by JimmyRussler Today at 6:54 am

» Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson
by Cpkeyes Today at 6:45 am

» The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner
by scorn53 Today at 6:39 am

» Asserting control
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

cutestwitch, Gator_Tooth, JimmyRussler, KillerV, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, noob, Silentcoins, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ofélia Castro Vs. The Sisters Kashnakov: Hentai Handicap!

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. The Sisters Kashnakov: Hentai Handicap!

Post by Tatyina on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Ofélia could feel Zera nearing her climax. She herself was close to cunning. Zera's hot body and stubborn attitude were finally submitting to the burlesque queen's sexy machinations. When Zera moaned her name, that was enough for Ofélia.

"Oh, suga! Ooh, yes! Fuck me! Cum! Ooooh fuuuuuck!"

Ofélia came hard and flopped backwards after a hard slap on Zera's ass to shove her off her knees, their puddles of cum mixing as their bodies flopped to the canvas. The bell rang, but the ref was finding it difficult to decide which hand to raise.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:15 am

Zera had no control of the woman's actions and it was just too much for her to find a way to confront this sexual abuse that left Zera so open, used like a piece of meat by the woman until she was done with her barbaric urges. The sound of that slap echoed through the area as she was forced back down onto her front, her large breasts mashing onto the warm, moist canvas, barely away from that hard yet thorough fucking.

A low groan escaped from the twin tailed sister's mouth, her cheek resting against the semi warm mat, using it as support as she was barely able to stay awake from everything that had been done to her, hearing the bell ring, knowing that she had just lost hard and fucked savagely by the impressive Ofélia.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Ofélia slowly crawled to her hands and knees after taking a moment. She slowly stood up while Zera lay plastered against the canvas. The referee's decision had become a lot easier and soon the caramel cutie's hand was raised into the air.

Ofélia let the ref hold her up while her legs bowed. Two hard orgasms in one match and two extremely sexy twins. One of them was her lover and the other was also finding a special spot in the lusty Brazilian's heart.

Once she had received the accolades, Ofélia dropped to her knees and crawled over to Zera, pressing her front against the girl's back and leaning close to her neck. "Oh, suga, what a fuck." She purred.

Her hand slipped up and began to cradle and knead Zera's big tit. "Now, I get both of you right? ... in private?" She purred and began to nibble on Zera's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:47 am

Zera laid there, quivering from her own thunderous orgasm that had subsided after the woman had been crowned the winner of the match. She needed some time before she could even find the strength to raise back up onto her feet. She did not get that chance when the girl came down on top of her, feeling those large, firm breasts pressing against her warm back and soon that seductive voice against her neck, which renewed the blush upon Zera's face. She was about to say something back when that hand came to play with her large, moist breast, which made a moan come from the twin tailed girl.

She squirmed only lightly underneath Ofélia, renewing the friction between their bodies before she would give a simple nod, a soft voice coming just seconds afterwards. " Y-Yeah... You do.. " She managed to say without moaning in-between those words, though it did come out when Ofélia nibbled on her ear, closing her eyes and lightly tensed up while her body was sandwiched between the canvas and the hot body of Ofélia, the heat just keeping her docile and aroused.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:57 am

"Mmmm... that's good to hear, suga. Maybe if you're a good girl, you can be my lover too. You're quite cute and having one of you cuties hanging off of each arm almost makes me want to cum again right now..." Ofélia purred and gave Zera's ear a lick.

"I'm going to find your sis, darlin. You go wash up and then we'll go get you nice and dirty all over again." The caramel cutie giggled and stood up, exiting the ring and leaving Zera to collect herself.

Ofélia wins 2 orgasms to 1

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top