by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Royale

+7
daemongirl
LunarWolf
Jilly
Old_Man_Tai
Cy_Man
Kitten
Tatyina
11 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Royale - Hentai Blitz Royale - Page 23 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Royale

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 am

[E,4]

Natasha was in full control of the match as she locked in her new finisher, the Flash Flood, for the very first time in a match, the move making its big debut right here at the climax of the Royale where she was certain it would make a big impact as it finished Joy off for sure. Her eyes however then went wide in surprise as she felt Joy's fingers not upon her breast but brushing along her sex instead, the french woman glancing down just in time to watch as those fingers took hold of her clit and began to twist and pinch it between to pinch it between them. The move caught Natasha off guard as her move was now being used against her, her own downward movements only adding to the pleasure being forced upon her clit and within moments she was forced to release Joy's leg and bring her hand down to the nurse's sex, furiously grinding her fingers down upon the top of the woman's clit while Natasha began to moan louder and louder, unable to properly answer Joy.

Realizing she had to change tactics she fell backwards putting them back on an even playing field, but even so she could feel an orgasm building deep within her sex and knew she wouldn't last long if something didn't change. Her other hand now free she reached down to slide two of her fingers into Joy's pussy while the other continued to squeeze and pull upon Joys's clit, feeling her own hand sliding into her sex as she continued to slam her pussy into the nurse's own, willing to endure pleasure from her own attack in this wild gambit.

She pumped and pumped away but the moment her body shuddered she felt her fingers begin to slow and knew she was finished, crying out in ecstasy as her body gave in at last after enduring wave after wave of attacks from what seemed like every woman who had climbed into the ring both before and after she had entered. Joy had been left untouched for too long it seemed and as much as her mind screamed at her body to resist it was of no use, her pussy wasn't listening any longer and no matter how great her desire to win was she had simply taken too much. "Not....again...." Natasha said in a surprisingly soft voice as she wasn't speaking to anyone but herself, angry at herself for not being strong enough to win yet again while at the same time her mind began to grow numb with pleasure as her body began to shake wildly upon the arrival of her orgasm.

Her body arched and squirmed as her climax seemed to tear through her, her juices gushing out of her like a geyser and drenching both her front and that of Joy as well, Natasha biting down hard upon her bottom lip as she fought to keep her moans contained within her for what little good that did. Her pussy would not cease cumming for several long moments which to Natasha felt like an eternity, one spent in shame as she lost to someone she would never have believed she could, almost wishing Akashi or Natalia had finished her off a long time ago. She banged her head back against the mat as her orgasm began to subside and then immediately rolled over, her face buried in her arms as she laid there panting for air, doing her best to block out the world around her.

[E,4]
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:09 am

[E,4]

Joy was on the verge of orgasm as Natasha continued to hump against her sex but thankfully Joy's gambit payed off as Natasha was soon cumming all over Joy's hand and legs. However, Joy wouldn't be far behind Natasha as all the sexual contact from Natasha's finisher finally brought Joy to orgasm seconds after she defeated Natasha. Joy's orgasm drained her and all she could do was lay next to Natasha with her legs entangled with her opponents. Joy had a smile on her face however as this match was great for her and even though at the moment she didn't realize she had won Joy was happy as that was one of the best orgasms she had ever had. "Ah, that was great Natasha but i told you i would make you cum." Joy said as she would slowly try to sit up.

[E,4]

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:12 pm

"Ding! Ding! Ding! There's the bell as both beauties finally burst! Natasha almost put Joy into a powerful finishing move but the tricky nurse's maneuvering manage to wring the orgasm out of the blue haired fighter. The evening's events finally manage to catch up with her! Joy's crafty strategy allowed her to have the necessary reserves to face off against Natasha who still nearly managed to pull off a victory even when Joy was nearly fresh."

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen! Now that the ring has been thoroughly soaked in the juices of eleven amazing and sexy ladies, I can't help but long for the sweet orgasmic released I witnessed eleven times in this over half hour long hentai adventure! Congratulations to our winner, Nurse Joy and all the participants! But thanks to you, especially for being part of AFW hentai history! This is Eva "Sugar" White signing out!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23