Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eve Amiella

2 posters

Go down

Eve Amiella Empty Eve Amiella

Post by Berserker84 Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Name: Eve Amiella
Sex: Female
Eyes: Shifts between Sea-Blue and Green
Hair: Brunette
Height: 5’️10”
Weight: 139 lbs
Nationality: Italian
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance Music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
Eve likes to drag out fights, even when she has an easy chance to win. She will sometimes allow her opponent to recover in the middle of a match if she feels it is ending too quickly. She likes to use throws and such to beat down her opponent without successfully pinning them thus allowing a longer fight. If she dislikes her opponent however, she has no problems trying to end the match quickly

Style:
Eve’️s style is a mix of Judo and Roman Wrestling, full of suplexes and throws

Type:
Eve is a brawler sort of fighter; she gets more dangerous as a fight goes on because she can wrestle for a longer time than many other people. It is also hard to get her to submit through a stretch hold takes a little bit more work as she is naturally flexible.

Preferred Attacks:
Throws
Suplex
Bearhug

Preferred Matches:
No preference yet (as I RP I will decide on some)

Combat: ★★★★

Endurance: ★★★★
Strength: ★★★
Speed: ★★★★★
Defense: ★★
Technique: ★★★★★

Wrestling: ★★★

Strikes: ★★
Submissions: ★★★★
Powerhouse: ★★
Aerial: ★★★★★
Counters: ★★★

Hentai: â™️¥ â™️¥ â™️¥

Endurance: â™️¥ â™️¥ â™️¥
Defense: â™️¥ â™️¥ â™️¥
Arousment: â™️¥ â™️¥ â™️¥ â™️¥
Technique: â™️¥ â™️¥
Pacing: â™️¥ â™️¥

Favored Moves:
Suplex
Headlocks
Bearhugs

Finishing Moves:
Common Finishers:
I’️ll take your breath away! : Eve strikes her opponent’️s neck to stun them and cut off their breathing. She then quickly delivers a quick kick to their midsection to further prevent them from breathing and to push them to the ground. From there Eve will jump and plant her butt on her dazed opponent’️s face and then calmly lay down, shifting into a tight headscissors and sensually suffocating the victim.

Critical Finishers:
(None yet)

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
[attachment=0:pz210q85]Eve Amiella copy.jpg[/attachment:pz210q85]
I like to draw and I personally prefer to have full control of what my character looks like ^^; sorry! >A< Anyway...please excuse the crappy scan/drawing my scanner is broken so I have to buy a new one and my drawing skills are...hrmm. I will need to buy a new scanner before I can get you a better view of this drawing/color it (but my coloring skills suck so I may not color it at all)

Physical Appearance:
Eve has messy brunette hair, usually sea-blue eyes, and is in great shape due to her constant excersize. She usually has on a loose fitting t-shirt and shorts and doesn't dress up often.

Personality:
Eve is a curious, spontaneous, and playful girl; she is used to experimenting and likes to do so to have fun so she is always up for a good time. She comes off as flirtatious often, but she is just over-friendly. She is always up for a good fight, and gets very competitive once she gets going. For the most part in the ring she likes to play around and have longer fights because they are “more fun”.

Past/History:
Eve Amiella had a rather simplistic childhood; she grew up in an average home in Italy and until the age of 10 it seemed that she would be another “cookie cutter” human being. However at the age of 10 her parents enrolled her in a gymnastics program so she would have something to do after school but to their delight and surprise found she was a natural. From then on Eve honed her skills and was able to win many competitions; it seemed she had found her niche and it looked like she was having fun. Then at the age of 15 the unthinkable happened; Eve came home early from practice one day and told her parents she had quit. She complained that she had learned everything that the teachers could teach her and that it had finally grown boring. Her parents had no response but to ask her what she wanted to do. She told them she wanted to learn Judo and Wrestling as her friend had suggested to her that day in school.
Tentatively her parents agreed, hoping that this was just a phase but they were disappointed; it was like a bad case of dé️jà vu. Eve began to show remarkable progress and rose through the ranks quickly, her flexibility leaning to her being able to pull off throws and holds that many other students could not. She garnered attention quickly as a rising star in competitions and she found it was more fun than she had ever had with gymnastics alone. She realized her gymnastics was helpful in her wrestling and she picked it back up. She began to follow wrestling on the television and on the internet, trying to see what she could do to make it her living. She came across many places for wrestling, but only one of them truly stood out: AFW. She kept up in her competitions but as soon as she was able to, she flew to Japan against her parent’️s wishes to join AFW.

Wrestling Attire:
Same as the picture!

Fun Facts:
-Loves strawberries
-Her eyes change colors
-She enjoys relaxing in the sun after a workout
-Lives alone in her small apartment

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited by 11459 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Berserker84

Back to top Go down

Eve Amiella Empty Re: Eve Amiella

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Approved ^ ^

You may make matches and rp as you like.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down