by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Star-Studded Debut! Miki Hoshii Vs. Mai Nagasawa

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Star-Studded Debut! Miki Hoshii Vs. Mai Nagasawa - Page 6 Empty Re: Star-Studded Debut! Miki Hoshii Vs. Mai Nagasawa

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 am

Miki groaned as she tried to sit back up, holding the back of her head. She didn't notice Mai quickly shifting positions behind her until Mai's legs shot up over her shoulders. Miki blinked, confused for a moment, before she realized what was happening. She let out a cry when Mai's legs closed around her head, scissoring her and putting pressure on her temples and neck. Miki's hands grabbed Mai's ankles, trying to keep them apart.

"You train like a dog," Miki said, gritting her teeth, "But you're still a cat!" With that, Miki's grip slipped on Mai's ankles and the girl's legs snapped shut around her neck.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Star-Studded Debut! Miki Hoshii Vs. Mai Nagasawa - Page 6 Empty Re: Star-Studded Debut! Miki Hoshii Vs. Mai Nagasawa

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Mai heard the words and when her thighs clamped around Miki's head, she smiled and gripped Miki's hair to hold her tightly in place. She crossed her ankles and leaned back so she could smother the blonde idol with her jaw-like thighs.

"That's right! I AM a cat!" She said. "Some naughty girl tried to take my identity away from me and I still owe her. THAT'S why I have to train! All my fellow idols worked hard and are so successful here, I need to show them that I'm good enough to compete! THAT'S why I train, Miki-chan! I'll even go from a cat to a dog if that's what it means to survive in this ring. You can keep your idol of the year and your breezy life! This is where I belong and I'm damn proud to be here!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Miki was groaning in pain as Mai scissored her head and slowly began to choke her out and smothering her. Miki felt huge amounts of pressure on her head, squeezing so tightly that Miki felt her head starting to hurt and shake from the strain. Miki kicked up a few times, her hands slapping at Mai's thighs, starting to see stars from the pressure on her head.

"Ow... Ouch...." Miki groaned. But she wasn't going to submit to Mai and admit that she was inferior. Miki gritted her teeth, trying to ignore the pain while thinking of a way to break free.

"You're so determined," Miki said, "It's admirable... But I won't lose to someone who is just determined. I fight because I want to be the best!"

With that, Miki tried to push upwards trying to arch her back and push Mai's legs up so she was starting to be folded over, before turning and twisting to the side to break the hold.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Mai held on to Miki's hair tightly. She had to make Miki pass out. She had to admit, though, that Miki was pretty stubborn. As she spoke, she furrowed her brow. She still hated Miki's attitude. "You look down on others!" She said sharply as Miki twisted away. Mai let go and rolled off Miki. She tried to get slowly to her feet.

"I can't stand someone like you, who takes everything for granted. I'm determined because I have to fight for my life! I'm not in that sort of danger, but who I am... the very essence of Mai Nagasawa is at stake here! And I don't just fight for me!" She said sternly. "You've only shown me how selfish you are, Hoshii-san!" Mai was panting as she tested her legs to see how they would fare if she let out another kick.

She then pointed tot he audience. "I fight for THEM!" She declared boldly as she began to tap her foot against the mat while she held onto the ring ropes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm

As Mai made her declaration, Miki lay on the mat, coughing and trying to get back her air. She sucked in a few deep breaths, blinking a few times until her vision cleared and the pain began to fade. She had not been expecting such a fight right from the start. The idol wondered if she was doing the right thing, fighting like this and being put on display for the whole crowd to see. Mai's words surprised her, as she had not expected the girl to be fighting solely to entertain the crowd.

Miki brushed her hair back into a little less messy look as she stood up. "How brave of you to fight for the crowd," Miki said, "I thought you fought because you enjoyed this. Alright then, if putting on a good show is what you want, then I can't back down!"

She took a deep breath, settling into a fighting stance, raising her hands and bending her knees slightly. "Well, come on then!" Miki said, before stepping forward to try and get in range for striking!

Last edited by 265 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Mai clenched her fists and stood her ground firmly as Miki got up. She was ready to fight and clenched her teeth at Miki's words. As Miki came forward, Mai faked a kick to the midsection, thankful she didn't commit as she winced a little bit. What she was trying to do was grab for Miki's hand as the idol, hopefully, tried to grab at Mai's slow kick. If she could get the arm, she would try and irish whip Miki across the ring towards the ropes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Miki saw the kick coming, reaching down to block it, but fell right into Mai's trap. The idol grunted when suddenly Mai grabbed her arm and pulled on her roughly, trying to whip her out to the ropes. Miki wasn't going to let that happen though, as she got flung out she stood her ground, holding onto Mai the whole time, before flinging her out to reverse and counter the whip! She hoped to throw Mai towards one of the corners so she could ram herself against the turnbuckle.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Mai was certainly not expecting Miki to have the gumption to try and reverse the whip. Her eyes widened when she was running instead of throwing and charging towards the turnbuckle. She turned herself so she wouldn't fumble chest first into the ropes and ended up slamming into the turnbuckle with her back.

"Gyaaah!"

She let out a little yelp as she slumped against the corner and panted, eying Miki carefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Normally Miki would've celebrated after successfully reversing a move, but she knew better now. She couldn't leave Mai alone even for a second without the catgirl idol recovering and launching a counterattack. Miki had to put Mai out for good before she could relax.

So after sending Mai into the corner, Miki ran after the girl to immediately follow up. She ducked down low, hoping to get under Mai's guard and smash her elbow hard right into Mai's lower stomach, right underneath her belly-button. She hoped to get Mai winded and stunned so she could set up a big attack!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 am

Mai had thought she needed to be ready for Miki. Either that, or she could make a hasty retreat. Her legs had been worn down from the painful submission previous, but her arms were doing just fine. She prepared to lift herself up so she could maneuver her legs quickly if she had too. Unfortunately, she hadn't expected Miki to be coming THAT quickly. She saw her go low for an elbow and her eyes widened. She had pushed hersaelf up enough for the elbow to hit a little lower than Miki had intended.

The elbow crashed into Mai's mound and the foxy idol went white. Her mouth formed a perfect O and she slumped forward, into Miki and slinking to the ground in a crumbl3ed heap of pain if she wasn't propped up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next