Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BlueMeanie, Cy_Man, dlamp, I_care_not_till_I_must, Kelsea, killcarrion, Vcom7418, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

My apologies for the small hiatus

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:20 pm by Vcom7418

Apologies to all who have threads with me, but my midterms hit me hard. Thought I could balance stuff out while I revised...buuuut I failed. I will be back to posting either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good day, everyone Smile

Comments: 0

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 0

Will be offline next 2 weeks

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm by peek6

Hi all. I’ve been enjoying all the great threads I’ve been having on here with many of you. I need to take a short break and go dark for the next 2 weeks or so. Apologies in advance for leaving threads hanging. See you in November!

Comments: 2

Lesbian Wrestling Manga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesbian Wrestling Manga

Post by Daaharu on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:46 pm

So, a while ago, I came across this manga oneshot about lesbian wrestling:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lesfes_co_ch01

It's fun, pretty sexy, a little bit weird. It reminded me a lot of what we do here at AFW. It says "Chapter One," and I wondered if there were more chapters, but since it was translated in June 2012 and nothing ever came of it, I assumed that there was not going to be any more.

Then, unexpectedly, this showed up today. It's by the same author, but seems to be telling a more cohesive story:

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/lesfes_co_cherry_blosseum

Basically, a character is remembering a makeshift wrestling ring that she and some other girls made behind their school, and is flashing back to the fights. There's some mix of actual wrestling and sexual attacks. There is an emphasis on the sexual attacks, though, but so far this is some pretty good stuff, especially the first chapter. I could easily see AFW originating with something like this, decades ago.

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on September 13.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lesbian Wrestling Manga

Post by TheWamts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:47 pm

If you look at the Scan-lator's main site, you'll see what they're doing for April Fools.

Was not expecting Randy Savage with my yuri.

+ Two & B, sprites coming soonTM
TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 am

Heh, yeah. I'm hoping they don't drop this series as soon as April Fool's is over, though...it seems pretty great.

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:17 am

There never was a chapter 2 of lesfesco. Or Cherry Blossom. Remora Works, who does those series, rarely does multiple chapters to their series with a few exceptions. At least not (interconnected chapters) Nor are they particularly good at finishing things when they do do multiple chapters, a la futacolo-co.

it's a shame though. :/

Though, there are four chapters of lesfesco mature, which I heartily recommend.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:10 am

So there's no more of Cherry Blossom beyond what was posted today?

That really sucks. It sets up a bunch of stuff, both in the short-term and the long-term, and then leaves it all hanging. Gah.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:11 am

Not currently and probably not in the future. Nor has there ever been a part 2 of lesfesco and that has been up for years.

But who knows cookiemonster

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:15 am

Tatyina wrote:Not currently and probably not in the future. Nor has there ever been a part 2 of lesfesco and that has been up for years.

But who knows cookiemonster

Yeah, I figured Lesfes-co was standalone, since it's been so long and I've never seen any sign of it being followed upon. But this one has an actual story and everything...and unresolved stuff...would be totally awesome.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top