by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 6:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Brawl at Dinner

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Brawl at Dinner Empty A Brawl at Dinner

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:56 am

After a few quick showers, some medical attention and a quick power nap, Yu-Shin and Ayame had gotten into a wrestling match in Yu-Shin's bedroom. Ayame pinned Yu-Shin's arms to the bed and sat on his stomach.
“You're wearing a tie Yu-Shin! It's a formal event!” She said short of breath.

“Formal? We're just going to an above average Italian restaurant!” Yu-Shin said as he pushed Ayame off, “Besides, I can't picture Lobo in a tie, can you? Look I'll wear a clean blue golf shirt and some nice dress pants, savvy?”

Ayame sighed, there was no getting through to that guy or so, she thought.

“Did you forget who's paying?” Ayame said with a smirk.
================================================================================================================================================
At Bay Street's Italiano Bistro

[attachment=0:3axeq849]thailand-italian-restaurant-big.jpg[/attachment:3axeq849]

The soft melody of violins played from the restaurant played, as Ayame and Yu-Shin waited for their guests. Ayame was wearing a black blouse with a black skirt. Setsuna had just walked in wearing some jeans and a t-Shirt.

“HAHA! Nice tie Master!” Setsuna said,

Yu-Shin turned red for a second as he took a sip of red wine. He readjusted the tie on his neck, he hated wearing ties. He leaned back and waited for the other party to arrive.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

A Brawl at Dinner Empty Re: A Brawl at Dinner

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 am

It was around 6:45 PM, Lobo and Clyde Gastin were waiting in the parking lot for Kelly Conway to accompany them on this very odd after-match-dinner.

Clyde was wearing a black Iron Maiden t-shirt with torn faded blue jeans and White basketball sneakers, and was happily taking another sip from his can of Japanese Beer before tossing it in the back of Lobo's car. "Hey Lobo, thanks again for inviting me man..."

Lobo who was wearing a white button-up shirt with a black jacket, black tie, and black slacks, along with black loafers, was trying to adjust and straighten his tie. "No problem Clyde... Yu-shin & Ayame said they were bringing a friend so I thought I'd do the same... Damn Tie..." Lobo didnt mind wearing a suit and tie, most Luchadors in Mexico did it, so Lobo got used to it at a young age, he just had a problem with getting his tie perfectly straight, which is how he wanted it to be.

A few moments later Kelly appeared with a Red Dress, Heels, a pair of earrings and her hair was now straighted down. "Lobo! You look so handsome in a suit... Hello Clyde... You look as shitty as ever..." Kelly said as she took the front passanger seat.

Clyde frowned at her comment. "Nice to see ya too..." Said Clyde before slipping in the backseat.

Lobo grabbed his keys from his pocket and looked at the two, "Look I usually dont care whatever trouble you guys get youselves into... but for today lets try to act normal... Kelly dont start any fights! And Clyde.... Try not to be you..." Said Lobo as he then stepped in the driver seat and with the rest of his gang took off to the restraunt.
======================================================================================================================================
At Bay Street's Italiano Bistro

The trio walked in and looked around for the others, until they at last spotted them.

"Heh, Nice Tie Yu-Shin... Ayame you look lovely this evening" said Lobo as he, Kelly, and Clyde sat down. Kelly on the other hand was not amused by the attention that Ayame got so suddenly.

"Clyde... Please be a dear and help me with my chair..." Kelly said seductively to Clyde.

Clyde on the other hand was busy. "Sorry Kelly... Busy!" Clyde said before he scooted his chair closer to Setsuna. "Well howdy Missy... Name's Clyde... Clyde Gastin. What might be yours?" Clyde said with a sly grin, while a frustrated Lobo put a palm up to his face.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:53 am

"Oh thanks, Lobo, your looking very suave yourself!" Yu-Shin said,

"I picked it out myself!" Ayame said stomping ferociously stomping on Yu-Shin's foot with her high heel, as if to say I told you so! The glass cups on the table shook alittle.

Yu-Shin eyes widened in pain and looked at Ayame with a forced smile, "Thank... you .... Ayame...."

Ayame turned to Kelly and kicked the seat from under the table, "You look very nice today Kelly!"

"My names Setsuna Shinu, or the knockout boxer. My name means the "momment of death" for a reason. So, I'd watch myself Clyde..."

Setsuna threw two lightning fast jabs just a half an inch away from contact of Clyde's face. Yu-Shin caught the second punch,

"This is a dinner table not a ring... Setsuna!" Yu-Shin said, "I'm sorry she has a short fuse and she's a bit of a hell raiser.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:37 am

Kelly went to take her seat but missed it and fell to the floor as Ayame kicked it from under the table, earning a growl and a glare from Kelly.

"Watching you baby is easy! Most undifficult think I ever had to do! and Hell Raiser's are my favorite kinda ladies!!!" Clyde exitedly from behind Yu-Shin

Lobo sat in his chair with his palm still in his face, with a large sign of frustration. "This is gonna be a disaster... I just know it!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:36 am

"Oh, uh.. sorry i tried to get the chair for you honest!" Ayame said,

"That so... " said Setsuna said givind Clyde a wink, "ah, what the hell... I'll give you a shot...."

Yu-shin sighed, he took another sip from his glass and stare into the dark red liquid. Yu-Shin was losing grip of his emotions with every drop.

"Waiter... " he said, "Could you please give these fine people a menu and could I have a bottle of this Cabernet, please!"

He turned his gaze to Lobo and whispered, "Do you think we'll be able to stop them from making a scene?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 am

Kelly continued to glare at Ayame with a firey intensity "Im sure you did..." said Kelly.

As Setsuna gave Clyde a wink, Clyde threw his arms up in the air and yelled "Wooooh!!!" before sliding next to Setsuna giving her a seductive look. "So you know, Ka-Rah Tay, like the others...?" Asked Clyde trying his best to give a seductive grin.

Lobo just looked at Clyde and cursed under his breath before turning to Yu-Shin. "No. Unless we kill them... That's our only option and since we don't likely be doing that, I can only say prepare for the shenanigans." said Lobo before downing a glass of red wine. "If we're lucky, they'll manage to cause so much chaos that we won't have to pay a single cent on the bill."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:47 am

"Oh that's fine Ayame's paying this round... she's kind of rich, She's got into some dough recently because of her 7 win streak." said Yu-Shin, "Which sorta ended today..."

Yu-Shin sighed, "I think Clyde and Setsuna would be fine, as long as he doesn't say anything too stupid. It's just these two I'm worried about now..."

Ayame scratched the back of her head, as Kelly looked at her angrily.

"Oh, well technically none of us actually specialize in Karate, Yu-Shin might know a few moves though. But, I do have one Karate move well, accept it's not a Karate move anymore it's been banned. Sorry, to disapoint you i'm not into the crazy asain martial arts like the others, I'm actually a boxer" Setsuna said as she put up her guard and threw a few playful jabs at Clyde's arm.

Yu-Shin looked at the menu, "hmm... I pretty hungry...Lobo wanna split an order of everything?"

Ayame nearly had a heart attack, "You usually barely eat anything at all!"

Yu-Shin smirked, "well, for me, fighting takes up a huge amount of energy...sorry Ayame...."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 am

Lobo turned to Yu-shin blandly. "Spaghetti... I only want Spaghetti...It's about to begin " said Lobo before having some more red wine, knowing what was on the horizon. Kelly who been on giving Ayame the evil eye came to an aburpt halt as her eyes lit up at the astonishing 7 win streak that Ayame had. Kelly couldn't help but feel jealous, she had lossed every match in Friction and Sex Wars to date, never has she won a match in AFW and Ayame had been on a hot streak.

"That's it!!! We're on bitch!!!" Kelly roared as she leaped over the table and tackled Ayame knocking her off her chair and trying to hit her on the ground

Lobo continued to have his drink and pretend not to care, while Clyde had moved Setsuna away from the thrashing Kelly. "Uh... Shouldn't you do something Lobo?" Clyde asked Lobo as he continued to act as if he didnt care.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 am

Ayame was easily tackled and taken down by Kelly as she was more worried about her wallet then her getting assaulted. Ayame not being good at grappling wasn't very good at fighting in this position so, she used her arms to absorb the blows,

"K-kelly, what are you doing?" she said,

Yu-Shin shrugged, "more for me..." as food came to the table.

"I wouldn't be much help right now" Yu-Shin said before digging in, "I can't fight at all... I burned up way too many calories in that fight not to mention the amount of blood i lost. Tomatoes are full of vitamins. And thy are filled with a special anti oxidant called lyposene that makes blood"

He would devour plate after plate as if they were nothing, but little appetizers. The dishes would pile up in no time. He took a big gulp of wine to clear his throat, "I'm coming Ayame only 40 dishes to go!"

"Oi, is Kelly always that crazy..." Setsuna said as she watched the two of them on the floor.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 am

"Getting Even Little Ms. Perfect!!!" Kelly growled why throwing a barrage of hammer fists to Ayame. She then tried to haul her up back on her feet and Toss Ayame onto a nearby Table.

Clyde watched the two on the floor with Setsuna before turning to her. "Baby... She Invented Crazy..." The texan bar brawler replied to the boxer.

Lobo continued to sit and devour his meal before turning to the others. "For the safety of us all, as well as the people in this restraunt; It's best we stay outta this fight. And good luck with 40 plates Yu-shin." Said Lobo while watching the other 2 duke it out.

\\

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next