Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You should know better...

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You should know better... Empty You should know better...

Post by ThunderFox Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:04 am

Lilly, after returning backstage from the beating she got from Jocelyn, had one thing on her mind; Mercy. She had gone to the ring in the first place to show that annoying bitch that she wasn't going to give in. Instead, she ended up being on the receiving end of some Chinese girl's hissy fit. And the cheerleader was still feeling the effects. Her legs were shaking, and her crotch still hurt like never before. But Lilly was persistent. Always persistent.

Slowly, the blonde made her way through the back halls, eventually making her way to the office area of the building. She had been around here only a few times, but she knew where her office was. She made it a point to know everything g about her and Clyde. This was part of it.

Lilly ignored the glances and protests of some of the suits that worked around here. She didn't care about them. When she finally came to her destination, she was damn near ready to kick the door off it's hinges. But she was around others of higher authority than her. Not to mention, she didn't think she had it in her to try at the moment. Not with the pain she was in. So, she took a much more subtle approach, and just opened the door. Simple.

"We aren't done yet, bitch," Lilly said as she entered. Her tone didn't come off as tough as she wanted, but considering the pain she was in, she felt it was enough.

Back to top Go down

You should know better... Empty Re: You should know better...

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:24 am

Once Mercy had retreated from the match, she went immediately back to her office. She just needed to clean up and get out of there. She needed to go home and think about what she was going to do to Lilly. How she was going to deal with her. She certainly wasn't expecting Lilly to show up and when she came through the door, Mercy stood up and slapped her hands down hard on the desk.

"Oh. My. Gawd!" Mercy said and stared at Lilly. "Y-You're worse than Clyde! Get the hell out of my office!" She said and pointed angrily at the door. "Didn't have enough ass kicking for today!? haven't you learned when to cut your damn losses!? Get. Out!" Mercy's cheeks were puffed and flushed as she stared at Lilly. She was so tired of this girl. "You need to get a life!" She screamed and looked at her desk. Her instincts took over and she reached for a stapler and hurled it at the blonde.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 am

Lilly expected the outburst from Mercy. Whenever she spoke to Lilly, it was almost always yelling. It just made her want to smack that mouth off of her even more. And hopefully, she would have that chance. One way or another, she would have that chance. "No amount of you running, or yelling is going to get rid of me. I'm not going anyhwere!" Lilly shouted back.

Lilly was about to advance on Mercy, when the paralegal threw a stapler at her. A STAPLER! And she called her crazy? Lilly narrowly avoided getting hit square in the face by the flying office tool, ducking a bit and covering her face just in case, causing the stapler to smack hard against the wall behind he and fall with a thud to the floor. The sudden movement didn't do too much to help Lilly's pain predicament. She needed to sit. Badly. So without asking, or caring, she grabbed the chair in front of Mercy's desk, and slid it out to sit in it, Letting out a sigh.

"Look bitch, you should know by now that I'm very, very persistent. And if it wasn't for the... incident at the ring tonight, i would have had you, finally."
Lilly shifted a bit in the chair. Just thinking about it made her lady parts hurt even more. "You also had the chance to make this end before. I gave you the chance. One match. And you refused it. Who's fault is that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 am

Mercy reloaded, grabbing the tape dispenser when the stapler failed to hit its mark. Eventually she would run out of office supplies but she didn't feel as if she was above chucking the monitor at this psychotic girl. But then... Lilly just... sat down... And sighed. Mercy tensed up. it HAD to be a trick! But then... she started speaking normally!

Mercy adjusted her glasses. it was weird screaming at a girl who was just being regular. mercy snorted through her nose and leaned her palms on her desk. "Why the hell won't you stay out of our lives?' Mercy asked the question. She didn't scream it. But there was a tone of confusion and irritation in her tone for certain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 am

To Lilly, this felt very out of place. She was so used to doing... anything to get what she wanted. Well, anything aside from talking. And having a normal, civil conversation with Mercy was the last thing that she wanted to do. But in her current state, she didn't really have much choice. As much of a pansy the pink haired girl must be, even Lilly knew not to try and fight after taking a beating like she did. She wasn't that stupid.

Thankfully, Mercy didn't try and throw more crap at her. It was much harder to dodge when you were sitting down. "Clyde humiliated me. You took away my title shot. And you expect me to just say 'oh it's okay, I'm sure she had a good reason!'" Lilly had to take a deep breath before she continued. God it was hard being civil. "I don't role like that. I'm a girl who believes in payback. Hard payback. Clyde will get his, soon enough. But you are the one who's caused me more trouble, given your position here in the AFW." Lilly crossed her arms and fixed a glare on the pink haired girl. "Needless to say, I want my payback on you most of all. And if that means I have to keep coming after you time and time again, then I guess that's what I'll have to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 am

"You were fucking with my man and being a crazy ass bitch! What the hell was I SUPPOSED to do!?" Mercy barked, leaning into her arms and leering at Lilly. "I was the one who got payback on [i]you, you fat uddered psycho!" Mercy said, huffing. "Like... how stupid can you be! By YOUR dumb logic, if you get payback on ME, then i have to get payback on YOU then you have to get payback on ME! That's how idiot men act!"

Mercy growled. "You're just dumb!" She growled. "if i kick your ass int he ring, then you're going to lave us both alone! I'm just so tired of looking at you!" She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:58 am

Lilly gritted her teeth when Mercy started yelling yet again. She was doing her best to remain calm, but this bitch was making that very difficult. Even so, it was tempting to just smack her attitude right out of her. But, considering that there were people not far from the office, she was sure the commotion would cause a bit of a stir, so she bit her lip, trying to keep her cool.

And then she finally bit. Was she agreeing to what she thought she was? "So, does that mean you accept my offer then?" Lilly's vile grin spread on her face, that all to familiar grin. "I meant what I said. I'll sign anything I have to. But my only condition is this; If I win, I get Clyde... and you." Lilly couldn't help but let out a giggle as she added that last part. She didn't really want her, but it would bother Clyde and her, so it was just too perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 am

Mercy narrowed her eyes as Lilly spoke. Until she got to her stipulations. "M-Me!?" Mercy said, literally taken aback as she cringed away from the desk. "S-So that's what this is about, isn't it!?" Mercy said, blushing. "You've set all this up just to get at me! Obviously, you're so into me it hurts. That's clearly why you have this obsession! You know I'd never give in to such a fat uddered idiot so you have to play all these games! Isn't that it!? Admit it! Admit you're hot for me!"

Mercy said, pointing her finger into the desk, practically banding her finger down as she ground it against the surface. Her cheeks were flushed and puffed out brightly as she stared at Lilly. Her heart raced. That was it all along. Lilly didn't want Clyde. Lilly wanted her and she was just using Clyde to get to her!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 am

Lilly listened to Mercy's ramble for a moment, but couldn't stop herself from breaking out into laughter, despite how much it hurt. It was just so rich! This bimbo actually thought that this was about Lilly having the hots for her?! She was dreaming! While she didn't consider her to be... hideous, she didn't really see her as hot either. Then again, if Mercy agreed to have a match and Lilly won her, then only time would tell if she would grow on her or not. She guessed not.

"Don't flatter yourself!" Lilly said when she finally stopped laughing enough. "Do you honestly think that I'd go through so much trouble if all I wanted from you was a good lay? Please! There are dozens of girls here who are a thousand times hotter than you, and put out a whole lot easier!" But then again, a challenge was much more exciting. But Mercy didn't need to know that much. "No, this is about me proving a point. You have been able to pull your strings to get me into trouble, and lose me a title shot. If I win, and get you, it will be me who's in charge, not you. I'll be the one calling the shots. And you won't have any say. At all. For once, you'll be completely powerless." Lilly leaned forward, her cocky grin ever present. "And I know how much you love having some kind of leverage. You are pretty bad at hiding that about yourself. I just wanna see how much you squirm when that leverage is taken away from you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:29 am

Mercy narrowed her eyes as Lilly spoke, irritated by the girl's laugh. It was even worse with what Lilly was saying though. it WAS true that Mercy liked to be in control but there was something beyond that. Mercy lowered her head pulled back her arm and slapped Lilly across the face as hard as she could. "You don't know a DAMN thing about ME!" She barked, huffing a bit. "I'll give you your damn match. If you win you can do whatever you want with Clyde and I for twenty four hours." Mercy said. "And when I win..." She added. "You quit the WHOLE company so I never even have to LOOK at you ever again!"

Mercy crossed her arms under her chest. "I'll send you the contract. We'll fight in a few weeks. If you attack either one of us before then, the deal's off and I'll just have you thrown in JAIL."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum