Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tiger Tamer

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tiger Tamer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiger Tamer

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Taylor frowned. She felt awful, more about leaving Akashi than about leaving her career behind. She couldn't help but feel like she'd abandoned Akashi and screwed her out of the most important thing to her. Akashi would never be happy without a title, and not completely happy until she had three.

"Akashi..." She said softly. "If I did come back, you'd only ever be second best. You don't want that." She cracked a smile. "I'm good, though, Johnny's great. He's been kicking ass over in Tension lately, he's on a streak. It's pretty awesome. He's probably already more famous than I was. Um... I guess there is one thing I could use," she said, her tone serious again, at once convicting and pleading. "You could visit more."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 am

"Ha. Ha." Akashi laughed with a sarcastic tone at Taylor's words. Still, she understood what was going on. She smiled. "Great. I'm glad you two are doing so well." She paused and looked down. "Johnny-kun's really doing that well? So you have yourself a sugar daddy now, huh?" She teased.

Akashi then frowned at Taylor's words. "Yeah... The never have me coming down to Kyoto very often. Plus, things have been pretty crazy here in Tokyo. Cassie-san and I have both been pretty busy." She grinned. "So, you know, why don't you and your stud come visit us some more, since we're the ones with jobs, baka!" She added that last bit with a laugh. "I know Cassie-san would love it too. She's been really busy training for her matches. "Did you know she was picked for Summer Splash?" Akashi grinned. "I haven't even gotten a match for it yet! She's excited, even if it's only a dark match. But, Cassie's acting like she's going to main event or something! Coming out to see her is another reason you should come with us to Hawaii. We're going to go bikini shopping. You should come up and come with us. I want to see if I can get Cassie into something dangerous." She said with an almost sinister giggle. "She's got the rack for it! She needs to show off them goods! And if you're not there to stop me, then ... who knows what she'll be parading around Hawaii in!" Akashi followed that up with the worst bad guy laugh she could muster, before it devolved into a girlish giggle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 13, 2013 2:30 am

"OhhhmyyygawdYES, I'LL GO TO HAWAII! Even if it's just to pound your face in when you try to corrupt Cassie. Not that you could. She'd just call you silly and laugh at you."

Taylor strolled back to the couch and sat down on Johnny's lap. She crossed her legs and leaned her cheek against Johnny's. She pushed the button for speakerphone and held her phone up between Johnny and herself.

"Johnny, Akashi wants us to go visit Tokyo more. She also wants to get Cassie in skanky bikinis and put her on the beach in Hawaii and see what happens. Say hi to Johnny, Kashi!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 13, 2013 2:48 am

Akashi cackled in delight at Taylor's words. Now all she had to do is try and convince Cassie to go bikini shopping before Taylor could get up to Tokyo. She heard the silence and then the crackle of the speaker going on.

"That's right." She said with a grin. "I'm finally stealing your girl away, Johnny-kun. Why don't you come up to Tokyo and fight me for her."

Johnny scratched the back of his neck and gave a sideways glance to Taylor. "Eheh, yo, Kashi. H-How ya been?"

"Looonely, Johnny-kuuun." Akashi moaned in a low, sultry tone, grinning all the while.

"Uh... that's cool and junk." Johnny said, trying his best. "You guys are goin to Hawaii for real?" He said. "Umm... I dunno if Cassie and the beach would be such a good thing man..." He said and shrugged. What was he supposed to say? "But, I mean, we'll try and get up to Tokyo and junk. Mamouru and Cassie and my mom are all up there, so it's cool."

Akashi raspberried into the microphone. "Just bring your old lady up here and come see me, Johnny-kun. You know I won't bite... too much!" She said, giggling through the phone.

Johnny laughed nervously and looked at Taylor. 'Help me out here, dammit!' his eyes pleased.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 am

"Aw, don't worry, Jun-Bug. Akashi's private parts are still scared of me." Taylor said, and cackled evilly. "Your bald patches might have grown in, but your vagina will always remember me! That probably sounds really weird, but it's true, so shut up."

She turned her body so she could wrap her arms around Johnny's shoulders. She gave his bottom lip a tiny little kiss and nuzzled against his cheek with her nose. "Okay, Kashi, I'm gonna go now because Johnny's ripe for some husband-and-wife time. I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna talk to Cassie too, just to make sure you don't confuse her, the poor girl. Anyway, bye!"

She hung up the phone and tossed it to the other end of the couch, and then moved to straddle Johnny across his lap. She arched her back and pressed her chest against his and slid her body up until her breasts brushed against his face. She curled her fingers into his hair to pull his head into her modest bust and pulled back so that he looked up at her. She looked down at him with a mischievous, unstoppably sexy look.

"So Friction, huh?" She said in a sultry purr. "You think I'd still look good in my ring outfit? Tell you what, why don't we have a little wrestling match of our own, and you can tell me if I've still got it." She pulled her t-shirt off over her head and tossed it behind her. She leaned down so that her lips were maybe an inch from Johnny's, and she grinned. She stood up and took her time walking away, placing one foot in front of the other so that her hips swayed seductively.

She peered back over her shoulder. "Give me a minute to get changed, okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 am

Akashi was only just beginning to rant when Taylor hung up on her and tossed the phone. Johnny was thankful as she slid over him and he cradled his arms around her while she pushed up against him, grinning into her chest as his eyes hovered up and looked at hers.

He was surprised at her question as his eyebrow crooked up. "Does she got ya thinkin' babe?" She asked, running his hands down and giving her ass a firm squeeze. "You look awesome in anythin' babe." He as she stepped off and sashayed out of sight.

Johnny laughed and stood up. He looked around. If they were going to 'throw down' right here, then he hoped they wouldn't break any of their stuff. But really he was more interested in seeing what Taylor was up to. He looked down at himself. Well, he was practically in his ring gear as it was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 am

Taylor walked to the bedroom and peeled off the rest of her clothes. She pulled a box off the top shelf of her closet and dumped it on the bed. She pulled on the smallest black thong she had, and then sorted through her ring gear.

She skipped the fishnets, for obvious reasons. She stepped into her pleated red miniskirt and slid it up over her butt, and belted it in place. She slipped on her halter top, buckled the black band under her bust and situated each red triangle over her breasts. Without the usual pads underneath, her nipples were clearly visible through the stretchy fabric. She looped her black cord necklace twice around her neck, once flush with the skin of her neck and once so that the silver pendant hung between her breasts. She grabbed whatever random bracelets she found on her dresser and pulled them on each wrist.

Her makeup wasn't done, not like for the ring, anyway, but she put her hair up into the old spunky pigtails. She pulled on her black thigh high boots and fastened the three buckles that ran up the outside of each one, and checked herself in the mirror. Then she headed back for the living room.

"A'right, killer," she said, with a devilish grin. She took on the loose, easy posture she always had in the ring, like she was ready to pounce at any second. "Bring it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 13, 2013 7:47 am

Johnny looked at Taylor as she strutted back in. Her old outfit but with a few key differences that seemed to be just for him. He grinned and could feel his heart start to beat a little faster. "Man..." He said as he stepped forward. "This just ain't fair." He grinned as he pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the side, leaving him only in a pair of loose shorts and some underwear under neath. He stepped forward, crouching a bit as he held out his hands.

"Don't get too carried away babe. If you break the TV trying a flyin dropkick or somethin, you're replacin it." He said with a grin as he dashed at her and tried to grip her in a tight lock up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 pm

"It's okay, Vi-V paid me," Taylor said with a grin. Truthfully, there wasn't much in their house that was both fragile and irreplaceable. Not of Taylor's at least.

Without hesitation, Taylor stepped in to meet Johnny. As much as she liked the idea of locking up with him and straining against him, she opted to jump high and kick both legs out into his chest. With her momentum, it was something like a massive shove.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 15, 2013 4:57 am

Johnny had really hoped that Taylor would lock up with him, but he also knew that she probably wouldn't make things that easy for him. When Taylor leapt up and kicked out, he grunted as her boots hit him hard int he chest. he flopped backwards and hit the ground with a loud thud as he skidded a little bit against the carpet. Rings didn't really seem all that forgiving until you hit something that wasn't, Johnny said as he tried to recover and get back to his feet quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next