Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 17 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Akashi grinned at Mina's words. "That's what I was saying! As far as I'm concerned you're the one that popped my cherry, babe." She laughed. "You're right and if we really want to feel a dick we can just go buy one without all the rest of the bs attached to it." She chuckled again. "Orgies are fun..." She trailed off as if she was remembering one. Akashi was amused at Mina's indistinguishing of fighting and fucking. "I think We're both the kind of women that, at the end of the day, are satisfied as long as we end up with a few bruises and a whole lotta some kinda body fluids on the floor, whether it's sex or fighting but especially if It's both."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 17 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Mina giggled at Akashi, especially at the dick joke. Lesbian didn't have to mean mature.

"That's the ticket! I so love you!" She gave Akashi a tame little kiss on the lips and absentmindedly wondered if the hot water ever ran out on these things.
"I think I'm just about good for now," she said quietly. "Though I dunno if you've been putting it off too, but we gotta scrub downtown some time. We don't wanna blow it with our lovers, future or otherwise, cuz we stink like a ring. Not that I'd mind that so much myself, but ya know..."

She smiled a bit dryly and held up a bar of soap offeringly. "We should've cooled down enough by now, just hope I don't jump outta my skin if something goes in the wrong place."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Akashi kissed Mina sweetly. "I love you too." She whispered with a grin. She then sheepishly turned her head. "I wasn't going to say anything that would make me stop being able to look at and touch that hot body of yours until I was so pruney I was raisin sized." She took the soap and began to scrub Mina down. She tried to get every nook and cranny she could manage, lingering in general but spending a bit more time than she probably needed to washing Mina's breasts, butt, hips and thighs. She then handed her the soap back.

"I'll wash you off whiile you scrub me down!" She chirped. "And yeah... I think I might fall over when I step out of the shower."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 am

Mina limply let Akashi scrub her over, feeling a bit like a princess with the fine and precise treatment. She especially enjoys the thorough scrubbing of her thighs and soapy nipples, and was pleasantly surprised when her crotch was so numbed by now that she hardly twitched when it was rubbed down. There was a fine layer of foam over her body by the end of it all.

"Mmhmm," she purred lazily at the end of it all, potentially thinking of protest if it didn't mean getting her hands back on Akashi. She lathered up her hands thoroughly and ran them over her shoulders and neck massaginly. She took her time polishing up the sumo's impressive orbs. "I'd kill for these, I swear," she sighed. "Did they come in with the sumo weight thingy or did the titty fairy just have some surplus when puberty came around?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 am

Akashi melted into Mina's touch. She let out long soft moans of appreciation. Cupping her hands she began to pour water down Mina and wash off the soap. She grinned when when Mina complimented her breasts. "A little of both." She explained. "The first thing puberty did to me was make sure everyone knew I was becoming a woman. At school all the girls hated me and all the boys... let's just say I was very popular for all the wrong reasons. Training for sumo turned them from big ol udders into the shapely beauties you are so generously doting on with those hands of yours. Filling out the rest of my body really made them look like they belonged on me instead of being a bean pole dragging bowling balls around." She ran her hands up and down Mina's form. "What about you? Yours are nothing to laugh at either, especially considering how damn skinny you are."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 am

Mina chuckled and reluctantly slipped her hands down to run over her sides and hips, finding new and pleasant work in massaging and cupping Akashi's similarly shapely buttocks.

"Just about the only thing I don't work out, so I think that's where my crazy eating put all the fat when I was burnin' it right off obsessing with one club or another. Dunno if it really works like that, but I sure know my ass wiggles like its tryin' to get free if I cut loose on the snack." She proudly wiggled her fit but soft butt a little proudly. "Not that I don't like my little squishable tush. But Mina's takes the cake far as I'm concerned... it's all small and creamy but so soft you could flick it and it'd jiggle for just for a second, but so much at the same time," she gushed. "You're damn good competition, though," she added. She squeezed Akashi's a bit more playfully, enjoying it curviness.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Akashi couldn't help but press herself against Mina as she grabbed her ass. She lazily rested her arms around Mina's shoulders and leaned in close. "Thanks, it's tough to keep it from turning into chunky cottage cheese." She had to laugh to keep herself from crying at the thought. "I swear if I took a week off I'd turn into a bloated walrus." She leaned back and let the water run down her. She then grabbed Mina in a playful head lock. "Alright bean pole, showers over!" She would drag her over to the towels and take one. wiping herself down before twisting it into a rat tail and snapping it at Mina's bum.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 am

"Bah. You'd be whatcha callit... voluptuous. Or curvatious. Amercans call it 'bootylicious," she assured her about her weight. "Not like you wouldn't just work it all off in a day or two anyway, I'm sure..."

"Yuki!" she squeaked playfully, giggling as she pulled and wiggled at Akashi's grip, but she was still a bit fragile so couldn't do much, making the bigger girl's size difference all that more of a factor. The sisterly playing struck a chord with Mina, and she squealed as the whip hit her bottom. It too brought a flash of memories of locker room antics from her sports clubs, with her old coach doing more than her share of them herself.

She rubbed her butt but grinned impishly. "Ohhh, you're askin' for it, bootylicious." She swung her leg by quickly, grabbing a stray towel with her toes and sweeping it over the wet floor of the shower. She'd twirl it readily into her hands with something of an expertise, between her athletic antics and gymnastic ribbon routines. "Just remember that YOU'RE the one with the bigger target," she teased, giving a light sideways crack at her rump.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 am

"You saying I ain't voluptuous?!" She yelled as she tried to escape the rat tail. "Youch! dammit!" She yelped as her ass was snapped. She rubbed it and laughed. "You were just trying to get me to rub my ass so you could watch!" She growled playfully as she twisted her towel up and snapped it back at Mina. Akashi too enjoyed this. They had such a strange relationship, friends, sisters, lovers, rivals but that was what made it so great. She stopped suddenly. "What are you doin tonight? You have plans? If not, I know I don't want to... or won't be able to... do much besides be a lazy bum. Wanna grab a burger and then maybe a tub of ice cream to take home and stuff our faces on the couch?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:13 am

Mina skipped backward, awkward but affective as she dodged the next whipping. "A mere spoil of victory!" she giggled, twirling her towel in a fanciful spiral like a gymnast ribbon. She calmed it to a halt after the offer of the girl's night in.

"Uh.... not really. Was gonna check the tivo and stuff, nothing fancy. Vicey's got a match tonight and think she's seein' her sister. Think there's some legend about twins dying if they're too far apart or something..."

She cut herself off before she got into too much of a ramble, blushing a little bit. "But yea... that's sounds super awesome." Her shrunken smile rose a bit more, seeming more certain. "It's what best friends do after all, right? Help eachother cut loose, let eachother get fat, assure the other they're not getting fat, and then help em lose the weight anyway."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next