Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Little Secret

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Our Little Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Little Secret

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:56 am

Johnny's eyes widened at Cassie's words. "The... hell? For real?" He said. He shook his head as she continued. Johnny nodded again and grabbed Cassie's shoulders. "Cassie. It'll be in the ring. It ain't gonna be anywhere else. I won't let it happen, ok? Have that match and I'll make sure it stays just a match, ok?" He smiled weakly at her. "I got your back, shorty. You just do your thing and let me worry about the rest, ok?" He said as his smile became a little more genuine. "I got big shoulders an junk."

Akashi listened to Taylor as she pulled out the tea, waiting for the water to boil. "Talia-chan?" Akashi said and smiled. Of course she knew Talia. She knew her quite intimately. Unfortunately that seemed to be the problem. Akashi frowned. "We slept together. You don't have to be so crude about it!" She said defensively. "We enjoyed... a special moment! It's not like I just did that and told her to go away! I thought we were close and then she... she just stopped talking to me!" Akashi crossed her arms. "Taylor-chan!" She said. "I know I'm promiscuous, but come on. I didn't treat her like I just wanted her body. I thought... we had a connection and... " Akashi turned her body away from Taylor. What Taylor was implying was actually a little hurtful to the Sumo. She thought Taylor thought better of her than that.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 am

"Thanks, Johnny." Cassie smiled.

Taylor held up her hands defensively. "Dude, it is what it is. Whatever. I'm not trying to say that you did anything wrong. I have no idea, anyway, I just know that Talia's really, really sour on you. On all of us, really, all four of us. I met her earlier, and... she told me some interesting shit."

She paced around a little and put her hand on her hip, her weight on one leg with the other leg bent. She bit her lip while she thought it over. "Kashi, it's a mess, and we kinda caused it. I mean, Talia lost her shit because of us. Well, that and because she's a fuckin' looney toon." She grabbed Akashi's sleeve and turned her so they were face to face. "Kashi, I don't know why she's so pissed at you, but I want you to make it right. Apologize or whatever, I dunno, just... bury the hatchet, ya know? And don't worry, I'm gonna do it too..."

She frowned deeply, and her brow wrinkled in thought while she debated saying the next part at all. "And... there's one other thing you should know about her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:48 am

"It's not like..." Akashi said as her shoulders slouched. "She had my number. She still probably does. I took CARE of her! If anyone should be sour, it's ME." Akashi whined and pouted at Taylor when she was turned. "And I... grrrr." Akashi turned her head. "Well, I don't know WHAT I should apologize for!" She huffed. "But... I guess... if you think it will help Cassie-chan." She added. "Then... maybe, I can... swallow some of my pride, even though I didn't do a thing! I'm the one that put my heart out on my sleeve, you know." She put her hands on her hips. She wasn't happy about any of this but if Taylor was going to, then maybe she could too.

When the kettle started whistling, Akashi turned around and pulled it off the heat. She then began preparing the tea while Taylor spoke. "What else should I know?" She said with her back turned. What new info could possibly matter at this point? She already said she'd apologize even though she didn't do anything wrong.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:16 pm

"Well, she's..." Taylor hesitated. "And like, I hate this idea more than you do, but you're right, it's just for Cassie." She breathed a single, amused laugh. "Did you ever think I'd be the one telling you to be the bigger woman? Or... maybe better woman. You don't need anyone's help being... ya know. Fat."

She pinched Akashi's sides and jiggled them back and forth. She was mostly stalling. She didn't really want to find out what kind of pandora's box she'd be opening by telling Akashi, but she was sure enough that making peace with Talia was the only way to help that she was willing to fight Akashi over it if need be.

She sighed. Here goes. "So Talia's Dark Angel."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4