by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 281 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 277 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

ACT! ACT! ACT!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ACT! ACT! ACT! Empty ACT! ACT! ACT!

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:47 am

Shinobu sighed and looked around the Tension gym. For someone who was used to being around people and who had a career that forced him to wine and dine and be charismatic, he was feeling a little nervous. He had signed up for Tension a long time ago but he had still yet to have a match. After he had signed up as part of a movie he was working on had fell through, he remained on the roster but his busy life as an actor had kept him away. Now things had settled down and his friend Johnny Higurashi as well as his girlfriend Cassie Elliot had been pressuring him to finally get into the ring.

Shinobu was still worried though. Vassie had seemed to enjoy the fact that he might wrestle other girls which he appreciated but there was still a bit of an inner gentleman that was wary of the idea. Not to mention his agent Fujiko was pretty cryptic about what kind of press he might receive from it.

Either way, if he wanted a good match, he would need to have more of an appearance in the Tension facilities. At least he know how to work out. He had to stay in shape for his acting career so he was fine with doing all of his training in the very nice Tension gym.

At the moment he was on a stairmaster, his legs pumping up and down while he watched some entertainment news show on TV, killing two birds with one stone. He was dressed in a white shirt and tight gym shorts. A purple headband around his head collected sweat and a bottle filled with mineral water rested near by.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

ACT! ACT! ACT! Empty Re: ACT! ACT! ACT!

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:19 pm

The supermodel was pissed, she needed to blow off some real steam. She wasn't the type to go to the gym and train hard, she believed she had natural wrestling talent and did not need to work on it. However, this time she wasn't around to just have a spar, she needed to find a sucker to beat up on. Fresh from her loss against Johnny, Ami was looking to find a relatively new wrestler who she could atleast easily handle in the ring.

The supermodel was dressed in her white NIKE sports bra with white lycra gym shorts and grey sneakers. A sporty waterbottle in her hand, leaning against a wall she squeezed the bottle to squirt some water to drink from it as she had a annoyed look on her face. The supermodel had a constant frown on her face as she scanned the Tension gym until she saw a familiar face on the stairmaster. He looked like that movie star, what was he doing here? dont tell me..... the supermodel thought as her frown quickly turned into a smirk as she walked up towards him, from behind.

"Well hello, I didn't know movie stars used this gym as well" she giggled sarcastically, hoping to strike a conversation between him, which would be phase one of her plan to sucker him into a friendly match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:45 am

At first, when Shinobu heard Ami's greeting, he had figured it was just a passing fan. One reason he had been reluctant to work out in the Tension gym proper was because he actually wanted to be able TO exercise. If adoring fans constantly accosted him then he would be wasting time that he frankly didn't have. If he wanted to be distracted instead of work out, then he could just go train with Cassie.

However, when he turned around, he saw Miss Ami Takeuchi, the beautiful bluenette and starlet supermodel. Ravishing even in workout clothes, her smile was infectious. The two had crossed paths here and there during the usual celebrity gatherings but they weren't close friends.

Still, to see a sort of kindred spirit in Tension suddenly filled him with relief as well as a new desire to keep at it. He bowed politely. "Takeuchi-san! How splendid to see you!" He said genuinely. "Though, this is an odd place. One I'd never have guessed. How are you? How are things?" He said naturally as if talking to an old friend. He was pretty good with the conversational patter and making people feel at ease even though Ami was the one who was making him feel at ease just by being there.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:34 pm

That made things easier for the supermodel. The hollywood star remembered Ami from a few of their impromptu meetings, as was their line of business,mingling with lots of movie stars and models. She could probably sucker him into a match by using her charm, Shinobu was quite polite and the supermodel kind of felt sorry that he had to be the one to get his ass kicked, or atleast she hoped for that.

Ami tilted her head to her right side and gave him a warm, friendly, cutesy moe type smile with a light wave."Please, call me Ami. It's been going well Shinobu, I have been fine thank you." she said with a heavy sigh before continuing on "Yeah it is huh? I'm taking a break from modelling for a switch of career...or atleast keeping them both hand in hand for now" she explained. The supermodel then began to tug at her sports bra and lycra gym shorts in embarrassment, or atleast faked it, "G-gosh! You dont think these are too tight do you? I-i think my tailor made a mistake in the size....this is sooo embarrassing" she said faking a blush and pouting.

"Anyways, my trainer told me to go the gym and spar with someone, but you know the AFW? no one wants to be friends with me and I doubt anyone would give me a friendly spar in which they would take it easy on me....I.....I...." she said in a sad voice with fake crocodile tears.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:47 pm

"Yes, Ami-san." Shinobu said, bowing his head and smiling at her. She seemed to be in the same situation as he was, though Shinobu had no desire to give up acting, he WAS trying to balance his main career with his new one. Acting had won out thus far as he hadn't even had a match yet.

He was about to speak up about the subject when Ami began adjusting her tight outfit, showing off her curves and forcing Shinobu to look at her wonderful body. He tripped over his words as he blushed furiously. T-Tailor made workout clothes? Take-er, Ami-san, how decadent. You look superb though." He said genuinely.

Shinobu was surprised by her next words though. "I find it hard to believe that you haven't made any friends, Ami-san. You have such charming personality. I would think it would be easy for you to make friends."

He continued to smile. "I myself haven't been able to book a debut match though. I do spar with my friend, his name's Junichi Higurashi, but most people call him Johnny, however, I still haven't been able to properly debut."

He tilted his head. "Why don't we have a match Ami-san? I would feel more comfortable wrestling against someone I know and someone who I know will look out for me in the ring and of course, I would never take things too far with a lady such as yourself." Shinobu said bowing his head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Ami could notice how Shinobu was already falling for her little tricks, devious as she was, the supermodel almost did feel sorry for Shinobu as he was kind of in the same boat as herself. She still had to seal the deal though, "D'aww..you're just saying that right? right? No!? Aww thaaankkk youu" she said in a cutesy manner as she threw herself at him, for a quick warm hugg before pulling away.

She listened to him for a while, her index finger on her lips as she pouted. Sighing after he finished she continued on "You're too kind Shinny, I wish other wrestelrs were just like you. Apparently no one wants to be my friend, I guess I'm just too nice and too much of an airhead" she frowned as she put a hand on his shoulders with puppy dog eyes.

As their conversation continued, something caught her attention. He said something, something that pissed off her internally and made her eye twitch and grit her teeth. " Higurashi? Johhny Higurash that son of a - Erm I mean oohh I've heard of him, I've heard he's quite....good" she said rolling her eyes, almost blowing her little plan.

This was perfect, she could take all her frustration out on this guy, seeing he was Johnny's friend. Not to mention he did not have a match at all probably meant he was rusty and just a new comer, that added to the fact that he was going to take it easy on her. Easy pickings.

She jumped up on the balls of her toes, clapping her hands in excitement as her breasts jiggled a bit. "Yay, you will? Thank you! You're so awesome" she said with a bright smile. She got what she wanted, sucker in the trap.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:38 am

Shinobu returned Ami's hug with enthusiasm, smiling as Ami took his compliment. "Never." He said with a smile. However, Shinobu's eyes widened at Ami's impromptu nickname. He blushed furiously. She had caught him off guard completely.

"Ahh. w-well.. I .. I couldn't see why!? Beauty aside, you certainly have a charming personality!" He stammered.

"Ahh, yeah, he certainly is. I'm lucky to have him as a friend as well. He's helped me out a lot since I've been here."

Shinobu smiled as Ami bounced and clapped. She really was something. It was a shame that he was now off the market. No, it wasn't a shame. Ami was certainly a dear but no one could replace Cassie. He had been lucky just to meet her.

"I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure it will be no different than if we were in a film! Let's make sure it's spectacular!" He leaned back in for a hug of his own and then bowed.

"How wonderful! We'll get everything set up soon! I've got to go make a few calls now. I'll see you soon, Ami-san!" He said and retrieved his things before heading off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:24 pm

She had him wrapped around her finger pretty good, even though he was an actor, he still found her cutesy moe act hard to resist. She felt good as he complimented and supported her, even though she knew the real reason why she had little or no friends in the AFW. It was her true obnoxious attitude, that some of the other wrestlers actually knew about.

She winked at him "Oh most certainly, it will be quite spectacular indeed" she giggled as they hugged again, she snuggled a bit and tapped his back making sure her breasts pressed against his chest to further tease him, she KNEW he was seeing someone but Ami just liked to tease other girls men.

She waved him off goodbye and as he turned away to leave, an evil grin came across the corner of her lips. "Oh go ahead and make your calls pretty boy, you better make sure you have 911 on speed-dial. Beating on his friend will surely send a message to that bastard Higurashi" she laughed evilly before turning on her heel and flicking her hair back, she too heading off.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 am

Shinobu bowed once more at Ami, smiling at her teasing words. He then collected his things and made his way to the locker room. He showered and changed and then grabbed his phone. as he scrolled through his contacts, he had to decide whether or not to call Cassie first or Fujiko.

Fujiko would know soon enough. Shinobu quickly dialed Cassie's number and eagerly awaited for her to pick up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:17 am

Cassie checked her phone and issued a delighted squeak before answering. "Hi, Shinobu!"

Her brother, sitting on the couch with his laptop, glanced up at her with a raised eyebrow. Cassie stuck out her tongue at him.

"What's up?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum