Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Snake Charmer

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snake Charmer Empty Snake Charmer

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 5:43 am

"Hnnnng!" Morrigan grunted as she flashed her teeth down at Brittany. "Hnnnng!" her fingers dug painfully into Brittany's shoulders as she had her pinned down. There had been an angry sneer on her face the entire time.

Things had gotten rough. When Morrigan came to Brittany's place, she didn't waste any time. No hello or anything of the sort. She'd tackled Brittany roughly to the ground and and after some biting and scratching, Morrigan began to get even more aggressive, hauling her up and driving her back down, trying to tenderize Brittany like she was meat.

Each claw, each pinch, each fist was accompanied by a banshee like shriek. Morrigan was barely in control of her faculties as they finally made it to the bedroom. The violence was not new but it was also foreign.

"Hnnnnghaaaaaaah!" Morrigan screamed as she brought her hands up and dug her claws into Brittany's tits. Morrigan's body sputtered as she bucked a few times before she collapsed, her forearms burying into Brittany as her hands still clung to the brunette's breasts like handles.

She had just orgasmed harder than she could remember off the top of her head. Her mind was racing and she was panting deeply. Her eyes were wide and they burned as she stared through Brittany's neck to whatever was beyond. As she did, suddenly hot tears welled up and began to drip onto Brittany's chest. She didn't even blink. Her eyes were red and stung. Her head screamed at her to blink but it felt like she couldn't no matter how hard she tried.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Snake Charmer Empty Re: Snake Charmer

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 am

Brittany was taken by surprise as Morrigan just stormed into her house and attacked her. Brittany was so taken back that she couldn't form a response as Morrigan attacked her and shoved Brittany into the bedroom. Brittany had never seen Morrigan this aggressive or angry and although the sex was rough and painful Brittany had to admit that she kind of enjoyed it. Brittany couldn't help but moan as Morrigan roughly gripped her breasts before collapsing against her neck.

"That was amazing." Brittany said before she suddenly felt something wet fall against her skin. "Are you crying?" Brittany asked as she had never seen Morrigan cry. Brittany slowly moved her hands up to Morrigan's shoulders before trying to turn both of them over so that Brittany was on top. "What is the matter love?" Brittany asked as she looked down into Morrigan's eyes with concern on her face. Brittany usually didn't show much emotion around any one but seeing how Morrigan was crying and the distressed look on her face something just made Brittany feel anger in a new way. "Who the fuck did this to you?" Brittany asked as she gripped Morrigan's shoulders. "Tell me who made you cry and i swear that they will regret the day they ever did you wrong."

Brittany couldn't control her anger at the moment. Brittany had never really thought of Morrigan as someone she cared about but right now Brittany couldn't think of anything except brutally beating the person who hurt her lover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 6:12 am

"Shit! Fuck!" Morrigan growled as she heard Brittany's words. As she scrubbed away the tears, Brittany flipped her onto her back, Morrigan resting upon a pillow of her own sweaty matted red hair. She panted softly still and looked up through blurry eyes at Brittany. "Aren't you supposed to say, "heh, I knew I was such a good fuck that I'd make you cry?" Morrigan said, trying, and failing to smile at Brittany.

"Listen, Lilith." Morrigan said, gripping Brittany's shoulder tightly, but not painfully. "If I tell you, you'll just go flying off the handle. You'll make the situation worse. It... wasn't anything that fucking you couldn't fix." Morrigan pushed her head up and kissed Brittany deeply, trying to flash Brittany a grin before flopping back down against the bed. She shut her eyes tightly and turned her head. If she said Taylor had fired her, she couldn't be sure what Brittany's reaction would be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 20, 2014 6:20 am

Brittany's scowl did not turn into a smile as Morrigan tried to act like nothing was wrong. "Tell me who did this Morrigan?" Brittany said as she gripped Morrigan's shoulder tighter. However, as Morrigan said that Brittan couldn't do anything a smile crept across Brittany's face. "Oh, don't underestimate me lover. Once i find out who made you cry, i doubt that they will ever be able to do it to you again." Brittany said as she reached up and brushed Morrigan's hand away from her shoulder. "Now why don't you tell me who the little bitch was and i will make your problem just disappear." Brittany said as she watched Morrigan just flop against the bed with her eyes closed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 am

Morrigan scowled. "What if i don't WANT you to do anything to them?" She growled. What if everything's handled already!? I just need to vent some steam! I just needed you for a FUCK!" She said, turning her head, her lips pursing into a pout. Her brows knitting as she clenched her teeth.

Morrigan hissed, breath expending from her mouth as she sank into the bed with Brittany on top of her.

Morrigan's eyelids felt heavy and she let them slip halfway closed. "How long are we going to keep this up, Lilith?" She said. "It's only a matter of time before we kill each other so why the fuck are we pretending like we're a happy, fucking couple?" Morrigan opened one eyelid, closing the other to look at Brittany. There was a hint of sadness in her look, like she was saying something she didn't want to say at all.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 20, 2014 6:53 am

Brittany's eyes filled with a bit of sadness when Morrigan said that all she wanted from Brittany was a fuck. "Pinch me, i must be dreaming." Brittany said as she reached up and slapped Morrigan across the face. "Pretending? Is that why you tasered me after you saw me kissing that one guy at the party? IS that why you have always had my back when i am in trouble?" Brittany said as she looked down at Morrigan with a tear in her eye. "Is pretending all that you have been doing Morrigan?" Brittany said as Morrigan's words hurt her more than any taser or whip Morrigan has ever used on her.

Brittany couldn't look Morrigan in the eyes anymore as she stood up and moved towards the door with tears in her eyes. "You know Morrigan, i loved what we had here. I mean we are not the nicest of people but we are one of a kind, two peas in the same pod." Brittany said as she had her back to Morrigan. "But is a good fuck all i am too you. I know i may be crass and reckless and a little thickheaded at times but is that all you rally see in me." Brittany said as she tried to control herself. Brittany had never lost control of herself like this before but the way Morrigan was acting towards her and the words that Morrigan said just seemed strike Brittany right where it hurt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 7:12 am

Morrigan watched as Brittany's features changed. She really wasn't expecting Brittany to do anything but laugh. Or maybe get angry. But not int he way she did. The slap came hard and stung and left Morrigan frozen in place as Brittany got off of her and stepped away.

Morrigan touched her stinging cheek and quickly hopped off the bed. "You bitch!" She growled. "I fucking tased you BECAUSE I give a shit!" She said, growling at Brittany. "Don't you fucking start with that shit!" She said and marched up to Brittany. She reached out and grabbed her hair and tugged her so she could look into her eyes.

"I didn't just come here to FUCK you." She said. "I could FUCK anyone, isn't that right?" She said. "But you always play it like that's what's going on. Now you get bent out of shape when I say it like that? Yooou bitch." Morrigan growled, letting go of Brittany's hair. "Of course I give a shit about you." She said. "I think the same." Morrigan grabbed her own arm and clenched it tightly, turning her head. Her cheeks flushed. "Well... you were just a good human shield at first. And you were easy to use. It was fun fucking you and I could get away with a lot more than I used to because you'd grab the attention of anyone because you're so obnoxious and stupid."

Morrigan lowered her eyes. "You were a tool, Lilith." She said. She then paused. "And then you became MY tool." Morrigan slowly lifted her eyes up and looked at Brittany. "And somewhere along the line, I didn't want you to be anyone else's..." Morrigan looked down. "Tool." She added, trying to make it sound disingenuous.

"Obviously the idea of constantly looking behind your back, wondering if I'm going to put a taser in it isn't as appealing as it was before, was it?" She said in a soft tone. "So... why don't we just speak plainly for once about how we feel about each other?"

Morrigan's fists clenched and her body shivered. "Or, it's not going to work moving forward and we might as well just get the killing over with."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 20, 2014 7:19 am

Brittany let out a yelp of pain as Morrigan pulled her hair but what hurt Brittany more was Morrigan's words and the look in her eyes. "Maybe at first i was your tool as you said. But i never had to look behind my back for the taser. IF you betrayed me that would have been it and i would have found you and beat the crap out of you. But you never betrayed me and i kind got used to the feeling of you watching my back." Brittany said as she turned towards Morrigan.

"Yes let me speak plainly." Brittany said as she would grab Morrigan be her hair and pull her in for a kiss. Brittany would let go of the kiss a second later "I think i love you Morrigan." Brittany said as she just decided to say what she really felt at the moment. "
i guess every time i hit on someone else was my way of trying to get your attention. I mean recently i started to feel like i was losing you to Taylor.
" Brittany said as she would wrap her arms around Morrigan to give her a hug. "And just to let you know. If we were going to kill each other, i would have killed you long ago."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 7:26 am

Morrigan' yelped when her hair was grabbed but the kiss was surprising. However, not as surprising as the words that followed. Morrigan's cheeks flushed as Brittany spoke the words. Her eyes greedily searched Brittany's and she slipped her hand down Brittany's body and entwined their fingers. "Lilith." She said, speaking softly. "I love you too..." She sucked in a breath, as though she could inhale the words. She couldn't look Brittany int he eyes for the moment though, even though her heart beat rapidly in her chest.

"You... were never going to lose me to her." She said. "That was business. It was a job. and..." She said, lowering her head. "It's over now anyway. She fired me." She said and closed her eyes. She felt tears welling up in her eyes again but she had no clue what they were for and kept them trapped underneath her lids, not letting them escape. She wasn't going to tell Brittany that Taylor had said the worst things to her. She also wasn't going to tell her that Taylor had practically begged her to come back and that Morrigan just needed some time to clear her head. She wanted to forgive Taylor and take her back. She ENJOYED the work and as much as she didn't want to admit it to Brittany, she was starting to like Taylor too.

"What the fuck is wrong with me..." She muttered aloud the thoughts that ran in her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 20, 2014 7:34 am

Brittany let out a smile as Morrigan said she loved her back "Those words are music to my ears." Brittany said as she was about to shove Morrigan back onto the bed and start fucking her again. However, Brittany stopped when she heard Morrigan's next words. "She fired you? I thought she was on her whole i can make you a goody goody two shoes thing." Brittany said as she clenched her fist. "I think i should have broken that bitches jaw instead of her fucking ribs when we fought." Brittany said as she held Morrigan close.

"There is nothing wrong with you love. You are perfect. Forget that bitch and let us spend a night in a blissful embrace. And when you awake tomorrow we can go break that bitches legs." Brittany said into Morrigan's ear as Brittany figured that this whole fired thing was what had gotten into Morrigan and although Brittany wanted to go out right now and kill Taylor, Brittany knew that she couldn't leave Morrigan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next