Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Easing The Tension

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Easing The Tension - Page 5 Empty Re: Easing The Tension

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:40 am

Johnny felt her stiffen. Her resistance to moving forward made him cringe. He was feeling like it had been a terrible idea. It was. He knew that but not a terrible idea in the pandora's box sense but rather a terrible idea to have gone and done something that may cause more problems when clearly Talia had made up her mind. Her body sowed that much. But then she began to return the kiss.

Even if Talia had been worried about lookers on and such a public display of affection, Johnny's world was Talia. When he felt her ease into the kiss, his mouth opened slightly and he pushed his tongue forward to try and sneak it into her mouth and make the kiss even deeper. This was quite possibly the one and only kiss he was going to get from Talia. He was damn sure that both he and her would remember it, even if it was something to regret later on.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 am

Talia felt Johnny's tongue slip inside her mouth. Once again, Johnny had surprised her. She returned the favor again, pushing her tongue against his. The girl suddenly forced her hands to the back of Johnny's head, though trying to be gentle about it as she did so. It allowed her the little leverage she needed to adequately kiss him back. Only a minute ago, she had been prepared to say goodbye to Johnny. She had assumed it was for the best for them to part. She had assumed that Johnny would understand. And she had assumed that Johnny would choose Taylor. Now, she wasn't even thinking about any of that. She was overwhelmed with it.

She wanted to ask Johnny something but, like him, she didn't want the feeling to end. For all she knew, this was a goodbye kiss. And she wasn't about to cut it short. Instead, she lightly moaned with pleasure to Johnny. She really hoped he wasn't tasting blood. From the way he kept going, she assumed he wasn't. At the very least she enjoyed the taste.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 am

Once Johnny felt Talia's mouth part and accept his tongue, he more zealously guided it into her mouth. Feeling her arms against the back of his head and and her soft body against his, he was lost. His hands went down to her waist, gripped her firmly and pulled her tightly against him. His ear twitched at her gentle moan. Everything about her was so delicate. How could she have snapped at Taylor? In this moment it seemed impossibly. Johnny snorted gently through his nostrils, sucking in air through them while his mouth was occupied and his tongue pushed against hers and sweetly danced with it in her mouth.

Something inthe back of his mind was screamign at him to stop and yet, it did felt wonderful. His heart beat faster andhe knew that if he didn't pull awya soon things might become irreversibly complicated. Still. Her warmth and her lips were so enticing. He couldn't help but continue for a full two minutes before finally breaking the kiss and panting softly, looking into Talia's eyes as his head pressed against her forehead.

"Talia-chan..." He whispered between a soft pant. He had tasted blood. It seemed strange yet... He struggled to find the right way to put it, but he would certainly remember the combination of her sweet, soft lips and the irony blood for a long time to come.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 am

Talia opened her eyes as the kiss finished. She could feel Johnny's warm forehead against hers. His eyes gazed into hers as she gazed into his. She stared for a little while, enjoying the moment. "Johnny..." she whispered back to him after he had said her name. There wasn't anything to be said afterward. Nevertheless, there were questions in the girl's head. She had to know what was going on. How important was this kiss? What was its significance? Was it something that would evolve into a full relationship between the two? Or was it simply a parting gift for the two to remember each other by? All of the questions could be simply stated with three words.

"...what happens now?" Talia whispered to break the silence. Her hands drifted down from the back of his head all the way to his hands. She held Johnny tightly, signaling what she wanted to happen next. But still, she wasn't sure if he felt the same way. Not yet at least.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 am

Johny winced inwardly at Talia's words. The way her arms awrapped around his body. He longed to be held. She was here now, holding him. She had come back. She WANTED to be with him. What had Taylor wanted? She had expected him to sit around while she got through her problems. Johnny's arms wrapped around Talia's neck and he held her close. He clenched his teeth. "You made me... happy, Talia-chan..." He began. "Made me feel like I was important..."

Johnny bit his lower lip. "I just wish we had... had a little more time. I'm..." Johnny moved away, wriggled from her and grabbed her hands and held her at arms length. "It pisses me off, if we won't be able to be friends. I had to do that... I'm sorry, Talia-chan. I had to know. I ust had to and..." Johnny turned his head. "You make me want to throw away everything and hold you tight but..." He paused. "Taylor... wouldn't do that to me, I know it. So... I can't do that to her. I'm sorry." Johnny let go and turned away from Talia. "I'm sorry." He said again with his back turned. His feet felt heavy. He wanted ti turn around but he knew if he had to look at her more, he might falter. He tried to think of Taylor and how passionately they loved each other. Her actions, even today's, were making it quite hard, but he knew. His fists clenched tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 am

Talia was probably being too optimistic in hoping the kiss meant something more. She lightly held onto his hands, not wanting him to turn away, but to no avail. But she figured out what Johnny was going to say before he said it. Just because she expected it, though, didn't mean she liked it. He was loyal to Taylor and, as big of a mouth she had, Taylor was loyal to him. Now Talia suddenly felt depressed again. She had lost the one thing she thought she had gained in her time here. Still, by now she had already guessed it would happen. She leaned up to Johnny and wrapped her arms him softly by his neck in one last embrace.

"Take care Johnny...you have my number if you ever need me." It may have been for the best that she didn't have his number anymore, what with her phone in a thousand pieces. She released him and began to walk away. "Easy come, easy go..." she muttered to herself trying to make reason out of everything that had happened. Alone once more, Talia thought it'd be best to just head back to Kyoto. She already had a list of things to do once she got back, so at the very least it'd keep her mind occupied.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5