Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre Empty Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Tuck in Time Match-
Winning Conditions: A wrestler must rest her opponent on the bed and pull the blankets over her so she is still underneath the blankets for at least 10 seconds.
Match conditions: Standard ring and rules, no count outs. A large, king size bed is situated outside of the ring.

Minney let out a sigh and rubbed her neck as she waited for her music to start up. After er last match, se was beginning to doubt herself. It seemed like that girl who impersonated her and ruined her good name wasn't really much worse that SHE was. She'd only won one match since she arrived at the AFW but her last match had been against a big strong wrestler and one of the toughest around too! She was just thankful that she was back to wrestling kawaii.

As her music began to play, she skipped out from the backstage area. She had a pretty big fanbase because she was known as the loveable loser. The girl who just couldn't win no matter how hard she tried. Minney wasn't even sure if she liked that very well. But she shrugged it off, appreciating the cheers she received as she crawled into the ring. It was suggested that she should wear sleepy time-themed outfit so she decided to wear her pyjamas. She had soft blue long pants and a button up shirt with cute bears all over them doing various kinds of dances.

She looked over at the bed. It looked like the most comfy bed ever! Minney couldn't help but yawn a little bit as she squeaked when her maw opened wide. She leaned against the turnbuckle and stretched as well as she could and waited for her fellow kawaii to come down.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre Empty Re: Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 am

Sally bit her lower lip as she finished her stretches before entering the ring. This was Brown's first time actually, well, wrestling; she had no idea what to expect, who she was fighting, whether this would actually be any fun. Images which wouldn't be out of place in a horror story began to flash through the busty brunette's mind, cold sweat beginning to run down her back. She had been advised to wear clothing which one would feel comfortable sleeping in, so she put on her fuzzy brown sweatshirt and flannel pants - she was regretting this decision, as the room seemed at least thirty degrees hotter than she had remembered it!

Sally took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself. "You're pyschin' yourself out, Sally." She mumbled to herself. "You've seen these kiwi... kawaii fights before, and they didn't look like no goliaths then." Maybe everyone got these pre-match jitters, she told herself. The best way to deal with them was probably to just hop out in front of the audience, make her debut, and try and have fun!

Sally's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHSVHbxBEHU:3joi8rdp]theme song[/url:3joi8rdp] began to play as she walked into the arena. She wished she had the self-control to slip into a confident, saucy swagger, but all she could manage was a nervous grin and a few hesitant waves to the fans. The audience seemed a bit surprised about something about her, but for the life of her, she couldn't figure out what!

She slipped in at the bottom rung, and with a shuddering breath, turned to look at her opponent... and saw Minnie for the first time. She stopped, stock still, eyes widening as she took in what she saw. That girl must be at least a foot shorter than her, and probably a hundred pounds lighter! As she continued staring, noticing the pretty orange hair, the cute little face, the lithe party... and started to grin. In fact, she began to giggle, cupping a hand over her mouth, before finally falling to her knees, laughing loudly, happily, and deeply.

She shook herself off, realizing that might be taken as offensive by her pint-sized opponent. "'M sorry, honey, I just... expected someone... j'st a liiiitttle bit... less..." She paused, trying to find the perfect word. "...Petite."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre Empty Re: Tuck In Time! Sally Brown Vs. Minney Navarre

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:30 am

Minney's eyes widened when, down the ramp came the giantess that she was supposed to face. She was told she was fighting another kawaii! What was kawaii about this woman!? She was... huge! The red headed kawaii shivered a bit, even though it looked like Sandy might have been just as nervous to face the tiny girl.

But this big girl was... very happy to be in the ring? Minney couldn't help but grin when Sandy started to, even giggling along with her. What was the joke!? But after she fell to her knees, Minney furrowed her brow and looked strangely at the woman. When Sandy stood up, Minney looked at her with mouth agape. But as she spoke, Minney suddenly pumped her fist.

"Yes!" She said. "They must really be starting to take me seriously now!" She beamed. "Even though I couldn't beat my last opponent, they must really know that I'm not that other girl at all! I'll show them that I really do have skill!" She said and bowed to Sandy. "My name's Minney-chan! It's nice to meet you!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am

Sally stood back, smiling again. She liked this girl already - she was bouncy and chipper and cute. "Name's Sally Brown, and this is my first time wrestling, sugar! Pretty sure a veteran like you will mop the floor with lil' ole me..." Sally takes a few steps closer to Minnie, then turns and points at the bed. "Any idea why we're dressed in our PJ's, hun? And what that big bed is for?"

Sally's smirk grows as she looks Minnie up and down again. "Cor... it's like David and Goliath here, ain't it? 'Course, David beat Goliath in the story, didn't he?" She then extends a hand to Minnie - if the mousy wrestler shakes it, Sally will try and pull her into a big ole' hug!

Last edited by 11307 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Minerva blushed at Sally's words. "I... I've only been ina few..." She started. Then she furrowed her brow. No. That was the wrong way to go about it. She then nodded and pumped her fist. "T-That's right! You better watch out, kouhai! I'm really tough and I won't lose to a rookie!"

She then turned and looked at the bed as she was asked about the match. "Um... I'm not sure but I think that someone needs to be tucked in for one of us to win." A horrifying prospect indeed! How could she even lug Sandy over to a bed, let alone knock her out!? She was so huge!

Minerva was still pretty pumped. Especially with Sandy's David and Goliath allusion! She could really be David? She thought so hard that she could. But she tilted her head as Sandy stuck out her hand. She wanted a shake too? She was so used to living in Japan, that she juts bowed at everything. Even though she was born and raised in Tokyo, she was still American through and through so she understood and reached out with both hands to grab Sandy's and shake them, only to be pulled into a big bear hug.

"Ack!" She groaned out and wriggled in Sandy's grip, trying to pull her hands free so she could push on Sandy's shoulders and try and pry herself off the big, affectionate girl!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:42 am

Sally smiled warmly as Minnie extricated herself from Sally's grasp. "You're as cute as a bouncing bunch of baby bunnies, sugar. It's gunna be a mite harder to get out of mah hugs when the mach is started proper, though!" Sally takes a few steps back more towards her side of the ring, crouching down and brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes.

When the bell rings, Sally will start forward, then hesitate, realizing she doesn't quite have the idea of how someone starts off a wrestling match. She'll watch Minnie, and allow her to make the first move!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:14 am

Minney struggled in Sandy's grasp and backed away, bending over and panting as she heard Sandy's words. "The match... hah... hasn't started yet? hah...." She panted out and then heard the clang of the bell. Her eyes went wide as she expected Sandy to charge at her like a bull. But the woman didn't and Minney did a half circle and veered towards Sandy. This was hard becauxe normally she wouldstart off with a lock up. But... that wouldn't work at all against the big girl.

The tiny red head bit her lips and then sank to her knees. She looked at Sandy and sweatdropped. "I... I don't know what to do." She muttered weakly and looked at the big girl. Angel had been bigger too, but this girl... she was... Huge!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 am

Sally blinked at Minnie, then scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "You, uh... gunna make a move on me, miss veteran? No? Oh, I get it, now! Makin' the newbie prove her chops, take the initiative, ooh, clever, clever! And you're fakin' despair to lull me into a false sense of security!" Sally grins, pawing the ground like a bull. "Well, it ain't gunna work, miss Minnie! Lemme show you what the Grizzly can do!"

Sally charges at Minnie, stumbling a tad at the beginning, but quickly getting her bearings. If she manages to tackle Minnie, she'll try and grab her hands, a bit discombobulated from crashing into the mat, and not quite pinning Minnie. However, the charge is very telegraphed - it shouldn't be hard for a quick little thing like Minnie to dodge out of the way!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 am

"Uhhh...." Minerva said as she stared up at Sandy with mouth agape. What Sandy said, sounded quite brilliant. "Ohoho!" She said, suddenly pulling her hand to her mouth and flashing the larger girl a sparkly grin. "You've figured out my plan but I don't think you're ready!" Minerva said with a giggle.

But, she was genuinely scared as Sandy charged and only barley managed to scramble out of the way as Sandy flopped to the canvas. The lithe young kawaii then sprang up from her position and launched herself at Sandy's back, trying to straddle it and get her legs around the girl as much as possible to give the big girl a good squeeze. "Rawr!" Minney squeaked cutely. "I'm the only bear around here!" She said as she tugged on Sandy's sweater like they were horse reigns.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Sally reaches the ropes, putting her hands out to stop herself. She's in a terrible spot right now. Just, awful, really!

Not because of the squeeze, although it hurt quite a bit, or her holding her sweater like reins, which was a bit annoying. She was in a terrible spot because she didn't think she could actually fight Minnie. She just wanted to hug her and squeeze her and giggle at all her silly little antics!

"Minnie... oof... Minnie, I need ya to do so somethin' for me." Sally rests on the ropes, blowing a lock of hair from her eyes. "Stop being so... cute! Just, just for the match. It's givin' you an unfair advantage - I can't fight you if you keep on carryin' on like this!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next