Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin VII: Sinnocent

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin VII: Sinnocent - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin VI: Sinnocent

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:37 am

"If...you're sure about that..I..don't know if I feel like im becoming one but..if you say so." Alessa would say as Chesna leaned back in towards her. "W..well..I guess they do.." Alessa would let out as Chesna pressed her hand against her face, sliding it down and dragging her finger tips along her.

As Chesna would suddenly push her face forward, pressing her nose onto Alessa's, Alessa's face would redden up even more as she would look around with slight confusion before looking back into Chesna's dull eyes. "A..another-Mmm!" Alessa would let out before Chesna would suddenly press her lips against her's, causing Alessa's eyes to widen.

An odd sensation ran through her but she was quite surprised at Chesna's sudden action, so much so that she would freeze in place, her eyes opened wide.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin VII: Sinnocent - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin VI: Sinnocent

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 am

Now that Chesna had gotten to this point, there was no turning back. As her lips pressed against Alessa's, the doctor knew that she had to keep going. Her eyes were only partially open, gazing into Alessa's wide, shocked yes through her slitted orbs.

She pushed with her body, pressing her breasts up against Alessa's pair and trying to force her tongue into Alessa's mouth. Her hands went up to grab Alessa's shoulders and hold the girl as firmly as she was able to.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm

"Mmmnnn.." Alessa would let out, muffled in the kiss as Chesna kept her lips pressed against hers. Alessa had no idea how to react to what was going in as she just stood there while Chesna kept the kiss locked on her.

Finally, Alessa would go to push Chesna away but as she did, the doctor would press herself against her, their breasts rubbing together as she would force her tongue in Alissa's mouth. Alessa would let out a small whimper from within the kiss, her eyes squinting as she went to take a step back, the uneasiness getting to her quite a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Chesna couldn't help but start to feel wet even from this little bit of contact. She needed more. Wen Alessa tried to back away, Chesna stepped forward with her and tried to guide her back against the wall to keep her from getting away. She then lifted up one hand and pushed it towards Alessa's breasts to begin squeezing and rubbing it in a sloppy manner.

She pulled away from the kiss. "This is exactly what my bunny and I do every day." She said with a dull tone. "Doesn't it feel good?" Chesna would say as she tried to push her thigh between Alessa's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

As Chesna began stepping forward with Alessa, pushing her against the wall, she would find herself with nowhere to go as her face would turn a deeper red, fidgeting around a bit as she got more and more nervous as Chesna advanced. She would feel the doctor reach up and grab at her breast, squeezing and rubbing at it, causing a small whimper to escape from her mouth in the kiss as her eyes were squinted.

"Haahn.."Alessa would let out as Chesna broke the kiss, pressing her thigh against her crotch which was only protected by her white cotton panties and skirt. "It...it feels different...I..aah..I-I ...don't...know..if I like it..I..d...don't know how..I feel..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 am

"Does it feel bad?" Chesna asked as she began to rub her thigh up against Alessa's thigh. Her hand trailed down from Alessa's breast and slid up to her shirt to try and get to the girl's bra and pull to down so she could get to Alessa's bare breast.

"You've never done this before?' Chesna said in a dull tone as she began to kiss her way to Alessa's ear and began to suck on Alessa's earlobe. She let hot breaths cascade against Alessa's ear as well. "Don't worry, I am an expert when it comes to bunnies...' Chesna said in between suckles.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 am

"N...no..it..isn't bad...just...different. Never..felt it before" Alessa would let out in response to Chesna's words as she would slip her arm under her shirt, pulling her bra down and touching her bare breast. The sensation was quite the new one to Alessa and she would press herself more up against the wall, her eyes watering a bit from the feeling.

"N...no...never."Alessa would let out as Chesna began to kiss up to her earlobe, causing Alessa to turn her head a bit, biting her lip. "B..but are...I-i dunno if I really wanna become a bunny.." She would say, feeling uneasy at the pleasure she was feeling from Chesna's work.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:11 pm

"Different?" Chesna said, repeating Alessa's words in her cold tone. "I can't even remember what not feeling it is like." She admitted. Chesna pushed her hand up and began to unbutton Alessa's shirt. She kissed her way down Alessa's neck. "How could you not want to be a bunny/" She muttered between kisses. "If you don't want to be, then you have to take the ears off."

Chesna then pushed open Alessa's shit, grabbed her exposed breast and began sucking on the girl's nipple and gently biting it with her teeth. Her other hand slipped under Alessa's skirt and began to press two fingers against the girl's panty covered slit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:48 am

"Y..yeah..eeally different" Alessa would let out in response to Chesna's words as the doctor would just continue with what she was doing. As Chesna began to unbutton her shirt, Alessa would rub her hands against the wall as if she was looking for some kind of opening to get away. "Well..b..becauae i didnt...know it was..going to be like this." Alessa would say before Chesna pulled her shirt apart, grabbing at her exposed breast and sucking at her nipple. "Ahn...n..no I...want to...keep it on.."

In addition to the feeling shooting through her from Chesna's sucking, a heavy sensation would run through her body as Chesna slipped her hand under her skirt, pressing two fingers against her panty covered crotch. "Wh-whaaa...ah-haahn...D..do.you...r..really.have to...touch there?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Chesna ignored Alessa's pleas as she continued to suck on the girl's nipple, her tongue flicking back and forth against the hard tip. Her other hand reached up to yank the bra off entirely and pinch at the other nipple, groping at it a bit before returning back down to the Alessa's womanhood.

She pressed harder into Alessa's sex, as though she was trying to break through the panties. But when Alessa protested, Chesna removed her mouth, a thick trail of salive connecting Alessa's nub and Chesna's lips. She looked up at Alessa.

"Don't you like it?"

She asked in a dull tone. She then processed to grab the underside of Alessa's panties and yank them down roughly to expose the girl's sex to the cool, sterile air of the hospital. It seemed like the more Alessa protested, the further the doctor went on.It wasn't as if Alessa was trying to stop Chesna though. And if the girl got out of hand, she'd just tranq her and get the samples anyway.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin VII: Sinnocent - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin VII: Sinnocent

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next