Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Third Time's the Charm After All

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Third Time's the Charm After All - Page 3 Empty Re: Third Time's the Charm After All

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am

Talia was surprised when Johnny suddenly paid for both their meals. She didn't have time to stop him, and also didn't have the initiative to deny an act of charity. That is, if it was an act of generosity; and not an act with an ulterior motive. He seemed a little rushed as Talia then followed him outside of the noodle shop. "Oh umm...Yea I suppose I do have to go," she answered reluctantly. She had a good time with Johnny, it seemed a shame to end the night. But she did have to go home and rest.

Talia leaned forward in a light embrace and kissed Johnny's cheek. "Thank you for a nice time." She then let go and got out a notepad to write something down. "Here's my number, call me so I'll have your number to call you next time I need a noodle fix." She smiled, ripped off the note, and handed it to Johnny. "Though...I wouldn't mind if you called me to do something else sometime." As she turned around to walk back to the bus stop, she stumbled but caught herself. Feeling her knee, she looked back at Johnny with a playful glare. "I owe you one."

Her injury gave her an idea nevertheless. "Say...I need to take the day off tomorrow to recuperate. Do you...do you want to come over and hang out?" Even though they had relatively just met she trusted him at this point.

Last edited by 9943 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Third Time's the Charm After All - Page 3 Empty Re: Third Time's the Charm After All

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Johnny blushed deeply as Talia hugged, then kissed him. Even if it was just aa kiss on the cheek, Johnny could feel her soft lips and the cool night breeze amplified the little damp spot left by her lips. He felt like he wanted to hold her tightly and kiss her passionately but he left it at what she gave him.

He enthusiasticaly watched Talia scribble it with both hands nd when he grabbed it, he clasped her hand in both his tigtly nd eased thenote out. "Y-tpyeah, man... That's cool." He sid with a grin and then turned away nervously, not wanting to leave her. "Y-yeah... I mean.. No! You don't owe me anything Talia-chan! If anythin, I still owe you! So... It's cool and junk."

He turned back to watch Talia leave when she spoke. Johnny's eyes lit up but he tried to remain cool otherwise. "Y-yeah, man! I'm sue we could work somethin out an junk... Ja ne, Talia-chan!" Johnny sid and turned to leave quickly away befire he got caugt up in talking with Talia.

He got his own bus home and on the way, excitedly added Talia's number. It was so cool and she was exaactly what he needed right now. But he noticed that her name fit nicely just next to Taaylor's. His heart began to race and he bit his lip nervously. He hovered his thumb over the call button. As much s the evening and match with Talia was a great escape, he still loved and missed Taylor. He sort of knew that maybe a litle bit he was using Talia to fill the void left by Taylor. He wnted her back.

He then bit his lip s his thumb traced over to the delete contact button. Taylor threw HIM out! Without one word and with no reason at all. Anything he did from now on was his to do as he liked! Screw her! Maybe he was using Taliaas a replacement but maybe Talia was just a better option? Maybe it was fate? He certainly couldn't see Talia flipping out all over him for no reason!

In the end he sighed and closed his phone, leaving both numers in tact. He wasn't sure what the right thing to do at the moment was and he fell asleep while the bus jostled him softly all the way back to his apartment.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Talia smiled and nodded. "Great! Text me when you have a chance. I'll call you tomorrow!" she said as Johnny walked away. She stepped up to the bus stop and waited for hers as she watched Johnny's leave. She opened her cell phone to check if he had already texted her but he hadn't quite yet. Suddenly, she found herself looking forward to her day off. Normally she would be idle and bored the day after a match. It would be nice to spend time with someone in the casual setting off her apartment.

Her bus pulled up and she got aboard. She checked her cellphone again but still there was no text. She continued to stare at the cellphone screen eagerly awaiting an unknown number to text her. Before today she had nothing to be excited about with the exception of her matches. Talia continued to smile, even as she stood among strangers on the bus some of whom look at her blank cellphone screen to see what she was so happy about, only to raise their eyebrows in confusion. She didn't care though.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3