Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Good Help

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Good Help - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Help

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 am

"Give it time." Lukretia said as she leaned forward and continued to grind her heel into the petulant white haired chauffeur. She grutned a bit at the pleasure of what she was doing to her. She liked Nim because she was feisty and willing to challenge Lukretia a bit more thanher more calculating twin. Nisa reminded her more of Violate except without the facade of an effervescent personality. She did wonder if those two ever had any night time trysts in the garden. It seemed like something the black haired twin might be more into.

Lukretia melted into Nisa's fingers. "use your lips." She requested as she closed her eyes. "Is zat vhat you think? Rarely do people take meine money simply because I am offering it. If you only desired money, you vouldn't be here. It is ze same for Violate und Xenia as vell. Xenia vould stay for free if I let her." She said with a smile. "I think she vould be competent enough. But, I suppose zat ve vill not ever know as long as she has zese stubborn ideas aboutme. Am I not charming?" She asked rhetorically. "Und am I not generous und caring? I certainly do not understand vhere all zis hatred comes from. I did not realize it vas so heinous to expect ze best from everyone.' She said and sighed, melting into Nisa's touch.

"Are you ready for something else yet?" She said, nodding at Nim. "Or does your mouth speak for ze lower lips still?" She said, grinning and opening her eyes to devilish slits.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:26 am

"Kh... gah! Yeah, yeah, c-clever. Saw what you did there, asshole." Nim huffed in pain as the German domme continued to abuse her crotch with her foot. It was agonizing but the good kind of pain. It was tougher to resist the desire to grab Lukretia's foot and try to control it, to still her rough touch and to rut against it, but Lukretia tended to stop being any fun at all when you tried to control her (After a point she became fun again but that was a tremendous amount of effort.) and Nim was not in the mood to have that sort of fight after meeting that irritating rabbit punk.

Cardia had worked hard to remain silent and invisible through all of this. It was incredibly arousing but she knew if she moved even an inch, the three of them would set upon her like wolves. Nim noticed her, but Cardia was too smart to meet her eye contact. She had gotten quite good at focusing at nondescript parts of Lukretia's body. Nim hissed, "Hah, she's new. Picking up local talent already?"

Nisa obliged, planting rough kisses along Lukretia's shoulders as she continued to squeeze her back, side, and hip muscles. "True... I was thinking more about the people in the league. Though I suppose you don't own the place quite yet..." Nisa murmured between kisses, letting the breath of her words tickle Lukretia's skin. "Of course, none of us are here for money. You'll always have the loyalty of me and my sister, of course." Cardia was paying attention only to roughly every third word and even she immediately picked that out as bullshit. "They simply aren't ready to hear the unkind truths you speak."

Nim growled, frustrated by Lukretia's taunts, "Gah, fuck, fuck, fine, whatever it takes for you to stop stepping on me already."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Lukretia's eyes fluttered when Nisa began to kiss her body while still massaging her. She exhaled through her nose and smiled as she felt Nim squirm. "It is vhy I sign ze checks." She quipped as she finally pulled her foot off when Nim continued to complain. She stared coldly at the white haired twin. "Zen make yourself useful." She said as her hand trailed down her body and she motioned to the subtle vee formed from the dip in her dress.

Lukretia then turned back to Nim and guided her hand to her own breast while she turned her neck and gave her more room to kiss. "Never." She said and her eyes fell upon Cardia. They sparkled and she smiled devilishly as she stared at the girl. Her eyes trailed down Cardia's body and stopped at the girl's womanhood. She gave a curt nod before turning her attention back to the twins. "It seems I redressed in haste." She said aloud, but really giving a command to the twins.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 am

Nim snarled up at Lukretia, rolling back up to her knees once freed from Lukretia's foot. She made no small show of rolling her eyes at the German but that was all the fight she felt like at the moment. Nisa let out a soft purr into Lukretia's neck as she kissed the German and clamped her hand around Lukretia's chest and squeezed it roughly as she placed several kisses and love bites in the nape of the German's neck.

With silent agreement, the twins undressed Lukretia, undoing the dress and pulling it gingerly from the German. Nisa quickly folded it and draped it across the apron of the boxing ring before returning to her position behind Lukretia. Nim kept Lukretia occupied before Nisa could resume her task. Kneeling down, she nibbled roughly across Lukretia's inner thighs before lapping at her, teasing the lips slowly and roughly.

Cardia felt Lukretia gazing upon her and returned her eye contact as Lukretia wordlessly demanded. The glance was all she needed to make her intention clear. Lukretia had given her permission-- a command, really. Cardia bit her lip; everything was a double-edged sword with this woman. She was happy to not have to simply watch this but, at the same time, attracting the attention of the twins was the last thing she wanted to do. With her mistress exposed, it did not take much to get the fire started. Cardia leaned back, folding her arms across her chest just so her hands could squeeze her breasts, eliciting a quiet gasp from the maid.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4