Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mischief or Menace?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mischief or Menace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mischief or Menace?

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:02 am

Akashi hesitated when she heard Tear speak. If she was really doing something the girl didn't like, she would pull away. But the moans were definitely sending mixed signals. However, as she kept moaning and urged Akashi to continue, Akkashi dropped the towel to the floor, letting her hand cup Tear's womanhood while her finger gently pressed against Tear's exposed pussy lips.

Akashi pushed her lips against Tear's neck and smiled as she kissed up and down and then began to kiss the girl's ear. She moaned softly into Tear's ear and then carefully slipped around tot he front so their naked breasts pressed together. "Akashi smiled and batted her eyes as the hand that was around Tear's breast, slipped around to the girl's ass and cupped it. "Mmmm.... I won't..." Akashi said with a grin and opened her mouth to try and deeply kiss Tear while guiding her backwards so she was against the shower wall, her finger still lightly tickling the lower lips of the moaning girl.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Miss Muriel Spencer entered the locker rooms of the AFW complex, expecting to have a slow, easy evening. She had recently returned to Japan from the Hawaii trip, and was glad to be back. She had missed the country, and after the mess of a match she had been shoehorned into at the end of Summer Splash, she was looking forward to taking it easy for a while. She had no planned matches on her schedule, and hoped to use her free time to get some personal training done, to do some working out, getting herself back into tip-top shape.

She strode silently through the locker room, heading to a locker in the back that she used, not too far from the entrance to the showers, and opened it up, started to rummage through it, humming lightly to herself. How strange, she thought after a moment. It's so quiet today. I wonder where everyone else is?

It didn't take long, with the oppressive silence hovering over the locker room, for her to start to hear noises coming from the showers. Looking up from her locker curiously, she frowned at the sound, wondering what it could be. Stepping on silent feet towards the showers, she snuck in. Her frown only grew greater as she realized what the noises were, but as she approached the two women, her expression grew into an outright look of horror. Akashi Tanikaze! Assaulting some poor woman who was begging her to stop!

There was no way she could stand for this!

"MISS TANIKAZE!" She practically yelled towards the sumo, her voice ringing out loud and clear, echoing through the walls of the showers. "JUST WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Akashi was enjoying getting lost against Tear's body. She was considering asking the girl if they should go back to one of the many nooks and crannies in the huge facility for a little private time. Then, suddenly, it seemed as if she was about to curse herself for lingering a little too long with Tear's body.

When she heard the teacher's screech, her body tensed up and she shivered. She knew who it was before MISS was halfway out of Miss Spencer's mouth. Akashi sighed with aggravation against Tear and flashed the girl an irritated look. Her finger slipped out of Tear's womanhood.

Akashi slowly turned around, her shoulders hunched up as she glared at the teacher. "Nothing, now." She growled. "What the hell do you want, sensei? There's plenty of open showers, go use one and leave us alone!"

Akashi then grinned and stepped forward, marching slowly towards the teacher. She raised her hand and wiggled the finger that had some of Tear's juices left on it. "Unless you want to join in." She said as she crooked her glistening finger and beckoned the teacher forward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Tear let out a small yelp when she heard someone yelling at the two of them. Tear froze up immediately as it sounded like she was about to be scolded for letting Akashi have her way with her. However, Tear let out a long moan when Akashi pulled her finger out of her crotch and without Akashi to hold her up Tear's legs became weak and she fell down onto her knees. Tear wasn't sure what was going on as she wasn't really paying attention as her mind was muddled with what Akashi was doing to her and the sudden effect of Akashi just stopping.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Miss Spencer frowned sharply, batting Akashi's hand out of her face as the sumo approached.

"Do you have no shame at all, Miss Tanikaze? Not even a small amount? Do you have to perform your lewd, unsightly acts in the middle of the locker room like this? Or do you not just care and want every woman in the company in here staring at you?"

She let out a soft "Hmph!", stepping past Akashi towards Tear, to give her a hand up to her feet. "It doesn't help that you practically forced yourself on this poor woman! I heard all of it! She wanted nothing to do with you, and you still tried to have your way with her! Just what do you have to say to yourself in your defense, hmm?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Akashi furrowed her brow at Miss Spencer when her hand was batted away. "I get PAID to have sex in front of thousands of people every night. I'm not really all that concerned if a few of my co-workers happen to catch me having a little fun."

Akashi shook her head. "You didn't hear everything. You're clearly ignoring those moans of hers. She liked it and I was being gentle! It's not like I was just..." Akashi clenched her teeth. "Ugh! Do you have any clue where you work!? Do you stop EVERYONE who is just having a good time or is it just ME? Because you know I won't just beat you up like half the girls in this league? You're making it real hard not to though!" Akashi growled and threw up her hands."

Akashi threw up her hands. "Whatever, the mood's been killed. Tsumetai shawa no sensei..." She muttered under her breath. She looked past Miss Spencer to Tear. "Gomen nasai. We'll pick this up another time." She added with a bow to the girl and turned around to leave.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 am

"Liked it?! Bah!" The teacher exclaimed, taking a closer step towards Akashi. "Anyone would make noises like that if you put your hands all over them!"

She scowled, throwing up her own hands in frustration. "It doesn't matter where you work, anyway! It's common human decency, Miss Tanikaze! You don't force yourself onto young women like that and you certainly don't do it in the middle of a shower! Especially one that your co-workers have to use!"

She shook her head, one hand moving to her glasses to adjust them over and over again in frustration. "And come now. I'm making it hard for you to not want to beat me up? So you're going to act like some schoolgirl bully now? Tsk, Miss Tanikaze. I had thought you to be above such...such thuggery!"

Under her breath, she muttered, watching Akashi turn to go. "Besides, we both know how that would end. I had assumed your defeat in Hawaii would be enough to keep you from such threats towards me..."

Last edited by 549 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:43 am

Akashi grinned when Miss Spencer began to speak. Even with her back turned, she could hear the words. Anyone? She thought. It almost made her turn around. Still, She had to stop when she heard Miss Spencer's utterances.

"What?" She said slowly and turned around. "You REALLY think I'm worried about YOU?!" She said and stared ay Miss Spencer harshly. She rolled her shoulders forward and slapped her bare chest against Miss Spencer's pair. "Because you got lucky in some farce of a match!?" Akashi lifted up her hand and poked Miss Spencer's breast. "YOU'RE the one in MY business! YOU'RE the one bullying ME! I'm NOT one of your students, I'm a grown woman!" Akashi pointed post Miss Spencer and back to Tear. "Just like HER!"

Akashi snorted. "Why don't you take the stick out of your ass and go back to harassing high schoolers!? This is a wrestling organization, NOT a school campus!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Miss Spencer held her ground, staring down Akashi as the great sumo ranted and raved towards her. When she was finaly finished, the teacher lifted one hand, giving Akashi a gentle push backwards, away from herself.

"Lucky, Miss Tanikaze? Luck is for untrained newcomers who don't know what they're getting into when they step into the ring. There's no such thing as 'luck' in this business. Only talent, training, and skill." She glowered at Akashi, not backing down from her even for a second. "And how am I getting into your business? This is a shared locker room for all the women who work here. I'm sure that most of us don't want to see your filth going on within our showers...our showers that we have to use on a daily basis, mind you!"

"But, you're right." She continued, folding her arms almost arrogantly over her chest. "This is a wrestling organization, a professional business. If you insist on doing such things like this, maybe I should go higher on the chain, and complain to someone in charge!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Akashi raised her eyebrows at Miss Spencer's words. Did she seriously think that skill was involved in her win against the sumo?! How could that be possible when she spent most of the match on her back, groaning in pain?!

Akashi leaned in and pressed her forehead against Spencer. "You don't have it. Not against me, not compared to me. The gap in our skill is cavernous, sensei." She growled. "But that's not even what this is about!?" She screeched and huffed a flustered breath against the teacher's face. Akashi pulled away and shook her head.

"Go ahead!" She said and waved her hand, grinning at Miss Spencer's last words. "Who are you going to talk to? Lukretia-sama? Rally-chan? I'm pretty sure that they'd laugh at you. I'd never thought I'd say this in my life, but around here, YOU'RE just an antique! Out of style and out of place!"

Akashi then looked past Miss Spencer to Tear. "We can finish what we were doing somewhere where we can have more privacy." her eyes then turned back to Miss Spencer. "But, arigatou for the hot air, sensei! I think we're both plenty dry now."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next