty space, turning to Mercy with a wide grin. Her body began to move on it's own, naturally swaying and moving to the music, the Latina slowly working herself into a rhythmic back and forth motion.

"Chica, if it's got a good beat, it doesn't matter if I like it. This body can move, no matter what I think about the music!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:37 am

Mercy beamed at Angel's words. She felt the same way, really. Though, usually the music still had to be electronic. She began to sway her hips as well, locking eyes with the spicy Latina.

Even though the obvious was on display, and Mercy certainly appreciated it, she was looking at the rest of Angel as well. The way the girl's hips swiveled so naturally. Mercy smiled at Angel but then closed her eyes. "You think you've got me just because you have a booty." Mercy said. "I've got one too, you know and I've been going to clubs for a long time! Don't think that you've got this, chica." Mercy said, sticking out her tongue.

She turned around and stuck out her butt, pushing it into Angel's lap and began grinding against Angel as she raised her arms in the air. "You can't see it cause of this damn suit, so I'll just have to show it to you!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:04 am

Angel grinned as she stared back into Mercy's eyes, swaying and bobbing against Mercy as the music bounced along. This definitely wasn't how she had thought she'd be spending her evening, but she wasn't going to complain. Mercy was cute enough to make it worthwhile, and the drink from the restaurant had definitely gotten into her and loosened her up. She was going to enjoy herself now.

She laughed as Mercy stuck her tongue out at her, then grinned as the paralegal spun around, grinding her butt against her. The Latina responded in kind, thrusting her hips forward against Mercy, grinding right back against the girl. "Don't worry, chica! I can tell it's there!" She answered, closing her eyes and letting her body move on it's own. "You're wrong about one thing though. I don't have you because I've got a booty..."

She opened her eyes again, a mischievous sparkle in them as she watched Mercy. "...I've got you because I've got everything, chica! You lucked out and got the total fucking package tonight!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:22 am

Mercy closed her eyes and breathed when her rump touched Angel's lap. She bit her lip and breathed softly through her nose as the music thumped inside of her. The actions were automatic. She'd danced like this a thousand times with a thousand people. Many she hadn't known, some she had. She always loved it but she loved it more when she was with someone she could trust and someone who made her feel safe.

The grinding made her blush, but she also felt safe and her heart seemed to beat to the rhythm of the music. It was great. She was so into it, she almost didn't hear Angel speak, raising her head as she lifted herself up just a bit.

"H-hey!" Mercy said, blushing as she looked at Angel. "I just don't have cow udders, ok? I've got boobs! I just like to... ahhh... keep them to myself!" She said and nodded. "I just don't put them on display for everyone, but they're there!"

Mercy leaned back, pressing her body against Angel's impressive chest she tilted her head back and rested it on the Latina's shoulder while her hips still swiveled and their bodies ground together. Mercy, without thinking, reached for one of Angel's hands and forced it under her suit jacket.

"Sssee?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 am

Angel's eyebrow rose up in slight surprise as Mercy straightened herself up, pressing up against the Latina's body. Her body kept moving, swaying and rubbing against Mercy's own, and she offered no resistance as the paralegal grabbed her hand and pulled it under her jacket.

On the contrary, she found herself eager for it. She let her hand slide up Mercy's body, as her other arm snaked around the girl's waist, holding her against herself. Her fingertips crept up Mercy's front, until they came to rest upon one of her breasts, which the Latina gave a very slow, gentle squeeze to.

She nodded towards Mercy, licking her lips slowly before speaking up again. "I see, chica. I can see it juuust fine..." She gave her another little squeeze, then started to let her hand slide back downwards.

"I think I like what I see, too."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next