Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 266 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 266 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Higurashis vs Gold Lioness and Jade Hawk

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Higurashis vs Gold Lioness and Jade Hawk - Page 3 Empty Re: The Higurashis vs Gold Lioness and Jade Hawk

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Lioness looked down at Mamouru for a second as if in thought. But a voice at the back her head kept her going. She grabbed the man by the hair and dragged him to his feet. She irish whipped him into the corner turnbuckle where her teammate was. She followed behind the man in a sprint and leaped into the air to body splash him as he got to the corner.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

The Higurashis vs Gold Lioness and Jade Hawk - Page 3 Empty Re: The Higurashis vs Gold Lioness and Jade Hawk

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Mamouru sat up from being slammed down only to be grabbed by the hair and hauled fully up to his feet. Lioness wasn't giving him much time to breathe or think and unlike Hawk, she had a little more strength to back up what she wanted to do.

Mamouru was tossed and stumbled towards the turnbuckle, barely managing to turn around at the last second before he crashed into the pads with his back, arching only to be compressed back against it with Lioness' hard body. Mamouru fell slack against the turnbuckle, pressed against Lioness' voluptuous body, his hands weakly rested on her hips.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 am

Even though Lioness didn't hold back on her splash, she hesitated immediately after impact. Part of her was really reluctant to keep going with the assault. But she feared what Dragon would say to her if she didn't press the advantage. She knew what he'd say and do. And she wasn't about to deal with that. The blonde grabbed the back of Mamouru's head with both hands and jumped up so both her feet were tightly up against his abdomen. Then she fell down to her back while pulling his head to throw him over her and towards the center of the ring in a monkey flip.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Mamouru was in one of the worst in match positions he had been in since he joined the league. He just couldn't get a break. The masked girls were relentless and they weren't even giving him a chance to breath. Mamouru grunted as Lioness' feet pushed into his abs and her weight pulled him down.

With a quick flip he was back in the middle of the ring, slightly dizzy and trying to blink away the bright arena lights invading his eyes. He wasn't particularly sore or injured, the girls hadn't really devastated him with power. He just felt like he was being paralyzed with the never ending assault.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:43 am

The masked blonde rather impressively pushed off the mat behind her head to flip herself up to her feet. She took a minute to mentally calculate just how close Mamouru was to the ropes. She sprinted to the ropes and jumped onto the second one to catapult herself up. She flipped backwards in the air attempting to land across him in a flying moonsault. Even if she was the larger of her team, she wasn't unathletic or necessarily powerful. If anything, compared to her opponents, she was lighter and had to win through this type of wrestling style.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Mamouru was dazed from the quick assaults, however, it seemed like Lioness was going to give him a few moments respite for some reason. When Lioness flipped through the air and Mamouru's vision was suddenly blocked from seeing the bright arena lights, out of instinct, Mamouru brought his legs up, hoping to stop Lioness' splash attempt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri May 02, 2014 4:48 am

Lioness crashed against Mamouru's knees rather unceremoniously with a grunt. She crossed her arms over her ribs and rolled so her face was pressed against the mat. She kicked at the mat in pain and tried to push herself up to her knees at the very least. Her teammate was screaming something to her but she couldn't make anything out over the sounds of the crowd.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 03, 2014 9:37 am

Mamouru was thankful when she collided with his knees. He rolled onto his own hands and knees and panted as he watched Lioness. He could see johnny stamping his foot in the background and when their eyes met, he shook his head. Johnny slapped the ropes but that was all he could do.

Mamouru threw himself forward to drop himself onto Lioness. All he had to do was catch her. Then he'd try and tangle his feet around hers and put her in a hard grapevine with one hand snaking around to hold her in place, putting his arm around her chest and his hand partially cupping her breast as he panted against her neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 am

Lioness still had one arm crossed over her ribs and was crawling on her knees when Mamouru pounced onto her. He pulled her into a hold and she struggled against him to try and break free. Her teammate was leaning over the ring on the second rope trying to motivate Lioness into fighting to get to her. But part of the girl was too distracted to adequately fight back. Mamouru's body was up against hers and it felt like too much to resist.

But she kept hearing her coach's voice in the back of her head. The blonde struggled against the larger opponent but ultimately knew she wouldn't be able to overpower him. She reached up to grab ahold of his hair and pulled to try and make him let go.

Last edited by 9943 on Sun May 04, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Mamouru felt Lioness struggle against the hold, pressing their bodies firmly together as a result. Though mamouru was focused ont he match, there was a natural reaction in his body even as, or perhaps especially because, Lioness gripped his hair.

Mamouru groaned and his face winced with pain as she tugged on his scalp. He unhooked his hands, one grabbing tightly onto her wrist while the other dug fingers painfully into her breast. Still, as he focused on that, the grapevine slipped a little, leaving his body against hers without the tight pain of spreading legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next