Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see.

3 posters

Go down

An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. Empty An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see.

Post by anegge Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 am

"Thanks a lot, science!"

Valerie pressed end call on her cell phone. She jammed the button hard. Ending the call as angrily as she could. She really wished she had an old style phone so she could have slammed the receiver down instead and shake the entire table.

She looked out over the table. Other than Wells all of the 'people' present in her war room were stuffed animals. It wasn't a very impressive 'army'. The brunette put one palm on her forehead, sinking her fingers into her scalp and crossed the next line of her list of ideas.

[s:s9s7bqmz]"robots? clones? robot clones!"[/s:s9s7bqmz]

There weren't very many lines left frankly. However, the next was

"Assemble a elite team of kawaii to fight back and end crime in Tokyo."

Now that, that was just crazy enough to work. Except the 'end crime' part. That was too crazy to work. That would have to go on the back burner until this kawaii invasion thing got off the ground. The kawaii champ jabbed her finger into the air triumphantly,

"Wells, I've got it. If we're going to invade AFW and show them how great kawaii are, we might just need..." her eyes flashed as she revealed her revolutionary idea, "more than two people."

Last edited by 121 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. GXChUKwAn ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. 1BElGMIAn ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. Empty Re: An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see.

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 am

Wells looked around as Valerie hung up her cell phone. She kicked her feet in the chair as she had watched her go through a list of completely absurd and totally awesome sounding things. Valerie was pretty cool, Wells had come to find out. Not only did she throw a fantastic stuffed animal tea party, she was also very creative.

She jumped a bit when Valerie called on her. "Most of the people I know are bossy people that make me do stuff that barely counts as anything but manual labor!" Wells said as she bit her lower lip and thought hard about who they needed. "Why don't we just go down the list and tell every kawaii it's their duty to join us and take up arms against..."

Wells leaned over and looked at Valerie's list. "Clone robots? C... crime?" She asked, raising her eyebrow in hopes that one of those two things was the thing they were supposed to be taking out.

"Robot crime!"

Wells raised her fist in the air. "We can go back in time and convince the world's greatest kawaiis to come to the future and fight this robot clone crime menace!" Obviously Valerie had a time machine or she wouldn't have brought it up. The rest was just a matter of semantics.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. Empty Re: An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see.

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 am

Kagami had never really tried to make friends or acquaintances in the AFW but after watching the Avalanche PPV and seeing Valerie talk about a Kawaii invasion, Kagami thought she would seek the girl out. After a few minutes of standing outside of Valerie's door, Kagami took a deep breathe and softly knocked on Valerie's door. "I hope she answers." Kagami said as she was very nervous about this whole endeavor.

"I hope she doesn't turn me away. I mean i have never met this Valerie before." Kagami said as she stood outside of Valerie's door bouncing on her heels as she tried to calm herself. "I hope i don't make a fool of myself." Kagami said as she knocked softly on Valerie's door again. "Maybe she is not here." Kagami said as she would turn around and think about leaving. "No, no, i should wait a few more seconds." Kagami said as turned towards the door and hoped that someone would answer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 am

Valerie frowned for a moment when Wells voiced her feelings that people she knew were bossy. She had been a bit aggressive when she first suggested her plan, frankly. She was hoping to make up for that a bit because Wells was one of the nicest people she had met.

"Hmm, We don't need everyone to join. But it shouldn't be a problem because the world's greatest kawaii are already here at AFW now. We won't even need a time machine." Which was good because her time machine was in the shop.

It was true too. She had herself. And Wells. And the rest of the great kawaii were practically beating down her door. She just had to come up with a way to deal with certain problems, like the infamous Bandit BunBun...

Her eyes widened as she heard a noise at the door. It was the rest of the world's greatest kawaii, beating down her door. Beating down her door at a polite and appropriate decibel level. She called out expectantly, "Oh, come in, come in! We've been waiting for you!" Then the door opened and Valerie's jaw dropped. Here was the answer to their little rabbit problem. Why hadn't she thought of it before? A catgirl!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
An ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. GXChUKwAn ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. 1BElGMIAn ocean of moe as far as the eye can see. UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Kagami was still waiting nervously in front of the door when when Valerie finally opened it "Um, Hello, I'm Kagami. Are you Valerie?" Kagami asked in a meek voice as she was never that good at meeting new people. Kagami however, began to get a little more nervous when she saw how Valerie was looking at her "Um are you alright." Kagami asked Valerie "And are you the leader of the Kawaii invasion?"

Kagami looked at Valerie as she was kinda intimidated by being in the presence of the Kawaii champion but Kagami had already come this far and she wasn't going to run away now. "Can i come in?" Kagami asked as she felt rather weird just standing out in the hall with Valerie looking at her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:56 am

Wells turned when she looked at the meek girl coming through the door. Her eyes lit up like someone was throwing her a surprise party. "Woah, cool!" She said. "You didn't tell me you got a pirate!" She exclaimed. "That's even better than a whole pack of cavekawaii!" She exclaimed. She reached out for Kagami's arm and pulled her into their secret HQ.

"Weren't you saying how that cowbunny might be a problem? You shouldn't have been so worried! You must have been trying to scare me into thinking we'd have trouble but... everyone knows Pirates beat cowbunnies!" Wells was almost gushing. There was so much cuteness! "I'm Wells! I'm helping Valley out with her super awesome, incredibly one hundred percent flawless plan!"

Last edited by 445 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:23 pm

"Kagami! Oh, I"m so glad you're here!"

Valerie frowned for a moment. That could be dangerous actually. She didn't want to force Kagami into a realm of killer hugs without knowing if she was ready to handle it. She could give her a test. But she needed to find a way to get Kagami to fight her very hardest.

"Actually, I don't really know of she's tough enough to fight that bandit safely." She raised a finger in the air. "Then, I challenge you to a title match, that way we can find out!"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Kagami was happy that the two girls instantly accepted her into the group but then Kagami had to take a step back in surprise as Valerie challenged her to a match and not just any match, a title match. "Ah, a title match." Kagami said in surprise "Um, i don't know about fighting bandits and all but i accept." Kagami said as she figured that Valerie was just testing how brave she could be.

"But um, i've never been in a title match before." Kagami said as she blushed and looked at Valerie "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kagami asked as in her head she really didn't think she was championship material.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down