Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

So... Now What?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So... Now What? - Page 3 Empty Re: So... Now What?

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Johnny let out a groan through a grin as Taylor teased him. His hands gripped Taylor's shoulders tightly as she held onto his hair and they kissed deeply. He loved that she tugged and pulled and roughly touched him. The slight pain in his scalp was dull and pleasurable, making the rest of his body hypersensitive as it rubbed against Taylor's now partially exposed body.

"Unnnhhh..." Johnny groaned as Taylor found his shaft and soon it was up against her sex, as their bodies began to kiss in a different way. "Ah.. Ahh..." Johnny clenched his teeth as he tried to hold in a grunt before letting out a soft torrent of Japanese. Johnny couldn't help it. Whenever they started making love, he just lost all senses and any words that he spoke, which were rare, were always in Japanese.

[I have been waiting so long for this, Taylor-chan!]

He said as he pushed himself harder against her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 am

"<So have I!>" Taylor answered in Japanese, without realizing it.

Taylor arched her back up off the bed and bit her bottom lip as waves of tingly pleasure ran through her body. Johnny's hard manhood gliding up and down over her pussy, along with his strong arms holding her shoulders, his smooth, muscular chest against her palm, felt so good she almost wanted to cry.

"Johnny..." She moaned, just to feel his name on her tongue. "Tell me what you want." She whispered. "Tell me what you want to do to me."

The suit still hugged her hips, and Taylor really wished it had a zipper. She just wanted it off and Johnny inside her and all the wonderfully intense things that went with it. But... since this was their reunion, maybe drawing it out could make things a bit more interesting. She put her feet on Johnny's hips and kicked, throwing him back and removing him from her suit.

She grinned devilishly. "And then let's see if you can do it." She said, pulling the front of the suit up so that it covered her crotch again. It was scrunched up below her belly button, the straps hanging at her sides, and her modest, firm breasts stood up invitingly on her chest while her eyes gleamed with anticipation.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 am

Johnny's eyes gleamed as he looked down at Taylor, almost salivating from desire. His own manhood throbbed and he was ready to just take and ravage her. Her lusty whisper stirred thoughts in his head. He already had ideas but as she shoved him away, he climbed off the bed and stood up. He looked her over as she readjusted the silver suit.

"No Handlebars." Johnny said. Taylor would know what it meant. She would climb up on him and they'd see how long they could do it without anything but Johnny's feet touching the floor. If they had to use a wall or bed, then the 'game' was over. Taylor could climb him like a jungle gym and they had found interesting positions after some experimenting. It was something the two did a few times and it was more like an exercise than anything else. Johnny flexed, showing off his arms which had bulged a little more since last she saw him. "I've been working out like a fiend. I wanna put that time to good use." He said and grinned. "Keep the suit on, I'll find a way to get it off." He then patted his stomach. "Hop on, babe. Let's go for a ride!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum