Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 4:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:33 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:26 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Good News, Worse Day.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Good News, Worse Day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News, Worse Day.

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 am

Jocelyn felt the forearm press into her throat as Cassie stared down at her and made her 'threat'. Jocelyn was as enraged as she could be while being choked. Was this girl .. patronizing her!? She glared as she tried to continue to tug on Cassie's hair to yank her off. Her feet kicked and she tried her best to bridge but just decided that maybe it would be easier to go another route. She really didn't want to get choked out right here.

She let go of Cassie's hair, balled her fist and slammed it repeatedly into the side of Cassie's head as hard as she could. Hopefully that would rattle this bitch enough to shake her off before she was choked out!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:42 am

One shot was all it took to make Cassie change her plan as the short little punch rattled her. For the next two, she tucked her shoulder up against the side of her head to help deflect them, and by the time the third punch came she grabbed Jocelyn's wrist and slammed it down on the floor next to her head. She pulled her arm off of Jocelyn's throat and added that hand to Jocelyn's wrist, and she quickly moved to try to trap Jocelyn's other arm between her legs so that she was laid across her upper body.

"Would you STOP!" Cassie shouted. "What is your problem?"

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 am

Jocelyn growled as her wrist was grabbed and slammed to the ground and she found it between Cassie's legs. Her other arm pinned down was bad, but at least it allowed her to to breath once more.

She looled up at Cassie with firey defiant eyes as Cassie shouted down at her. Jocelyn pulled up her legs and tried to kick out of the position she was in while she prepared her verbal retaliation.

"YOU'RE MY PROBLEM YOU BLUEY DRONGO!" Jocelyn shouted back, staring up at Cassie with a hard grin. "Get the fuck away from me!" She growled as she squirmed enough to test herself in Cassie's grip. "I swear I'll kick your ass if you don't let go of me." She added in a low tone as she continued to try and bridge and twist her body to try and get out of the position she was in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 am

Cassie kept her body low and tight against Jocelyn's, and no matter how much the girl kicked and struggled Cassie just rode her and kept her arms pinned. She looked her in the eye and left her there for a moment before she quickly got off of her and back to her feet.

"You're a looney," she said, backing up to a safe distance. "And... and... If asking someone to let go is the most effective thing you can do, you better hope you're never in the ring with me! I'm on youtube!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:39 am

Jocelyn wanted to use the opportunity of Cassie standing up to dive right back in but she waited. She slowly got to a squat, never taking her eyes off Cassie as she grabbed her backpack.

She took a step back and coldly clenched her fist. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jocelyn spat as she leered at Cassie. "Obviously I would kick your ass. You probably just want to get your hands all over me. You dish licking freak. I see how it is. Couldn't beat me so you had to resort to pushing yourself all over me. SICK FRECKLE!"

Jocelyn shouted at Cassie and stormed off with a red face. She really couldn't stand people like Cassie who couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Who just stuck their grubby perverted hands in everyone's business. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and rubbed her arm where Cassie had it trapped. It took every fiber of her being not to turn around and maul that stupid idiot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 am

So far, Cassie hadn't understood a single insult that Jocelyn had flung at her, but she was pretty sure that she had just pointed out that Cassie had freckles. Cassie liked her freckles, though, so... that one didn't work.

She watched Jocelyn walk away, and she knew she had to say something. She couldn't just take this lying down, she had to stand up for herself!

"Th-that's right, you better go! And leave me alone, because I have a really big match to prepare for. And I'm going to Hawaii, so..." She didn't really have anything to say. Bragging didn't come naturally to her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am

Jocelyn stopped in her tracks as Cassie shouted. Her fists clenched tightly and she fought the urge to spin around and dance with the red head all over again. Why was she holding back, again? Jocelyn pushed that thought out of her mind quickly. What had settled into the Chistralian's mind was that Cassie was going to Hawaii.

That bitch is in a PPV match!? But Jocelyn was in the dark match. That mean that Cassie was higher up on the card than she was. But, Cassie didn't have to know that. Jocelyn spun around and puffed out her modest chest. "Yeah? good for fucking you, figjam!" Jocelyn said and threw up her middle finger. "So am I!" She snapped back quickly. "If I see you there. If I see you on the plane. If I fucking think you're even LOOKING in Hawaii's direction, I'll make you wish you stayed here in Japan. Now piss off!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:12 am

"Oh yeah?" Cassie said. She couldn't figure out what to do with her hands, and put on one her hip, and then tried to gesture with it but had nothing to do and eventually folded her arms over her chest. It helped steady her hands, anyway, and she dug her fingernails into her sweaty palms. "Oh yeah?"

"Well... I bet you're going to... um... I bet you had to buy a ticket! Because... you can't just ask someone to stop beating you up and win a match. That doesn't work!"

Wait, Jocelyn hadn't actually said she was going with AFW. Maybe she was just going for vacation or something. Maybe she didn't even realize that Cassie meant she was going to have a match at Summer Splash! Well, she should tell her. She really wasn't sure how people tried to act tough, but she was pretty sure that rubbing it in was her best option right now.

"I have a match at Summer Splash, and they picked me because I'm really good. So... I hope you got a good seat, so you can watch me win."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 am

Jocelyn's blood was boiling as Cassie futilely postured at her. They were still some distance away but Jocelyn felt herself inching toward Cassie, her stern gaze never leaving Cassie. "Tch!" She spat and shook her head. "So? Me too, idiot!" Jocelyn screamed back. "You're probably in some dark match no one is even going to watch!" So what if it was where Jocelyn was going to be. CASSIE didn't need to know that. It's not like they would see each other at Summer Splash anyway. Or probably ever again. Jocelyn could brag and lie all she wanted.

But, she really couldn't believe that this bitch would be put up higher on a card that Jocelyn. So, clearly there HAD to be some dark match that was even LOWER on the card than her own. That was what Jocelyn was making herself believe anyway.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 am

"So?!" Cassie shouted back. "It's actually a really good match for me right now and it's gonna get me bigger matches later! I don't see what's wrong with that. It's not like you're in a title match! You don't just do that!"

Cassie was on edge, but it was sort of a release to yell back at this bully, to fight back. She wasn't going to just let people push her around! Not anymore!

She thought about it for a moment. "Actually, I know all the girls that are big enough to get a match in a Pay Per View, and I don't know. So you're probably in some stupid dark match! Is your match out in the parking lot? Because that doesn't count!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next