Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax? Empty Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax?

Post by Kite2014 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

[size=200:qtz4hprm][align=center:qtz4hprm]WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON![/align:qtz4hprm]

[align=center:qtz4hprm]Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax? Cherrie_young_still_modeling_by_kite2014-d5kjb0o.jpg[/align:qtz4hprm]

"Hello, hello and good evening, and welcome to the first official dash non official debut of my show Cherrie's Dungeon, the unofficial soon hopefully to be official off air AFW talkshow. And I am your host "The Sadist" Cherrie Young."

Cherrie said looking into her camera that was set up by her crew. In front of her was a black desk which was decorated with whips, chains, and sex toys galore. Next to her desk was an old fashioned electric chair made into an electric sofa instead. It had nice red velvet seat cushions and it was painted black. It was hard to tell that it was once an electric chair. Cherrie nods as she smiles towards the camera.

"So let me tell you a little bit about the show. Its a talkshow in which I will bring in my fellow AFW Wrestlers and let you the fans get to know them a little better about past, present, and future. Like past matches, who they are interested in fighting now, and what are their goals in the future. Along with that we'll also being taking a look into their personal life and try to figure out what makes them tick? But make sure to stay after the initial interview is over because I your mistress has decided to be very kind to you all. On my first episode and will give you a gift in which I know all of you will be happy to see." Cherrie picks up a remote control and presses a button that starts playing an applause track.

"Now all of you are probably wondering what do I have planned for my first show? Well you are all in for a treat. Because tonight we are starting off strong and going after one of the most mysteriousness wrestlers here on AFW. A woman in which believes in love and justice. But tonight we will truly see how deep is this River of Love is. Because tonight love isn't at the bottom of my heel tonight, but an embrace. THE EMBRACE OF LOVE! Put your hands together for the mysterious Demon of Love, Yasha Love!"

That was when Cherrie pressed a button on her remote that would start to play "Start the Riot" by Atari Teenage Riot so Yasha could enter the set like she would for her match. She soon then stood up and start clapping as if she was at a Play, classical music performance, or a musical.

Last edited by 8569 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax? Empty Re: Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 am

Hilde wasn't exactly sure what she was doing as she took one last glance in the mirror to make sure her outfit was in order. Her luscious skin tight pink body suit filled every curve. Her mask was properly affixed and her green contact lenses were in. No one had discovered that she was, in fact Yasha Love, the Demon of Love. She was sure no one would. But as she was called out, that still hadn't answered her own question.

Why did she sign up for this? Cherrie had sent a request to have Yasha on the the debut episode of her talk sow. It seemed sinful but maybe that was part of the appeal? Yasha could say and do things that Hilde never could and this seemed like just the adrenaline rush she needed. As Hilde, she told herself that any chance to increase the AFW's viewership was something that definitely had to be done. With that thought in mind, she leaped out from the spot backstage and flew into one of her patented Justice Poses. She threw her hands up in the air and then brought it down to caress her barely contained chest.

"The Demon of Love is here, my lovelies!" She said and then threw a coy look towards Cherrie. She grinned. "I heard that you were interested in knowing what makes the River of Love flow. Yasha then slid gracefully towards the chair and lounged in it sideways, leaning back seductively as she looked at Cherrie. "The Demon of Love will answer all of your Love-filled questions!" She said as she kicked a leg up and threw a pointed finger into the air.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:06 pm

When Yasha made her entrance Cherrie smiled as she started clapping letting Yasha feel the love. When Yasha would sit down Cherrie nods and smiles as she mentioned about the River of Love Flowing. Cherrie would nod and giggle a little. “More ways than one Yasha.” Cherrie said with a big smile on her face and that was when she nods towards the Demon of Love. “Of course Demon of Love we have a few questions for you today as we will try to get to know you a little bit better. Because honestly not much is known but that is why you must be so popular with the fans its the mystery of who you are along with your talent and the love you spread around to the masses.”

“Alright then Yasha I our first question for you is how did or what made you become The Demon of Love?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Yasha winked at Cherrie as she spoke, flashing the girl a smile as she got right down to the questions. "Love is the great unexplored mystery and I have the tools to discover all its greatest secrets!" She turned and pursed her lips for the camera and threw it a wink as well.

"What made me become the Demon of Love!?" Yasha said, raising an eyebrow. "There always has been and there always will be a Demon of Love! Until the world is drowned in Love, there will always be a Demon needed to spread it!" Yasha raised her fist in the air. "And this league has a dire need for a Demon of Love!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Cherrie nodded as Yasha spoke about how love was a mystery. She smiles as she listened to her answer her question. So she wanted to spread love and saying there was always a Demon of Love. “So even if you fail there will be a demon of love to take your place?” She then leans in and smiles.

“Along that you say you have the tools of love. What exactly are the tools of love? Are they physical tools as in whips, chains stuff like that or your fists?” Cherrie said with a smile as she slowly moved a bit closer to Yasha. “Speaking of whips and chains…What are your kinks?” She then presses a button on a controller and the fake crowd went, "Ooooo."

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Yasha raised her eyebrow at Cherrie. "Hm?" Yasha said and licked her lips. "There is a possibility of failure? Do you dare say that Love can fail!? I think your words are quite bold. The truth is that Love springs eternal. That is what I mean That is truth." Yasha leaned back in her seat and ran her finger down her exposed breasts in a sultry manner.

She then looked at Cherrie with another incredulous look. "And my Love is the purest sort of love." Yasha waved her hand dismissively. "Do not soil it with such perverted notions. That word, kin. The River of Love does not bend and crook. It is long, straight and purposeful! It is an arrow of Justice!"

Yasha stood up. and raised her hand in the air, posing for the audience. "What are my tools!? The captivated hearts and minds! Those who seek to be bathed in a torrent of Love!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue May 07, 2013 12:36 am

“It is a possibility that love can fill but for now we’️ll say that love cannot fail no matter how hard anyone tries.” Cherrie said as she would lean back into her chair and cross her legs. She watched the spectacle that was Yasha Love posing, almost flirting with the internet audience. Cherrie would then stand up and press a button on the controller making a crowd cheer for Yasha as she sighs.

“An arrow of justice huh? Oh yes the shaft of justice with the head of solitude piercing through the pink portal of evil.” Cherrie stated as she looked into the camera and winks towards it. She then starts thinking of what the look on Yasha’️s face will be once they set up the capture and start doing what this show will be known for. “Well Yasha many have been very impressed with your four and O winning streak. How is it to have that kind of target on your back?” Cherrie asked as she would place a hand on Yasha’️s thigh and slowly would rub it up and then down. She smiles towards Yasha and then says, “So Yasha your signature moves have very lovely names and I was wondering for the audience at home could you tell them all of their names?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Yasha bowed at the fake applause , showing a deep vee of cleavage to the camera for the viewing pleasure of the internet audience. She grinned and sat back down when Cherrie spoke her words. She ignored them as Yasha, other than the grin, but inside Hilde blushed at the thought. She didn't mean it like THAT!

Yasha raised an eyebrow to Cherrie. Everyone seeks out Love." She remarked. "But in the end, Love is the one who finds you. You cannot deny it. It is the hunter? She said and batted her eyes at Cherrie. The Demon of Love will set her sights on a new 'victim' soon enough.

She .ooked at the hand on her thigh and smirked. "Oh?!" She said. "Do they not know what powers the Engine of Love!?" Yasha stood up once more, posing for each move she called out.

"Justice Bounce!"

"Sidewalk-Smooch!"

"Love-Plex!"

"Justice Jug-Drop!"

"Justice Love!"

"Demon Love!"

"aaaaaaaaaannnnnnd.... Demon's Embrace of Love! The Ultimate Dazzling and Beautiful End!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Cherrie nods listening to Yasha speak. She loved how she made Yasha’️s speech as if she was talking about sex. She would start moving her hand up Yasha’️s thigh and would lightly rub it at the top of Yasha’️s thigh. She then slowly stood up and made room for Yasha to pose. “Well Yasha today we have a special treat for you.” She walks off stage and made her way to the young Wells Quinn and makes sure the leash was on correctly. She looks at the young Wells and says, “Don’️t worry kid you’️ll do just fine. And maybe we’️ll let you have a little fun with her…Well if you are still conscious.”

Cherrie starts walking in holding the leash as she smiles. “Everybody say hello to the young Ms. Quinn who has graciously volunteered to be apart of our program today.” Cherrie said as she takes off the leash and says, “Right now Yasha you must be wondering what does this cute little girl have to do with anything? Well she has been naughty and we punish those who have been naughty. And she for one hates love and believes love is nothing but trash. So we thought she would be the perfect candidate for you to show us your arsenal of moves on. So how about it Demon of Love? Are you ready to show Ms. Quinn how powerful love truly is?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Wells tugged at her leash. She couldn't believe how far she had fallen and how fast she had plummeted. Not so long ago she was the (accidental) champion of the world! Now she was some prop for some sicko's creepy internet show. Was this really all in her contract?!

She gagged a little as she was pulled out and just sighed at Cherrie's words at first. "W-What?" She said as she eyes Cherrie. "I don't hate love..." She said but Cherrie didn't seem to care. It seemed like Yasha didn't either.

Yasha struck a pose. "I will do it for the sake of Love!" She said and turned to Wells. "Justiiiiice... bounce!" She said as she bent her knees and swung her arms behind her back, throwing herself at Wells and smacking the girl in the face with her cleavage, knocking her down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next