Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avengers Assemble?

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Avengers Assemble? - Page 7 Empty Re: Avengers Assemble?

Post by kerflubble Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:13 pm

"You got it! Together we're gonna take them down!" Adrian declared "And I have more people I know in the same building! Wooo!"

"Adrian?" Rebecca asked, taking in Adrian's excited state "You okay?"

"Fine!" She said happilly "So the match is a no-go. So I'll just smear a bit of green paint on Heather's face before she goes, they know how much getting misted sucks so they'll get why your angry and... counterfeit?" She raised an eyebrow "You can make that stuff?" The details could wait for later, now they were a team, had a plan. Everything was coming up Avengers.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Cecilia smiled at Bonnie, and moved up a little closer to give her a slight hug, " Of course we won't mind, We'd love to have you here, there's plenty of room for you, don't worry, just let Cecilia take care of you" Cecilia said with a little smile as she tried to comfort and help Bonnie a little, it was good to hear that she would stay, that meant that everyone was assembled, although that was really just a secondary thought to Cecilia, she wanted really to aid and take care of both Heather and Bonnie, who were going through some tough times, and could use a good friend.

And at least now, they didn't have to worry about much, The Swedish beauty would have everything covered for them, Cecilia did know a little of what they were going through.

" Great Heats, I'll have to just be able to deal with your speed and then I can take down anyone ! should only take one sparring session to get used to that " Cecilia teased a little, it would most likely take a lot to get her used to dealing with fast fighters, in any case she knew that she had to do it and do it quick, " Well, I wonder is really counterfeit money the right way, I thought Japan was like super serious about you know, not doing that ? you know like super illegal? " Cecilia said as she was serious thinking over the repercussions of using counterfeit money and such.

She didn't like the idea, if that was the option she would rather they used her money than counterfeit, if it's counterfeit then it won't matter if someone reported the crime or not, at least when it comes to beating people up, they have to report it, with money fraud, that doesn't matter, " Well, ehm...Okay, Smear paint on Heather's face...why not...counterfeit money...don't think so....and Well there is no doubt that the Avengers are the best theme ever!" Cecilia let out, and that would actually be the first time Heather and Bonnie learned of the name perhaps, which meant that after Cecilia said it, she immediately face palmed, because of it, she still wasn't to happy with the name.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Bonnie's eyes seemed to widen a bit once she heard Heather declare that she didn't need any money to convince Sarah Gatt to send one of her people out to attack Adrian and walk right into an ambush by The Avengers. While Bonnie wouldn't have liked using someone else's money either, let alone even paying Gatt a single cent, she knew that something was going to have to be done in order to make this plan work. She didn't even know if the counterfeit money would even work. It was just a suggestion!

Bonnie felt Heather was gambling a bit and she didn't like that one bit. This plan was almost guaranteed to work but Heather being as stubborn as ever wanted to do things her way. It made Bonnie want to pay Gatt herself since Heather was obviously taking a risk and could be discovered. The fact that Heather was going to have to make herself hold back and not Sarah once she met her was risky enough, but now there was a chance that Heather could risk herself by simply trying to negotiate with Gatt. She could be caught or just outright attacked, along with the possibility discovering that Heather was allied with Adrian and Cecilia. Bonnie didn't like the fact that Heather was taking chances. Did she forget that this was about avenging Clyde and not her pride? Did she forget that they couldn't afford any screw up's since time was against her?

"Pfft... Goddammit Heather you tryin' to give me a heart attack? Now ain't the time to be all hard-headed and think you get Gatt to work for free! This is only gonna work ONCE! We ain't gonna get another shot at this, you can't fail this whatsoever! The LAST damn thing we need is a fuck up on an easy mission just because of your ego! Arrrrggghhh... The Mist will work fine! But now Im worried that she'll see right through the damn counterfeit cash!!"
Bonnie would let out in frustration as voiced she her opinion on the matter while running her fingers through her hair. Now she having some doubts and fears regarding the good plan that quickly turned into a risky one thanks to Heather. She really wanted to go do this herself now, but was sure they would be able to tell that she was related to Clyde.

"For Me... This is ALL about MY brother and gettin' revenge for him. Im here because Heather said y'all were the one who could help me get my revenge... Our Revenge..." Bonnie would say as she stared down at the floor with fists clinched tightly, shaking them as she did so before lifting her head up to look towards Heather with a fierce stare in her eyes, which were slightly covered by the low hanging brim of Clyde's leather cowboy hat. "...But Im gonna remind you Heather... And let the others know... Failure ain't an option because YOU don't have a lot of time." said Bonnie in stern manner before taking a deep breath to calm herself a bit. Bonnie then casually removed her hat and held it to her chest as prepared herself to speak out about an important matter.

"To be blunt y'all... Our team of 5 may turn into 4 within the next week because... Heather might be expectin' a kid... Clyde's kid... Maybe even Two of em... We're twins ya know." Bonnie would say as she nervously scratched the back of her head with one hand while the other held the hat. "I dunno bout y'all but Im actually eager to be an Auntie!" said Bonnie with a small grin to the group before cleared her throat.

"If we're gonna wage war on Gatt we gotta do it quickly within the next 8 days or lose a solider... And we need all the help we can get..." said Bonnie in a stern, serious tone of voice once again before she looked to Heather and spoke. "...Like I said Heather, we can't afford a fuck up because of how stubborn you are... I ain't about to let this shot at vengeance go to waste. You better know what you're doin', you don't have a lot of time so make the most of it against Gatt." Bonnie would let with a frustrated and bitter huff. Worried about the negotiation with Sarah, worried about Heather and wanting the plan to go absolutely perfect to take out one of Gatt's soldiers while The Avengers were still a strong group of 5. Time was against them in Bonnie's eyes.

"...I'd like to do this plan as fast as possible while we're still a group of 5... Either that or... Maybe you should rethink if havin' a kid is a good idea right now, Heather." Bonnie would suggest to the group then finally just to Heather, trying to sound as polite as possible and keep herself from sounding too bitchy and demanding despite her disgruntled attitude currently.

"Other than that... Im glad You and Heather are happy to have me stay here... Sorry if ain't in such a happy mood tonight." Bonnie would say to Cecilia with a small smile on her face as she eased into the taller girl's hug. Feeling quite delighted to know that both Cecilia and Heather wanted her around despite her bitter mood. That knowledge comforted her quite a bit and made her wonder if they understood her frustrations. Either way, she was more than happy to be in the company of a friend like Cecilia and while she didn't know Adrian or Rebecca very much, Bonnie considered them to be good friends as well. They were all friends, allies in war against a common foe. But Heather on the other hand was more like a sister to Bonnie than anything else. She was family, and family was something that Bonnie never wanted to lose.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 pm

"Hah, one spar? It would take WEEKS to get used to my speed, but we gotta start somewhere right?" Heather would say with a grin, trying to throw Cecilia's teasing back at her. If she wanted a demonstration of what it's like to fight a faster opponent, then Heather was surely going to show her just that and more.

"Kh...that sounds better. I can live with that." Heather would say regarding Adrian's alternative plan with smearing the pain on her face. She held herself back from challenging the girl, her ally, to a match to prove herself wrong because she knew that would just take themselves down from the inside. That, and she had a girl that clearly towered over her with her hand on her shoulder, holding her back. "Tch...Japan..I guess we have the same strict rules in America too so...it makes sense."

As Heather tried to relax herself, she would hear Bonnie begin letting out her full opinion about the matter. Heather would sit there, biting her lip and looking down as Bonnie talked of how crucial it was that this plan worked without a hitch. She was completely right, but Heather deep inside felt she could do it her way, that it would work and they just had to give her a chance to show them.

"Wh-whaaa B-Bonnie!!" Heather would let out, her face turning almost completely red as Bonnie spoke of her possibly having Clyde's kid. She was right that that left them short on time, but she didn't want such a thing revealed to everyone like that. "Kh...tch...no way would I reconsider...and like I could even if I wanted to! If it's there then it's there." Heather would say, crossing her arms as she looked down, fully embarrassed from the revealing.

"*sigh*...fine...I'll take the money to Gatt..but...only for a last ditch thing..I wanna try my way first..and..just incase..Bonnie you should be..somewhere around outside for my backup, though I doubt that I'll need it...if worse comes worse, I'll flash the damn money, give that to her...though I'll...h-have...to..borrow some....I uh...don't have alot to spare.." Heather would let out, not wanting to admit that last part as she shook her head and let out another sigh.

She would then hear Cecilia's elation, exclaiming about the team before she said their name. Heather would lift her head up and tilt her head. "Uh...wait...what did you say? The Avengers?? What is THAT??" Heather would say, confused and shaking her head. "Don't tell me that's us.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Adrian's eyes shot wide "You're pregnant?" She asked blinking. "I-If she's pregnant then she shouldn't be wrestling at all! I mean that's totally dangerous!" She fretted "Or is there something else... I dunno how it works..." she admitted, still shooting worried eyes over to Tief. Well, that was one unexpected thing that happened.

"Stupid isn't it..." Rebecca said when Sunderland started to realise what the Avengers were "And guess who's idea that was."

"Hey! It's an awesome name!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 am

Cecilia smiled at Heather's declaration of it taking weeks to get used to her speed, it would most likely take a long time and Cecilia knew that for sure, it was never easy to deal with those who were really fast, most of the time she just had to hit them hard and make sure they couldn't run around so much, the only difference was that that could be tricky when it came to Gatt, she was already a good fighter without the ridiculous speed, and she would prove to be one of the greatest challenges with that speed and that power, the question was though, if the Queen of Valkyries should focus on getting used to speed and work on her own, or if she should work on her strength as she had been doing this past week with Rebecca, she had gotten stronger by it, quite a bit and it had helped her.

Maybe the key was not just one thing improving, but both, her strength and speed would need to become much greater if she was to become stronger, and show what happens when you mess with a true born northerner, those with blood that never freeze, a will of iron and a soul that is as beautiful as the Aurora Borealis, with a path as open and free as the night sky.

Cecilia would have to take heed and learn from her companions, it was either that and grow stronger, or crumble into nothing and perish, she preferred the first choice.

" So it seems we have at least some sort of game plan now " Cecilia said with a little smile at the notion of them seeming to have some kind of plan and some way to execute it, it was quite intriguing and it kinda seemed like this plan could work, even if it didn't it would show Gatt and her cronies that they weren't kidding and they weren't not to be taken lightly, " Sure, It's fine and it's not like you are borrowing it Heats, it's a group plan so I suppose that either everyone of you borrow it from me or.....I just pay it and we call it a early apology *basket* to Gatt, for the imminent ass kicking we are going to give her" Cecilia said to Heather with a little smile on her lips.

Of course that changed as soon as the notion of Heather being pregnant came up, " W-w-what?..." Cecilia let out as her face changed expression quite drastically, her face first when from happy..to shocked with surprise, her turned her head a moment and showed signs of worry, before looking back at her friends, she showed a sign of sorrow for a moment, for perhaps the Avengers was over before it even started, and then she changed yet again, a big warm smile appeared and her eyes showed a soft kindness in them as she went over to Heather to place a hand on her shoulder, " Congratulations! anything you need help with...anything and I will be there for you" Cecilia said as she looked on at her friend.

" Hey don't harp on the Avengers!" Cecilia said before leaning in closer to Heather to whisper in her ear, " Just let Addy have this name, she likes it " Cecilia said with a little giggle after before she pulled back and stepped over to Adrian and Rebecca, " Ehm...I think until it acutally starts to develop inside her, it shouldn't be a problem...I think after like 3 or 4 weeks she should stop wrestling completely...but I am not really a doctor so I don't know." Cecilia said with as she scratched the back of her head a little, " Well In that case then I guess you are gonna have to resume your duties as spar partner Rebecca...unless Bonnie or Adrian want to take that place from you?" Cecilia said with a little smile as she looked over at the three mentioned companions.

Cecilia then looked around a little at the people she would call her allies, and her friends, it was a good group, of good people, who had just had it rough, mostly cause of Gatt, or other people in the past or even the present, it just seemed like their gathering was a thing of faith maybe... who knows really.

Cecilia began to walk away from the group a little, " Bonnie! Heather ! make yourself at home here, and I will see you later okay! I have to go out and fix...somethings...when I get back, I'll throw a bit a party for us okay, so we can eat and have some fun at least " and with that said, Cecilia walked out of the penthouse and headed into the elevator, and took it down, leaving the group for the day, to go and take care of some business.

[align=center:ivygyqvm][size=150:ivygyqvm]To be Continued.....maybe[/align:ivygyqvm]

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7