by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, LunarOcean, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Answer Is Always Yes

2 posters

Go down

The Answer Is Always Yes Empty The Answer Is Always Yes

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Johnny pulled the can of juice up to his mouth and took a sip from it. The cool and refreshing, yet slightly bitter liquid felt good. He had just finished up a workout at the Tension facility in Kyoto and decided to have a bit of lunch. Taylor was in Tokyo today and so Johnny had some free time to do whatever he wanted. He was gearing up for another match soon and so really started hitting the gym and preparing. It would be the first match he would have after getting married.

He looked down and twisted the ring around his finger. He was still getting used to it. He couldn't believe that he had actually gotten married. It was... crazy! Still, it was great. He couldn't have found a better woman if he had a thousand more years to search.

The server came up and set down a plate of Yakitori He was just eating light right now. He figured that he could run back to his apartment and then do some more working out before he tried to make himself a real dinner. He never was all that great a cook but lately he thought it might be good if he could at least make something. Either way, he took a bit from the Yakitori and set it down. It tasted great! Everything was good right now. This moment of relaxation, his life, his career. It didn't seem like anything could go wrong at all.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Answer Is Always Yes Empty Re: The Answer Is Always Yes

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 pm

It was a calm day at the cafe where Talia was working. It was one of the few jobs she had picked up since leaving the AFW. She needed some way to pay the bills, and though she was working less hours now that she was back on the roster she never quit any of the jobs. There weren't many customers on this day, and the only one left wasn't sitting in the girl's section. She was wiping down glasses in the down time. There were a lot of things on her mind, and the mindless busy work was always easy to do without actually paying attention.

"Hey Tal, I need to run for a bit," another waitress said. "Watch my tables for me will you?" she added before suddenly ducking out the back door before even getting a response. Talia looked up from the tower of glasses and sighed. Well at least it's money. She poked her head into the room and saw the lone customer enjoying food already. It'd be easy then. All she had to do was give him the check. She took her time, though, and continued to wash the glasses for a few minutes. Finally, Talia walked over to the customer from behind.

"Do you need anything else sir?" she asked in Japanese with a very noticeable accent. Her long brown hair was tied behind her head in a ponytail. She was wearing a black outfit with a waist apron. She had a pleasant smile on her face but as she rounded around to the customer's front, the smile quickly faded. "Johnny..." she muttered quietly as she just stared at him, not knowing what to even say to him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm

"Nah, man, it's cool." Johnny said, shaking his head, speaking his own brand of Japanese back at the girl. He was just wanting to relax but it seemed like that wasn't going to happen today. He hadn't even looked at the girl but when she spoke his name, he looked up and caught a face tat he definitely couldn't forget.

His first instinct was to hop up and start yelling at her. Tell her that she was a crazy stalker itch and that she needed to stay out of his life. But that wasn't right... He HADN'T seen her since Tension Hotel and she had even dropped out of AFW. This wasn't a cafe that he frequented with any regularity so he couldn't fault her for this situation. As odd as it seemed to be, he really couldn't blame her.

He looked up and caught her eyes and noticed she had dyed her hair. "T-Talia...." He said a bit apprehensively. He really wasn't sure what to say now. Should he be nice? Should he be an ass? Maybe she realized how much of a crazy bitch she was and had turned a new leaf. "Uh... ya dyed your hair... an junk..." He said trying to say anything he could to cut through thre awkward silence.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:43 am

As speechless as Johnny was, Talia was even more so. She stared at him, unsure if there was anything appropriate to say. The last time they met, she had stormed out of the room with tears in her eyes. It felt like an entirely different time then. Well, almost. Now things had changed a little bit. "Yeah I...umm...got it dyed a couple weeks back...Thought I needed a change." She didn't clarify why she needed the change. Obviously, it would've given away her identity in the AFW. "Yea...it's...it's been awhile hasn't it?" she slowly continued. As much as she didn't want to admit it, that attraction was still there.

But she knew it wasn't mutual. And if it was, it wouldn't matter since Johnny chose Taylor over her anyways. "How's...umm...How's Taylor doing?" she managed to ask without showing any clear apprehension. She had seen the girl's goodbye and initially she was happy. Then when it dawned on her that she'd never get her chance to beat the girl again, it made her realize how bad it really was. And when she noticed the ring on Johnny's finger, she instantly put the two together. "I see you two are together again...and forever?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 pm

"That's cool... man..." Johnny said as he glanced up at her hair. This was really awkward for him and he didn't know what to say. "Looks good....' He muttered absentmindedly and then cursed himself immediately for being so polite.

Thankfully he brought up a subject that might just get rid of her though. Taylor. He grinned. "She's doing great and junk." He said and lifted up his hand now. "Yea, man. We got married not too long ago." He flashed his ring proudly at her and showed off the ring. Maybe with that bit of news he could relax his guard around the girl? Whatever fantasies she had or whatever thoughts or feelings that HE had, were obviously quashed by the ring, right? Or maybe Johnny was just too laid back to hold a grudge?

"What about you? I thought you woulda left Japan or somethin..." He asked. He didn't know why she stayed here. It's not like she had roots here. Unless there was something he didn't know about.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

As Johnny spoke, Talia inadvertently sat in the seat across from him. It was kind of a reaction, after all he was being nice to her. When he asked about why she was still in town though, she swallowed her tongue. Of course she couldn't tell him the truth, but on the plus side it meant her wasn't aware of what she was really up to. She shifted in the seat, looking away. "Well...tickets to fly home are a little...expensive and living in Kyoto is...just as expensive. I've been working a few jobs just to try to get enough money to fly home but...everytime the end of the month comes around I lose it all on stuff so...just been passing the time I suppose..." Talia sighed. She was partially honest about that, as it really was why she hadn't left Japan initially. Now was a different story, but Johnny didn't need to know that.

"But I'm happy for you Johnny, I really am. I'm glad you two are perfect for each other." Talia noticed she had sat down and got up awkwardly. She scratched the back of her head and looked around. Still, the two were alone. "Look...let me pay the bill this time...for old times sake. I know it hasn't always been...pleasant...but I owe you that much after what happened." It was really the only way she could make it up after all. At least this way she was doing Johnny a favor without actually doing Taylor one. Talia did her best to smile but it was so difficult now that everyone was coming back to her. "You know...as thanks for the good times."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 am

Johnny just listened to Talia's story. He sort of felt bad. There was a part of him that said that maybe he should do one last kind gesture and help her get back home. But another part of him wanted to do it just so he wouldn't have to endure these awkward moments anymore. It's not like she was being a bitch right now, even. He was surprised when she even asked to pay for the bill. His eyes widened. He barely even realized she sat down until she stood back up.

"Ahhh..." Johnny said turning his head. "That's cool and junk... I guess, man." He said. He didn't really like anyone paying for his stuff. "But... I got it... " He said waiving her off. "I guess, that's cool though, man." He said and looked up at her with a smile. "Sorry.. about stuff.. and junk..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess... uhh..." Johnny tried to think. "I might be all wigged out if all that shit happened. I guess I was?" He said looking back up at her and shrugging. He really didn't know what to say.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:46 am

When Johnny waved away her offer to pay, Talia nodded. "Alright." She wasn't going to try to convince him otherwise. That would just make things more awkward than they already were. And with the way he was struggling to find words, there was already plenty of discomfort to go around. As kind as the two were being to each other, it was clear neither wanted to be talking. So Talia just nodded to Johnny once more and smiled. "It's...it's alright...that's all in the past now."

The girl then nodded once more and shifted her body to start walking away. "It was good to see you again Johnny...really..." she added once more. She heard the door shut in the back so her coworker was probably back. That would be her excuse to get out of this awkwardness. "I guess I'll..." she started but stopped since she couldn't say see you around. Talia sighed and tilted her head. "Bye..." she said quietly, unsure if there should really be a grand goodbye or something.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:08 am

"Yeah, I guesso..." Johnny said as Talia awkwardly tried to disengage. He glanced down at his ring. It was definitely in the past now. He then looked up a s she began to leave. "Uh... yeah... bye..." He said. It had been horribly awkward and a mood killer but he couldn't just say that. It was nice that she was being so big about everything. That neither of them had to make any kind of fuss. As she left, Johnny pulled some money out of his wallet and slapped it down on the table. As soon as he finished his drink, he could hurry up and get out of here. It sucked that he'd have to cross this place off his list of cafes he could visit.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

As Talia walked into the back, she passed by her coworker who nodded at her. "Thank you Tal!" she said as Talia casually nodded. She went back to her station washing glasses for a few moments. After a minute, though, it was clear there was something else on her mind. She got up and started walking out just as her coworker passed by. "Hey, are okay?" she asked but Talia didn't say anything as she pushed her way through the back door and into the alley. As the door shut, her hands came together in front of her mouth as she started breathing fast.

This was too much to handle. She started breathing through her teeth. Her hands drifted to her hair which she pulled up on. Luckily no one was around, as immediately after the girl let out a loud shriek. She picked up a trash can and threw it against the wall. Immediately after she rushed up to the can and kicked it several times. "What the FUCK does he see in that bitch?" she yelled as she picked up another trash can and smashed it against the wall. And he HAD to immediately shove the ring in her face, didn't he? He must have been so proud of himself for being able to show that off to her.

"He think he's so awesome and...and JUNK!" she screamed as she threw the other trash can into the wall as well. "That's all he is...just JUNK!" Talia picked up the trash can yet again and smashed it against a dumpster. "He can just go to hell! Him and his JUNK wife!" she screamed again as she kicked the dumpster. "Ahh..." she groaned in pain and fell over backwards to the concrete surface. Talia nursed her foot and hissed. That was dumb. But the girl was absolutely furious. This wasn't going to be the end of this. She promised herself that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down