Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, KarlKraus, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella Empty Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 am

Match Type: Hardcore
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, submission or knockout
Special conditions: Hardcore rules (NHB, no count outs, weapons allowed), Non-title match

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/brittany-t3415.html:2jxkojj5]Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella 47b99d0632679f95f42320135472d61d21411e97_zps459c795b.jpg[/url:2jxkojj5]
VS.
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/libby-liberty-vella-t3271.html:2jxkojj5]Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella Libertyr.jpg[/url:2jxkojj5]

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella Empty Re: Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella

Post by hamish1024 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:46 am

The Clash guitar riffs began playing through the arena and Liberty quickly entered down the ramp. She cut a striking figure as she hurried towards the ring - tall, busty and unkempt, with long black hair and milky white skin. The punk gave a running wave to the crowd, then completed an energetic entrance by jumping straight onto the apron and ducking under the ropes.

Liberty looked around the ring with a grin, microphone in tow. She loved stirring up trouble, and tonight’️s match was the perfect opportunity.

“Hey, viewers!” she began, addressing the fans pleasantly enough, but with real fire in her belly. “You wanna see a REAL hardcore match!?” she rabble-roused, wanting to win some support before she said her little piece.

“For too long now, the hardcore scene in this place has been controlled by preening little princesses, happy to use a weapon if it means they don’️t break a nail!” Liberty mocked. She knew her own appearance was far from well-groomed, but she didn’️t give a damn, and figured she would use this to her advantage now.

“Well, don’️t worry, ’️cos I’️m not scared to put everything on the line. I’️ll turn this ring into ANARCHY!!” The punk girl raised her fist, then stared expectantly at the entrance ramp, a keen glint in her big grey eyes, as she awaited her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:14 am

Liberty would not have to wait long as Brittany's music soon began to blare over the loudspeakers. Brittany stepped into the arena to the boos of the crowd. Brittany just ignored them as she walked to the ring with her belt secured firmly around her waist. As Brittany walked towards the ring she kept her eyes locked on Liberty. Brittany slid into the ring and walked right up to Liberty. "So you want anarchy. The only thing this ring will get turned into is your grave." Brittany would say with a smirk on her face. "I hope you won't mind when i paint this arena with your blood tonight." Brittany would say before staring right into Liberty's eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:32 am

Liberty scowled as Brittany made her entrance, the hardcore champ as obnoxious in person as she had seemed on TV. Her smug sense of superiority really sickened the punk girl.

“You’️re a self-important bitch, aren’️t you?” Liberty observed, happy to meet the other girl‘s gaze. “This isn’️t even a title match, and yet, you bring your belt anyway. Cute.”

Liberty began limbering up for the fight, stretching her arms, bouncing on her toes, keeping her distance a little for now.

“Of course, I’️m not here for the belt, I’️m just here to make a statement on your sorry ass. But, as the saying goes, if you want blood… you got it!”

With an eager grin, Liberty suddenly lobbed the microphone straight at Brittany’️s head, kicking off the brawl with a quick attack. Whether or not it hit, it would announce the start of the fight with a horrible screech, as the breaking mic fed back through the arena speakers before dying.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Brittany stepped to the side to avoid the microphone being tossed at her head "Such cheap tactics won't work against me bitch." Brittany said as she removed her belt before charging at Liberty. Brittany raised her belt with both hands to try and slam it into her opponents face. "Yes i want blood and i will have blood. AS tonight you will bleed." Brittany would yell out as she charged at Liberty while the bell rang in the background to signify that the match had officially started.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:01 am

“Damn,” Liberty swore as her throw missed. The audience groaned a little at the hideous screech made by the broken mic.

“No cheap tactics, huh?” the punk girl retorted as Brittany removed her belt. “Madame only wants the luxury beating, does she?” she said in a mocking tone.

It was probably a mistake for Liberty to run her mouth, though, as the other wrestler suddenly ran wildly at her, swinging the raised belt. Liberty’️s eyes widened, then she let out a grunt as the metal slammed into the side of her face.

“Aghh!!” she groaned, the force of the impact making her face sting, and she lost her footing. The black-haired girl stumbled sideways onto the mat, annoyed to have suffered the first blow here.

Still, the downed fighter was far from rattled. To demonstrate how unfazed she was, Liberty made a show of rubbing her face.

“Hmm… no, no blood yet…” she taunted. “Your weird goth party will have to wait.”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Brittany smiled as she looked at the downed Liberty "Don't worry bitch, i am just getting started." Brittany said as she handed her belt to the ref and moved towards the downed liberty. "This is just the beginning of your brutal beat down." Brittany said as she would try to kick the downed Liberty. "You should just give in now and i promise that i will only break a few of your bones instead of all of them."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 pm

“Ungh!!” Liberty groaned as she took the kick. However, even as she spasmed and curled up a little, she would try and grab Brittany’️s ankle, hoping to pull her attacker to the mat as well.

“No deal,” she grunted through the pain of the kick.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 am

Brittany saw Liberty curl up into a ball and she thought that this match was going to be easier than she thought. However, Liberty grabbed onto her legs to pull Brittany down to the mat with Liberty. Brittany landed with a thud and she groaned in pain before quickly trying to get away from Liberty and back to her feet. "You fucking bitch." Brittany would say as she got back to her feet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Liberty watched keenly as Brittany rolled away, the punk girl getting to her feet as well, the first flushes of pain and anger starting to feed her adrenaline now.

"I'm not a bitch, but I know the best way to deal with them..." Liberty replied. She would hurry over to her opponent and try to grab hold of her before she could stand up properly. If she did manage to get a headlock on Brittany, the black-haired girl would start striking her body with her steel-clad elbow.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next