Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!)

+2
Kitten
Bluemouse
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Taylor! (Open Thread!)

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Taylor followed a moment after Natalia. "Lia ate your food." She pointed out.

She made her way back toward their booth where there were still boxes waiting. She fussed over refolding and repacking the gifts she'd already received, and while doing so noticed a bit of tension of some sort between Lia and Ciara. Typical, of course, Taylor couldn't leave the house without being surrounded by lesbians. That included Akashi, technically, but she was different. Taylor took a quick headcount and determined that she could well have been the only heterosexual present. It made her just a little uncomfortable.

She sat down and pulled her hood back up. "You guys should probably go have some kind of crazy commando tough guy sex. Ya know, so we don't have to watch you beat around the bush all night, so to speak." Taylor said quietly to Lia.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Taylor! (Open Thread!)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Natalia's and Taylor's return dulled Lia's coy grin. She waved Ciara off of answering her pointed question. They were no longer in relative privacy.

"Tattle tale! Not cool!" Lia scowled at Taylor. Even worse, Natalia was glaring daggers at Lia. Lia hardly cared. She may have been built like a sports car but Lia had enough hot but crazy back home. And at work. She had no qualms about upsetting someone so humorless and eager to take offense. Lia had only had about three bites of burger and a couple of fries and was already beginning to lose her appetite anyway. She stared at Natalia for a few seconds, stroking the brass knuckles hidden in her coat pocket. Lia knew this would end in a fight, and weighed her options carefully before just biting her tongue. It was not worth it. None of this was. This entire meal was a waste of a coupon and a lousy end to a rotten day. She was about to leave when Taylor teased her.

Mustering up the energy to put the clown nose back on one last time, Lia shot Taylor a cute glance, "Commando sex? What makes you think I know anything about that? Remember, you said it yourself. I know like nothing about fighting." Lia paused for a second and then opened her mouth in fake realization. "Oh! Commando style! Right!" Spinning around, Lia gave Ciara her best bedroom eyes and called out to her in a sultry tone as she strutted toward her, "She's right, you know. I'm not wearing any underwear." Leaning in, Lia brought her lips to Ciara's ear. In a breathy whisper, she added, "Actually, I am."

Pulling back, Lia's sultry demeanor had evaporated as quickly as it came, back to her usual goofy grin. Her eyes met Ciara's and then suddenly widened, now in a genuine look of shock. "Holy crap!" Lia mouthed breathlessly, before regaining her composure. She recognized Ciara. A real legend right in front of her. Lia's usually steady hands trembled as she fetched a business card from her coat pocket. She had some made after joining Lukretia's employ and was happy to give her first to THE Ciara Austerlitz. "I, uh..." Lia stumbled. It was just a shame she had to meet Ciara now. Here. Surrounded by some of Friction's biggest tools. "Hey. Catch me later. I'll buy ya a beer, or give you the grand tour, least I could do." Lia smiled sheepishly, her playfulness cowed by a small amount of hero worship. Between the She-Wolf and the White Death in town, Lia felt like a small fish in a really big ocean.

"Just not right now, becaaaaause," Lia turned back to Natalia, Taylor, and Akashi. "I can tell this is a table that I should just run off from before the three of you jump me." Considering Taylor's track record, a fight breaking out was quite likely, and in Lia's estimate it was going to be her against the three of them with Ciara watching at best. The She Wolf had no cause to help her, especially not after she made such a fool of herself before realizing who she was talking to. "So, yeah. Whatever, you three buddies deserve each other. Have fun. I promise, next time I see you all I'll just keep walking." Whipping out her wallet, Lia threw down a generous sum of money on the table to cover the tab. "You all can have the leftovers. Happy birthday." Lia turned back to Ciara, whispering, "Seriously though. You. Me. Beer, lunch, whatever. Sometime." She clicked a finger gun at Ciara before making for the door, hopefully before Natalia and Taylor found something else to bitch about.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Natalia had leaned against the back of the booth and crossed her arms in front of her chest as she looked at Lia with daggers in her lovely blue eyes, but hearing and seeing Lia act like such a fool left The Dream too confused to do or say anything. She was left completely perplexed, blinking in befuddlement.

"OK...now I feel like a very sane person." she finally said raising an eyebrown. She the looked at the half eaten food, biting her lower lip as she felt her belly grumble.
"No!" she finally said turning her head to the side in a dignified manner. "Not going to eat scraps... Who knows...whatever that bunny has may be contagious..." she concluded. And then reached with her hand to steal one of the fries that seemed untouched and ate it quickly.

Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 QiougD6Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 TTlOMaFHappy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Taylor raised an eyebrow at the bizarre exchange between Lia and Ciara, or rather at Lia's sudden schoolgirl pandering. What made Taylor think Lia knew anything about anything commando-y? Nothing. She was talking more about Ciara, but the fact that Lia even brought that up told her something about Lia. Wasn't she like a security guard, anyway?

Outside of their first encounter, and even that was certainly not completely friendly, Taylor had never enjoyed Lia's presence in the slightest. She was a horrible person. To Taylor, the only thing worse than a person like herself who got upset and flipped out so easily was someone who could never admit when they were upset. As Lia got up to leave, Taylor snorted.

"Yeah, you better go, eh? This many people around, if someone saw you in here they'd never be able to tell what a loner you are. Why don't you go smoke a cigarette in a dark room or something." Taylor watched Lia leave. She just wanted to hang out with Akashi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 am

Ciara might not have been annoyed, but she was certainly getting concerned as the bunny-attired girl pandered on. She was on the verge of listing Taylor and the restaurant staff as individuals to watch in case of an intelligence leak out of pure habit, when Natalia scooted over and pressed against her.

The turn of events soon gave her a shade of pink around the cheeks, and Ciara's embarrassment deepened when Lia tried to flirt with her as well. But even through her distress, she saw a massive spark of recognition in Lia's eyes. A moment later, when Ciara was observing an expression on Lia's face other than silliness, the name and a few details from the face tipped her off as well. Perhaps she didn't know this person, but she knew of Lia and had caught a few glances while operating in the field. She took the card gently and without comment from the surprised bunny girl, never taking her eyes off the other until the girl began to leave.

Before Lia exited the restaurant, Ciara called out over her shoulder. "Tomorrow or the day after's best. I'm off the clock until then. You choose the place and time."

Right after Lia left Ciara would whip out her cell, log the numbers and contact info, and fire off a text: [My identity and reputation in the field will not circulate among anyone here, civilian or otherwise.] She tapped down two numbers, placing details next to each one. [(***)-***-**** - Tremaine, L., ICEPS Head Exec, Asn Branch; Financial or Meeting Arrangements; (***)-***-**** - Operator "Baseplate" pw:Black_Viking; Emergency Only.]

Focusing on the task at hand for a moment instead of the conversation in front of her, Ciara sent the text, then fired off Lia's own contact info to Baseplate, as well as a couple of coded details. Then she started typing out a second text to Lia.

[141 Operators and ICEPS are monitoring key words and data on your lines. Any contact info that leaks via you will be traced in seconds. Delete the first text ASAP. Act like the pro your file says you are and you'll be fine. T.W.O. is/was fortunate to have you. Curious about the bunny ears.]

Putting away her phone, Ciara listened with some amusement to Natalia's composed indignation, then shrugged and reached over to nab a half-gone burger from Natalia's/Lia's plate. "Food is food. If you're a bit leery, the microwave can always kill the germs for you." Then she turned her attention over to Taylor. "So, how's been Akashi been treating you? Gone up against any of Gatt's tag-teams yet?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:49 am

Akashi had been left stupefied as she watched Natalia and Adrian ignore her and go down the alley. She was trying to help out her friend but they didn't care. They were so concerned with their own problems that the couldn't see what a perfect opportunity there was to make everyone happy and make everyone experience a cathartic release and maybe even... start anew? Wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever?

She was frozen, for a long while until Taylor of all people went skulking past her, introverted and curled inward down the alley. Worse yet, Adrian was riding off in a taxi and gone. Akashi was confused. Taylor obviously didn't' go there to help. Akashi couldn't understand what she was doing wrong. The more she tried, the worse things got. All these people were suddenly making her claustrophobic and without even thinking, she turned and began running.

She turned and ran the opposite way that Taylor had went and turned a corner and pressed herself against the wall, panting. She slid down the side of the building she was leaning against until she was sitting on her butt.

She pulled out her cell phone and flipped through it. She was the Queen of a whole damn company practically and she was having a hard time finding more than five numbers in her phone. The calls had basically alternated between her pr person, her girlfriend and Taylor. She She heaved a sigh. What was wrong with her? Akashi's world was very large and very tiny and yet, what mattered most to her was the tiny world, not the large one. And she seemed to be making a mess of things in her small world. She stood up and shoved the phone back in her pocket and dragged herself towards the diner.

once she was inside, she fished some money out of her boobs and slapped it down on the counter, speaking in loud, irritated Japanese. She had a scowl on her face as she looked at the diner guy, though he had a smile on his, thanking her in broken English for paying for the evening's guests.

Once she was finished paying, she looked back and glanced at Taylor and then turned her head away. There were still two more boxes on the table. She also noticed her food. It was probably cold by now. She sighed again and then clenched her fist tightly. Some scrubby looking soldier chick, a rabbit who needed to grow up, and a dream who acted like she was the only fantasy anyone ever had. These weren't friends. These people didn't care about Taylor. They were here to steal her food and flaunt their perceived superiority and... be cryptic...

Akashi suddenly broke out into a smile and grinned widely. She then raised her fist and slammed it down as hard as she could ontot he counter top. before stepping onto it. 'Parker Taylor!' She said pointing at the girl and looking around. "In the United States she has finally grown into a woman even though she could do all that crap in Japan at twenty! Regardless of that fact, because she's navigated the road of life for twenty one years, we celebrate that joyous journey and all those who look at her on this day are thankful to be able to get to see a girl blossom onto a woman!"

Akashi grinned devilishly. She was going to make sure this was the most embarrassing moment of her Taylor's life. "So! Open that large box and let us partake in a western custom, for which I do not know the lyrics or melody! Someone toss her some matches and light those candles! All you gaijin can start singing and I will merely say "BANZAI! Now! Everyone wish Taylor-chan a Happy Birthday! Banzai! Taylor-chan! Banzai! Banzai!" Akashi said as she threw her hands up after each time she said the phrase."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:15 am

Lia let out a heavy sigh of relief when she saw Ciara's text message. She had flipped out even more than usual for her back there and was worried she had blown a chance at meeting the She-Wolf before she even knew who she was. The stories they told about Ciara... Lia was glad at least the camaraderie between soldiers won out, at least for now.

Ciara's phone would vibrate with a text message of its own. [Oooooh! Fastest I've ever snagged a girl's digits! Are you inviting me to a threesome, sweetie? <3 <3 <3] Still, for all the eagerness to meet a celebrity, Lia's casual desire for irreverence won out. She did not really need to be so obtuse. She just could not help herself.

Another, [Ooh, such nasty talk. I meet all the best girls in this town. Bunny ears are too valuable a secret to discuss over txt msg. Will call you later, sweetie.
...\ /
//^_^
]

Last edited by 241 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 am

"Akashi's good, man, I dunno- Dude." Taylor's face soured at the mention of Sarah Gatt. "The one birthday present I would like from you is for Sarah to not freaking come up in conversation, okay?"

Akashi's irritable exchange with the greasy guy behind the counter piqued Taylor's interest. It wasn't like Akashi to be like that. She didn't know if she'd ever seen her in a bad mood. As Akashi lingered around the counter, Taylor watched her, trying to glean what she was thinking. She wanted to just talk to her, but not in front of people.

Taylor almost jumped out of her skin when Akashi smashed her fist into the counter. Then she was on top of the counter, and Taylor sunk a little deeper in her seat. She sat wide-eyed while Akashi made her speech.

"Er... Kashi..." She blushed. She sheepishly reached out for the large box and pulled off the lid. "Cake!" She reached across and jabbed Natalia in the ribs repeatedly with her finger. "Caaaaaake!"

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:56 am

Ciara raised her hands in a gesture of apology. "Alright, alright. I understand." She was about to change the subject when Akashi pounded the table and she stiffened in surprise, her reflexes half-priming her in response to the loud noise.

She listened to Akashi's announcement with amusement and appreciation. After that long stretch of assignments, she was still able to see someone like Akashi busting her ass to celebrate and brighten someone else's day. "Hear hear!" Ciara spoke out, raising her drink to offer a toast, "To the birthday girl, Taylor Parker. Have many more full of asskickings and name-takings."

Ciara couldn't help but chuckle at Taylor's response to the birthday cake. "I'll take care of the candles, Ms. Champ," she offered, taking care not to accidentally nick the frosting with her hand or arm, "I can sing a good tone, but I can't keep a beat. Natalia, start us off?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:14 pm

"Ouhh ouhh ouhh" Natalia groaned cutely bending to the side as her ribs were poked.
"I see it! I see it! Now stop or you'll end with a face full of cake!" she said smiling devilish. It was hard to resist the urge to push Taylor's face in the cake, but as funny as it may be she thought it would be really mean...and Akashi would kill her.

Natalia stood up from the table and returned a couple of seconds later with a wide smile on her lips and a mic in her hand. As soon as the music track started in the karaoke machine The Dream began to sign, not as awfully as she usually did. Not being drunk and knowing the song proved to be very helpful.

"Haaaaappy birthdaaaaay to youuuu! Haaaaappy birthdaaay to youuuu!...Haaaaaapy birthdaaaaaay fugly Taaaayloooor! Haaaaappy birthday tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuu!" Natalia sang quickly gathering the attention and claps from everybody present despite her poor intonation.

Last edited by 909 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 QiougD6Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 TTlOMaFHappy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Taylor! (No Longer Open!)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next