by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze

2 posters

Go down

Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze Empty Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze

Post by anegge Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/announcement-of-a-new-belt-t5331.html:24z9ik5b]Announcement of the new title belt[/url:24z9ik5b]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/cowgirl-match-t5333.html:24z9ik5b]Cowgirl match[/url:24z9ik5b]

Akashi Tanikaze
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/akashi-tanikaze-t956.html:24z9ik5b]Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze Sumocharacter3.jpg[/url:24z9ik5b]

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze GXChUKwAnnouncement by Akashi Tanikaze 1BElGMIAnnouncement by Akashi Tanikaze UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze Empty Re: Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 am

Akashi was a little nervous as she watched Kat make her announcement. She was surprised to hear it. She was even more surprised that her tag team partner and best friend, Taylor Parker had the inaugural match. If anyone deserved it, it was her. While she thought about it, she saw Kat pass and tell her she was on. Akashi stumbled a second and ran out into the arena stage.

The crowd went wild when they saw the champ and she raised her title belt high into the air. She ran down the ramp and hopped into the ring, grabbing a mic.

"DOMO!" She shouted with a wide grinned. "Thank you everyone! I don't usually do announcements like this..." She paused and grinned. "Especially by myself it seems these days... but my blue haired tag team is getting ready to KICK SOME ASS later tonight and I have something very important and very personal to tell you!"

Akashi cleared her throat and took in the crowd before making her way to a camera and looking in it.

"It's been a long time..."

She let the words hang as she quietly reflected on them.

"...Sarah-san." Akashi looked up at the audience. "Sarah Gatt is my friend." The audience booed as she said those words but Akashi raised her hand.

"I don't expect you to approve or understand. I don't think that she understands. Or even I understand, eheh... But that's how it is. But it's not as though we spend every moment together. Truthfully I haven't seen her in a while and I hear shes been up to even more trouble than usual." Akashi frowned. "Sara-san, I know you're better than all this if you just gave a shit, you could be great..." Akashi sighed and then furrowed her brow.

"But I'm not here for that! just because I'm her friend doesn't mean I don't want to kick her ass too!" The crowd roared at that statement. Akashi smiled. "Right now, the series between us is tied at 1 all. I'm tired of not seeing a two in front of my name, so I'm calling you out! It's been too long since we've fought! I want to settle things between us so we can put everything behind us and move on as friends! And I want us to fight like real women! If you pull that shit like you did the last time I beat you, I'll kick your ass! Don't fight me like a punk bitch, Sarah-san! When I kick your butt all over this ring and pin you , one, two, three, I want you to look me in the eye and shake my hand after we're through, got it?"

Akashi grinned. "And if for some reason, the kami smile on you and you manage to pull out a victory, I expect you to offer me a handshake, EVEN MORE SO, dammit!"

Akashi took a deep breath and turned. "I trust you to be the woman I know you are about this, and I'm confident that I can beat you, but all that aside, if I haven't given you enough incentive, then I am offering you this too."

Akashi held up the title. "I'm offering up the belt. No strings attached, if you can beat me, you can be the champ. I know you got screwed before and that doesn't sit well with me. If you beat me, I won't through a fit. You can break every bone in my body and if you do it legally, in the match, I won't say a damn word. I know you want this. I've heard the way you speak. I'm giving you everything you could possibly want, Sarah-san...

... Now let's see if you can come get it!"

Akashi tossed the microphone and began to walk out of the ring and down the ramp. She backed her way down the ramp, holding her belt high above her as the crowd cheered.

"Banzai, Taylor-chan! Banzai, Tiffany-san!" Akashi cried out as she stepped into the backstage area.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down