Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tatyina Vs. Carol

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tatyina Vs. Carol Empty Tatyina Vs. Carol

Post by Tatyina Fri May 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Hardcore Match
Loosing Condition- 3 second pinfall

Tatyina's music began to play signaling for the kawaii to enter the ring. She walked down the ramp and looked at the crowd with wide eyes. She nervously looked at the sea of humanity and swallowed hard. She was sure she would never get used to it despite now having a couple of wins under her belt. She looked down to the ring and all sorts of various weapons were strewn about the ring. Garbage cans, chairs, 2x4s. Tatyina swallowed hard at the thought of it. She knew that if she wanted to protect her friends that it would mean going against gangs that could have weapons of all kinds.

She stepped into the ring and went to her corner. She really didn't want to use these weapons though. She didn't want to have to do something so horrible to another person. She had done some research though and knew she was facing a seasoned veteran with lots of ring experience. She heaved a deep sigh as she waited for her opponent to come down the ramp.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tatyina Vs. Carol Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Carol

Post by Jessica Sat May 09, 2009 9:34 am

"Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin started to sound on the loudpeakers and all around the place. But the guitar didnt seem to be part of the CD track. Indeed,it was Carol was playing it on her guitar! The blonde idol appeared from the backstage with all the lights focused on her and only her. She took a look at her opponent waiting in the ring and just walked down the ramp blowing kisses to her fans.

Once she reached the ring,she slided under the bottom rope and hopped up almost immediatly. Blinking at Tatyina,she cheerfully asked to Tatyina.

"Hiya! Recognise me?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 am

Tatyina's silvery eyes widened as Carol came down the ramp, playing her guitar. She couldn't believe that someone like her had such an incredible talent. She unblinkingly followed Carol's movements all the way til she reached the ring. When Carol bounced up and said hello Tatyina bowed deeply.

"Hello." She said in her quiet voice. "I-I have seen you around and I know you have been in a lot of matches but... I'm afraid I don't recognize you." She said sheepishly. "You are very talented though." She said with a small smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Carol let out a sigh,a little sad. "Oh......thank you." Carol walked toward her turnbuckle with a sad expression in her eyes and leaned on the post,starting at her opponent and waiting for the match to start.

"Okay....I must win this match....Otherway....Everyone will forget about me....It has been so long....."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Tatyina stepped forward and held out her hand with her jaw slightly agape. She wanted to ask a question. "D-do we really have to use all these things on each other? I don't want to hurt you..." As she finished her question the bell rang but she still stood there looking at Carol and waiting for an answer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 8:37 pm

"Sorry...I didnt want to do this...but I have to..." And with that,Carol lifted her guitar and attempted to hit the side of Tatyina's head with her guitar. It wasnt like it was going to connect,she only wanted to make her opponent step back

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 am

Tatyina's eyes widened when Carol lifted her guitar. Instinctively she rolled away and looked up at Carol from her kneeling position. "Have to..." She whispered and closed her eyes for a brief moment. "I understand..." She said and quickly looked around the ring.

I'll do my best to win the match without hurting you too bad then. I hope you can forgive me. She thought. She reached out and grabbed the nearest garbage can and rushed forward. She thrust it at Carol like a lion tamer beating back a beast with a chair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Carol held the guitar in front of herself and blocked the garbage can. And taking advantage of the situation,she would try to make Tatyina drop it before she could hit her with that. I will win. I will win. No matter what it takes. Carol thought as she clenched her teeth and started to push forward.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Tatyina was more inclined to use the garbage can as a shield. Holding it tightly and lifting it up to block Carol's strikes with the guitar. I have to get that guitar away from her. Tatyina thought. One hit with that and I'm done for. She backed up keeping an eye on Carol's guitar before taking a chance and hurling the can at Carol. She would dive underneath the can, hoping Carol would try and bat that out of the way instead. She hoped to knock Carol down and if not make her loose the grip on the guitar then at least make her less able to use it in close quarters.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm

The rockstar couldnt help but receive the direct hit of the can. Carol wasnt able to block the attack,and she was knocked to the mat as she dropped her guitar. She tries to roll away from her opponent Tatyina before she catches her with the the guard low.

"Unghhh!! I gotta get it back...!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next