Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Red, White and New

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Red, White and New - Page 5 Empty Re: Red, White and New

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:49 am

"Atlanta?"

Allie threw off her covers, sat up and yawned. She stretched, squeaking cutely and looked at Syd. "Since when is Atlanta in Tokyo?" She said as she scratched her boob. Allie hopped up and saw the rolls and juice and grabbed one roll and all the juice. She took a bite of the roll and after a precautious sniff of the juice, washed down the roll. It was good and she was grateful for Syd picking them up for her.

"I thought you wanted me to get you a match? Once I get ready, I plan on heading to the AFW facility. I'm eager to check it out myself." Allie explained as she began her morning ritual, by sifting through her suitcase.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:05 am

Syd grabbed the juice back and pushed Allie down.

"Do that. Then we go to Atlanta. And no, it's not in Tokyo, stupid. It's in New Jersey. Wait, no... Georgia. Wait, what's the one in New Jersey?" She thought about it while she drank down most of the juice, and then put the cap on and threw the bottle on her bed. She took two rolls and leaned against the wall, crossing one leg over the other while her unnervingly expressionless eyes remained on Allie.

"Talk to them. Get me a match. We're still going, so don't unpack all your stuff. I'm going to make it bloody. Show me who's on the card." She said, and flailed her finger at Allie's smartphone. Maybe Syd's flip phone couldn't look up things like that, but smartphones were still for brain dead valley girls and corporate tools.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 am

"Owwww! What the hell!?" Allie scowled.She furrowed her brow and rubbed her tush as she listened to Syd. It was rough. "Atlantic City?" The red head managed to decrypt Syd's words. "You mean Summer Splash? That's Atlantic City, New Jersey. Don't call me stupid when you don't even know that much." Allie said bitterly as she stood up.

"Anyways, that's a pretty good idea. We should crash it. That'll make a good first impression." Allie's eyes sparkled as she grabbed her phone and brought up the fight card. She handed it to Syd and nodded. Pick whatever match you want while I get ready." Allie said and grabbed her things, sliding into the bathroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:13 am

Syd devoured both rolls while she slowly scrolled through the different matches. "Ha. Your sister is on here," she said. "All these people look like stupid."

She knew Angel was the champ. She'd heard of Kelly Conway. Taylor Parker was Allie's half-sister. Aside from that, it was a toss up. She laughed out loud when she came across one girl, though, and she walked to the bathroom door with her eyes on the phone.

"Hey, look at this girl," she said. She raised a hand to push open the door, but it stopped an inch from the handle. She drew a breath to keep talking, but she hesitated, and after a moment of indecision she dropped her hand back to her side and went to her bed. "She's like a twelve year old."

She eventually settled on a match, one that made a lot of sense, all things considered. "Okay. Got it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am

"Another reason to go. I want a front row seat to that match." Allie called out before the shower turned on. After long minutes, Allie reappeared in a robe with her hair tied up in a towel, and white cream on her face.

"What did you find? I've looked over the card. I have a pretty good idea which you might pick." Allie grinned, her facial cream foiling her attempt to look sinister. "The hardcore match?" She said. "That Brittany skank was the girl that retired Taylor for a while. I owe her one for thinking she could deny me anything, especially Taylor though. Sicking you on her will be just perfect."

If her and Syd weren't on the same page, Allie had seemed to have made a decision as she shuffled back into bathroom, leaving the door open as the faucet turned on and a short time later, the sounds of brushing teeth could be heard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:45 am

Syd looked blankly at the masked and toweled redhead, and then back at the phone. "Yeah. That one," she said. "I wouldn't mind breaking both of their faces. Not big on hardcore, though. Breaking the rules is half the fun."

She tossed Allie's phone at her bed, and then got up to get her shoes. "You talk to AFW. Go get your way, little rich girl. I'm going to go out for a while. See you tonight."

She tied her shoes, took another roll, and left without another word.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5