Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sloppy Seconds?

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sloppy Seconds? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sloppy Seconds?

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 am

Akashi smiled down serenely at Talia. "The first..." She said with a soft smile on her face. "Are you sure... you want me to keep going?" She asked as she gently massaged further down Talia's thigh. "I won't... treat your first time so disrespectfually, Talia-chan... I want it to be special but... I know I could make it special..." Akashi closed her eeys and kissed Talia's ankle tenderly. "You could never disappoint me, Talia-chan..." Akashi said in almost a whisper.

"Let me... protect you, and nurture you." Akashi sighed deeply as she moved over tot he other leg, sliding her fingers down Talia's leg, gliding softly along her woman hood and back up onto Talia's other thigh. She placed the other leg off her, sitting it next to her and brought the one she was holding up and leaned it against her shoulder. She began to tenderly kiss her ankle and massage her softly.

"Why are you so worried about disappointing me? Remove negative thoughts from your mind. Only focus on harmonious pleasure. Let your body relax and accept each touch. Let it reverberate softly through your body."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 am

Talia nodded ever so slightly to Akashi's question of continuing. Even after all her hesitation she had wanted this to happen. She just needed to convince herself first. Her legs relaxed in the tender care of Akashi's hands. They were still sore from the beating they took in one of her matches. To have them massaged eased the girl up. She allowed her eyes to shut once more, taking deep breaths and trying to remove her negative thoughts as Akashi had instructed. "Because I want you to like me..." she whispered quietly in response. "I...I want you to want to protect...and nurture me..." She felt a little odd confessing such a thing to Akashi considering how little they really knew each other.

Then again, if this kept up, Akashi would likely know more about Talia then even she did. Feeling the woman's hands massage her legs, Talia continued to calm and relax. Those few sake shots were really starting to set into her head. A woman as small as she was didn't need much to feel the effects. She doubted Akashi was as impaired as she was. Not that she wished her to be. Slowly, Talia reached down to grab hold of the bottom of her shirt. It hadn't gone unnoticed to her that Akashi had been topless the entire time they'd been in the room. Carefully, she removed her shirt to reveal the same pink bra she had been wearing in the gym. "...There...much more comfortable..." she said softly. It was a lie, though, as she only did it for Akashi.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Akashi tilted her head at Talia's words. What exactly was she saying? Akashi smiled as she continued her sensual massage. She moved closer and closer to Talia's Vee as she massaged the thigh. "I do like you, Talia-chan..." She said softly and nuzzled Talia's foot and kissed it softly.

"I want those too. But..." Akashi looked around. She smiled and set Talia's leg down gently. "Maybe I understand..." Akashi said suddenly. She then slapped Talia's thigh gently. "Turn around." She said. "Lay on your stomach. We're just getting started!" She said with a soft smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am

Talia let her body slip into a very relaxing state. She sighed as Akashi continued to massage her thigh. Even as she got closer to her panties, the girl just continued to breath in relaxation with her eyes closed. "That feels so good..." Talia almost giggled when Akashi nuzzled her foot. It tickled, and was so soft and gently that it made her smile. She nearly frowned when Akashi placed her leg down, hoping the massage wasn't quite over yet. But it appeared Akashi had other plans.

Obediently, Talia rolled to her stomach, placing her elbows out so she could lay her face on the backs of her hands. She looked to her left so she could see Akashi out of the corner of her eye. "What are you going to do?" she asked curiously, entirely unaware of what to expect.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 am

Akashi watched as Talia turned around and licked her lips. She heard Talia's words and smiled. When she was flipped over, Akashi sat on on Talia's thighs and looked over her mostly naked back. She leaned forward and pushed the palms of her hands into Talia's lower back and began to rub once more.

"Just flipping you over so Ican do this side!" She exclaimed cheerfully as she maneuvered her way up Talia's back until she reached Talia's bra. She stopped and bit her lower lip. She then smiled mischievously and flcked the bra open with a deft finger. "Whooops!" She said and then giggled as she leaned forward and pressed her breasts against Talia's back. She let a hot breath roll over Talia's neck as she kissed the back of it. "Sometimes, this side can be better./ It's usually where most people start."

Akashi leaned forward so their bodies pressed together, getting close to Talia's ear. "Are you enjoying yourself now, Talia-chan?" She cooed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 am

Talia moaned pleasurably as Akashi massaged her lower back. It had hurt so much in the past, the primary target of her opponents. Now she let her eyes close once more as the much larger woman worked the knots out of her back. Talia then felt her bra come undone. Her face blushed up, luckily she was still facing down. She took a deep breath before feeling Akashi press her breasts up against her back. "I can feel why..." she whispered in response to the woman's statement. One her hands lifted up from the ground and reached behind her to gently hold onto the back of Akashi's head. "I am very much enjoying myself Akashi-san...Are you?" she asked rhetorically. She could tell the other woman was enjoying feeling her. Talia looked as far left as she possibly could to try and get a glimpse of Akashi's face and whispered, "But wouldn't the front be more...productive?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 am

Akashi grined at Talia's words as she continued her massage. "Don't worry, we'll get to that soon enough..." She said and giggled. She kissed down Talia's back and between Talia's shoulder blades while her heands slid down Talia's body until her hands gripped Talia's gym shorts. "There's still some baack left to get to..."

Akashi yanked them down and then pullled them off, tossing them aside as she dug her finger's into Talia's behind. Akashi licked her lips. "Even if you're not a sumo, it's still cute."

Akashi gave it a small smack and then stood up. "Oh, but... Hold on a second, I have something for you! Close your eyes and don't peek, ok?"

Akashi then ran off and bounded for the closet. She came back, snickering and grabbed Talia's feet. She tickled Talia's feet and begaan to slide what would feel like a wrapped blanket around her legs. "Dont worry, this will help it be that much better!" She said, still chuckling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 am

Talia blushed up again as Akashi stripped her gym shorts off, turning her head to look at the woman almost embarrassed. "Mmm," she groaned as the woman then tightly grabbed onto her ass. She noticed the look on Akashi's face, foreshadowing what was to come for the young girl. With another moan after Akashi smacked her, Talia peered curiously at her. "What is it?" she asked before closing her eyes and laying her face flat on her hands again. Nervously, she breathed in and out slowly, unsure to what the woman could be referring to. She heard Akashi walk off then back. Her toes wiggled and she couldn't help but smile when the wrestler then tickled her feet. "Hee...hee...What...what are you putting on me?" she asked playfully with her eyes still shut.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 am

Akashi grinned as Talia giggled. She was enjoying teasing the girl. She would hope that Talia would enjoy what she was doing as well. In the time they had fooled around a little bit, Akashi's buzz had worn off a bit. She was still feeling good, but her head was a bit more clear. She took her other item she had and giggled as she looked at it.

She took Talia's arm and lifted it up She kissed the girl's fingers and wrist and took a finger in her mouth and suckled on it fro a moment. She then would slide what would feel like silk up Talia's arm and kissed it along the way until she nipped at the back of her shoulder.

Akashi did the same with her other hand, kissing it and running her tongue along the girl's fingers gently. She kissed up Talia's arms as well, pulling the silk over her until her arms and back were completely covered.

"Feels good, right? You're feel like you're being wrapped in a cloud, don't you ?" Akashi giggled some more as she knelt next to Talia. She leaned close. "Talia-chaaaan." She whispered into Talia's ear. She then slid her hands so that they slipped underneath Talia. She seized the girl's breasts so that the silk was between them and began to knead the mounds sensually. "mmmm...." While she was doing that, she would try and guide Talia to a kneeling position. "Go ahead..." She would say. "Open your eyes..."

When she did, she would find herself in a pair of black hakama pants. Her upper torso would be swathed in a pink silk yukata, with white and blue koi on it. Akashi had her eyes a softly closed as she continued to knead Talia's breast. "mmm... do you like it?" She would ask as she purred against Talia's neck and kissed it gently.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 am

Talia kept her eyes closed as Akashi put something over one arm then the other. It felt like she was putting some kind of jacket over her. Talia didn't know what to make of it, though she let a couple "Oh,"s escape her lips as the woman licked her fingers. As she felt her back get covered, she couldn't really imagine what Akashi had put on her. "Yes...yes it feels soft and smooth..." The girl gasped when Akashi then grabbed her breasts. "Oh...my..." she said as her hands moved to gently hold onto Akashi's hands. Though they grasped onto Akashi's hands, they didn't resist the motions they made at all. Still with her eyes closed, Talia leaned to her side then her knees, Akashi still behind her. The woman's touch wasn't rough or forceful as Talia had imagined. It was gracefully pressured, Talia found herself blushing even moreso.

She finally opened her eyes when Akashi told her to. At first, all she could see was Akashi's hands grasping her breasts. When she noticed her body covered in the nicely fitting silk outfit, the girl was speechless. It was pink with koi on it, a very elegant Japanese outfit. Suddenly, tipsy in the backstage dressing room of a gym with a woman she had met only recently before, Talia felt beautiful. Without even a word, she tilted her head to the side as far as she could to look at Akashi, even twisting her back as far as it would go comfortably. Their faces were so close. Talia's eyebrows were curled and her mouth hung open slightly as she longed to kiss Akashi, but she couldn't reach her unless the woman leaned into her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum