Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kaze... dude...

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kaze... dude... Empty Kaze... dude...

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:53 am

Johnny was sitting at home. After some nice take out and an awesome drink that Taylor had made, he just wanted to relax. The television was off and there was always the possibility that things could get intimate but Johnny was just trying to stay calm. All he kept doing was thinking about his match. He almost wished he could rewatch it right away but even if he had the film, he didn't want to do that in front of Taylor. He was thinking about how it went and about Kouze. Not about the GIRL, but more about her ... ilk and his... stuff and junk.

Johnny readjusted himself on the couch. He slid an arm around Taylor and leaned into her neck. He kissed it softly and then kissed up her jaw and kissed her ear. 'Love ya, babe." He whispered. He needed to say it. After a few more kisses he pulled away. "I've been thinkin... and junk." He said and eased away from her a bit. 'I think that... maybe I should stop wrestlin." He spoke softly, lowering his head almost as if he were afraid she might hear it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kaze... dude... Empty Re: Kaze... dude...

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 am

Taylor pulled her feet up on the couch behind her butt and cozied up to Johnny. She pillowed herself on his shoulder and put a hand flat against his chest. There was an uncommon air between them, and it was more than the leftover tingling energy and physical exhaustion that followed a work night. Under normal circumstances, initiating sex needed nothing more than turning off the TV, but tonight Taylor was content to sit and listen to Johnny's breathing.

She wore a smile while she leaned her head to the side to surrender her neck to Johnny's lips. "Love you too," she said with an airy giggle. His next line got her attention.

She pulled back and turned to face him so she could look into his eyes. Her brow scrunched up and her lips parted before she spoke. "Babe..." she said, with a slight pause. "It was just one girl. I mean I'm sorry I lost my shit on her, but... C'mon, be serious."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 am

Johnny sighed softly, looking down. "I... ain't even mad at you or anythin like that. You were doin what you had ta do. But... how many times is it just gonna be 'one girl?'" Johnny lifted up his head and put a hand against her cheek. "You're my whole world an junk. I don't know what I'd do if I lost ya. It ain't even the first time that it happened. There was that shit with Shauna too. How many times are you gonna be cool with watching chicks kiss me and junk? What if... " Johnny turned his head and squeezed his free hand. "What if one of those times I end up kissin a girl back cause... I know you'll just blow it off. I... I dunno man." He said. "I don't even want that to be a THOUGHT, ya know? Like, That Kouze chick... was pretty cool. I mean... she ain't shit compared to you but..." Johnny frowned.

"We got all the money int he world. It ain't like I need ta keep wrestlin to pay the bills. If it was just about wrestlin to be the best, then wouldn't I wrestle dudes? Join a men's league and junk. No. I'm wrestlin chicks still. Why? I... just can't think of a good reason and I'm worried that if I don't stop, I'll lose ya. And if it's a choice between wrestlin and you? It ain't really a choice at all. I could find somethin else ta do and junk."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:47 am

Taylor prepared to say something several times, but each time Johnny's next sentence kept her silent. She didn't know how to feel, or rather she didn't know if it was okay to feel how she felt. She held her body suspended in the air and kept her breath captive in her chest, her fingers and toes curled and rigid.

"Johnny..." Her voice quavered. "But... you haven't kissed them back. Right? I know you haven't. I trust you. And..." His words about Ninjette echoed in her mind. Her worst fear, a fate worse than death, was the day when Johnny would rather have some skank in the ring before her. "What... What about Ro? And... what about... You can't do that, Johnny, you can't just stop. I can't take that away from you! Babe, you can never, ever lose me." She forced a weak smile. "But... that doesn't mean I wouldn't kick your ass. If I had to."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:00 am

"What? No! Of course not!" He said. He hadn't. Maybe Kouze but only because he THOUGHT it was Taylor. He wasn't even sure. He hadn't even been conscious, really. Johnny shook his head. "What? What about Ro?" He asked. Why was she bringing HER up? Johnny's hands trickled down to Taylor's and he held them tightly.

Babe... you could never take anythin from me. All you've ever done is give me more... and junk. Like, you know what that means?" He hoped. "Just, like... man... When I get in the ring, I'm just thinkin with my body. My arms and my fists and my chest and shit and..." Johnny furrowed his brow. "Like... the other parts too, man." Johnny said quietly, turning his head in shame a bit. "And, like... I don't even want you to THINK that, like, some chick has even a chance in hell with me just because... like... she's all up on me and ... junk..." Johnny fidgeted.

Johnny suddenly pushed Taylor against the couch on her back and straddled her. "Those chicks man." He said, looking down at her. "That shit happens cause I'm a man and junk." Johnny leaned forward, pressing his hips against her, showing her that he was suddenly at full attention. "You make this happen because I'm Johnny. And you're Taylor, man." He said. "I just hate the fact that something might happen because of the man in me when the Johnny in me only has eyes for you and only ever will." Johnny looked at Taylor with a serious and furrowed brow, hoping she would understand his silly words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Yes. What about Ro? She wanted him way more than random girls that get in the ring with him for one night, but somehow she got a pass.

But Taylor didn't want to press the issue. She slid down onto her back and closed her eyes when Johnny pressed himself between her legs. She wondered how much of what she did was to keep him from wanting to run off with some Tension bitch.

She nodded without opening her eyes. "I understand." Maybe the whole idea of a married guy rolling around with slutty girls and still only wanting his wife, even if it's just on a physical level, was a pipe dream. She looked up at him with eyes awash in concern and confusion and uncertainty.

"Babe, I don't know what to say..." She grabbed hold of his wrists and held them tightly. "I trust you. You can do whatever you want and I'll be okay with it. Okay? If you want to stop with Tension and move to a men's league, or do something totally different, I'll support you. There's a lot of things I know you'd be really good at. But I'm not asking you to, okay? I'm not like that. I'm not jealous, I just... sometimes... scream at bitches like an angry cab driver."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Johnny lowered his head. "It just feels like... it's a little selfish, babe." Johnny said. "Like, you're right. There's a ton I COULD do but, it's the only thing I WANNA do. Like, isn't that messed up and junk? All I wanna do is just wrestle chicks, man. That's pretty messed up and junk." Johnny closed his eyes. "I mean, like..." Johnny said turning his head. That's not ALL I wanna do, like... I'll wrestle a dude if I gotta." he said. "And, I wanna be the best and junk. Like, it would be totally awesome if we were both champs, ya know?" Johnny said grinning at Taylor. "I think that would be pretty sweet! So, I guess it's not JUST about rollin around with sexy babes." Johnny didn't like using the term but he was tryingto be as honest as he could. "I take my wrestling super seriously. I'm not the same dude I was when i joined the league just lookin for some tail with my bro and junk. I feel like I'm a real wrestler now, I just... happen to wrestle sexy chicks that want my nuts... or want to destroy them..." Johnny said, chuckling nervously.

Johnny sighed and buried his face in Taylor's chest, kissing her affectionately. "But... you're my life. I'd do anythin for you and if it meant givin up wrestling, I wouldn't think twice about it. So..." Johnny said between kisses. "I'm feelin kinda stuck. I know you said I can do whatever but I can't figure out what's the best for myself, ya know?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:30 am

Taylor kept her eyes focused on Johnny, but as he spoke she couldn't help but smile. She loved him so much. And he loved her so much she could melt into the cushions of the couch, or detonate right there in their living room.

"Hey, Tiiiiiger..." She said, with a mischievous gleam in her eye. Suddenly, she thrust her hips up and pulled on Johnny's arm while she shoved his other shoulder, sending both of them down for a heavy landing on the floor with Taylor on top. She sat up and straddled him, sitting on his stomach and reaching back to hold her hair up.

"Hey," she grinned. "I mean it. You can do anything you want. Know what I mean? Like, not just like you have my permission or whatever, but you really can do anything you want! If you want to wrestle girls or guys or sell juice on TV in an infomercial or whatever, or be a personal trainer or do strongman competitions or be a professional skateboarder. It's a great big world out there, Tiger, and if you're stuck in one direction, just check out the others for a while. Ya know?"

She leaned down and pressed her upper body against his chest, and her lips against his. "And no matter what you do, at the end of the day you come home to me, and we'll eat dinner and watch TV and talk about stuff and have sex on the back porch until the neighbors call the cops, and we can figure out the whole big world together. Okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 am

Johnny grunted softly when Taylor toppled them off the couch but he also chuckled a bit, sliding his hands up along her hips and looking up to her as she spoke. "Yeah, man. It would be pretty cool to try and compete for W-S-M and junk. Maybe if I win the title, I could try it out. Really train hard and see if I could qualify and junk. but man, those dudes are cut as shit." Johnny said tilting his head, thinking about it.

Johnny grinned up at Taylor. "Yeah, babe. Actually, that sounds pretty awesome." He said, sliding his hands up her waist and giving her a squeeze. "We've already had dinner, ya know." he said, grinning at her as he tugged at her shirt, pulling her closer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 am

Taylor placed her hand on top of Johnny's chest to keep him from pulling her down. "Mmm hmm..." She bit her bottom lip and her indigo eyes gleamed. She leaned slowly down under her lips were against Johnny's ear, and whispered "Go change into something comfortable and meet me in the gym in fifteen minutes."

Her grin couldn't have been more loaded with implication. She got off of him and scampered away and up the stairs.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next