Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sagacious or Strict?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sagacious or Strict? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sagacious or Strict?

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Akashi was ready to get off Miss Spencer, having made her point. She could destroy this woman and no matter what kind of brave face Miss Spencer put up, the teacher knew it. But when she felt Cassie's hand on her shoulder, her eyes widened. It made her feel horrible for what she had just done. She had been trying to show Cassie what crazy girls were capable of and then two seconds later, she was that very same person that Cassie was going to be fighting. What kind of role model was she?

She was about to get off when Miss Spencer spoke again. Akashi's eyes narrowed. Akashi leaned in and pressed her lips against Miss Spencer's ear. "Go on and tattle on me. Tell them I've been a bad girl. Or maybe you should fight me like a real woman. You know I'll destroy you in a real match so the only thing you can do is hide behind someone else. Or maybe I should break your jaw so you can't run your mouth to someone else. So then you'll HAVE to fight me."

Akashi then pulled up and began to get off Miss Spencer. "I'm not getting off because of you." She said with a scowl. "I'm getting off because of her." She said and looked at Cassie, her face melting into an apologetic frown. "Cassie-san! I'm sorry!" She said and went in for a big Sumo death hug.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Cassie flailed her hands at Akashi and then ducked and squirted out the bottom of the sumo hug before any major internal damage could be done. "It's okay, Akashi. You don't need to worry." She said.

She was confused by this other woman, though. She sounded like a politician or a school teacher or a 5th grader or something. Petty and indignant and articulate. She furrowed her brow at Spencer. "Why are you so angry? Akashi was just helping me because I asked her to. You can look up my last match with Dark Angel if you want to know why..." She fidgeted a little. "Why are you yelling at Akashi like this?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 am

Once Akashi got up off of her, Miss Spencer rose to her feet, taking a few steps back from the sumo and Cassie, letting out a light tsk under her breath.

"A real match? Maybe I will inquire about that, Miss Tanikaze. Getting the chance to finally put you into your place would be absolutely delightful after all of these little run-ins we've shared."

The blonde then glanced towards Cassie, and sighed. "I'm not yelling at her, for starters. I'm scolding her, and it's because lately she and I have constantly ran into each other, and every single time this...this...this trollop has been displaying some form of deplorable, despicable behavior! Someone in this company needs to take a stand and stop letting her act like she owns the place, and I will be damned if I'm going to just stand back and let her act in the manner that she does while she's around me!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 am

Akashi narrowed her eyes and glared at Miss Spencer. "I'M not doing ANYTHING wrong!" Akashi barked finally. "You're just nosing where it doesn't belong!" Akashi shook her head. "It's like... You watched a match on TV and then when you signed up were SHOCKED at what you saw! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

Akashi clenched her fists. "Go away! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! GO!" She whined like a petulant child. "I swear if I have to look at you or listen to you anymore, then they can fire me or throw me in jail or, WHATEVER! Just as long as I get to turn your obnoxious face into a smear on the ground!" Akashi wasn't even being threatening. She was just clearly at her wits end with this woman and was so frazzled that she didn't even care anymore.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 am

Miss Spencer just frowned at Akashi, trying to keep her cool as the sumo ranted on and on in response to her. Finally she ended up throwing her hands into the air, her brow furrowed in annoyance. "Fine! Whatever! I'm leaving!"

She turned away from Akashi and Cassie, starting to walk away from the two, the frustration in her voice quite clear. "I swear, though! I never thought the legendary Akashi Tanikaze would prove to be such an immature child in person! It's ridiculous! I've had students that acted better than you do!" She huffed loudly, stomping away from the two towards the locker room. She was quivering with anger, completely annoyed and frustrated at how much her day had been ruined by running into Akashi again. She was getting so tired of constantly having this squabbles with the sumo!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 am

Akashi wrinkled her nose and brought her hand up to her eye, pulling down her eyelid and sticking her tongue out at Miss Spencer. "Nnnnnn." She said, stooping to even more childish gestures. She watched the teacher leave and sighed. "I hate that baka..." She growled and looked at Cassie.

"Cassie-san... I'm sorry that you had to see that. I guess we can call it for now." She said and frowned at the red head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 am

Cassie silently watched until the other woman was gone, and then looked wide-eyed at Akashi.

"Akashi, you really lost it!" She said. "And... she needs to watch her language. She probably doesn't talk to her students that way. She's a teacher? What does she teach? She... she doesn't seem that bad. Maybe you just didn't give her a chance."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:01 am

Akashi shook her head. "No. It's the other way around!" She said. "I'M not that bad! She's not giving ME a chance! I've already wrestled her once. She beat me. But even if it was a stupid match, why can't she just stay out of my life!?"

Akashi sighed and looked at Cassie. "I have no clue what she teaches. But... I've decided that she needs another lesson. I'm going to get her in the ring and wrestle her in REAL match. And when it's over, I am going to make sure she stays out of my life for good!" Akashi's eye twitched. She blushed as she looked at Cassie. "You probably want to invite her over or something? Let her get to know me outside of the AFW? You're probably right. That would probably make things easier to deal with but..." Akashi clenched her fists. "I've gone way past that point! I have my pride, you know!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Cassie drew back the corner of her mouth and tilted her head at Akashi. "You're being silly," she said. She pushed her messy orange hair back out of her face, and drew a deep breath.

"Okay, let's keep going. Just don't... hit me there again." She said, and climbed back up into the ring. She began to limber up again, and prepared herself for another round of sparring. She felt a little better after having cried out some of her fears, and she was still far from quitting.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Akashi's eyes widened at Cassie's words. She was still ready to go back into it? "H-Hai!" The sumo chirped. "Sorry about that again..." She added with a blush. "B-But! I don't think that Dark Angel is above doing that!" She hurriedly said as she climbed back into the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum