Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avengers Assemble?

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Avengers Assemble? - Page 6 Empty Re: Avengers Assemble?

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Bonnie eyes would trail to the side and stare at Heather with an amused expression on her face as she watched the girl try to explain the word 'pillmanizing', which Heather obviously didn't know the meaning of either. But after hearing what Adrian had to say about it the definition, Bonnie couldn't help but grin in a rather sinister manner.

"Im gonna have to try some of that their pillmanizing..."
Bonnie would add with a sly, evil grin. Now things were getting interesting for Bonnie, who couldn't help but just smile and agree at everything Adrian had to say. While Bonnie didn't know much about the cosplayer, she had the exact same mindset that Bonnie had and wanted everyone else in the group to have.

But upon hearing what Sarah Gatt's fear was, Bonnie couldn't help but ponder what to do about that situation before she spoke out. "So... We take her cronies and beat the shit outta her while she's alone?" Bonnie would ask before hearing about the weights she apparently wore on her shoulders as some sort of weighted training device that would make Sarah faster once removed.

Bonnie's eye instantly twitched upon thinking about the concept, taking a moment to think back over it before realizing something about it that made Bonnie boil with anger and frustration.

"IS SHE PULLIN' SOME MUTHAFUCKIN' DRAGON BALL Z SHIT ON US!?!?"
Bonnie would yell out, feeling that such a concept was too absurd to actually exist and make their opponent far more deadlier. As if she wasn't bad enough! She had a fucking 2nd stage!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:31 pm

"Ah w-well obviously Adrian wants the stand I don't want to upstage her or anything by saying what it means you know?" Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words before Adrian would explain what it meant soon after. As Cecilia teased Heather again, telling her that she knew now, Heather would just click her tongue, her face slightly red as she would continue to listen to Adrian's words. "Th-that's exactly what I thought...I certainly like it too. Right up my alley." Heather would say, quite fond of Hardcore type things.

"Take each of them apart and make sure they aren't in any condition to defend for Gatt's team at all? Sounds good to me. I'll be sure to make life a living hell for each one of them before we get to Gatt. She'll know not to mess with people like us ever again that's for sure." Heather would say as she would turn her attention to the match that was being shown. It was a well known one, but Heather never took the time to sit down and watch parts of it. Seeing this clip now was new to her.

"Hmph..she's gonna have quite a bit more to fear than losing...but I see what you're getting at.." Heather would say with a satisfied grin before it would vanish from her face when she saw the ending of the match. Akashi had won it, but what happened afterwards irked Heather slightly. "I get it, I know just as much about the pain of losing as anyone here. I'm sure I've overreacted before, but a loss is a loss. I take that as seriously as anything else. That little baby..." Heather would say regarding Gatt's tantrum.

Heather would watch Gatt's attack afterwards and would curl her eyebrow up slightly, confused. "She could do that after just getting rid of her training weights?....I'm...pretty sure it doesn't work that way but..I could be wrong I guess.." Heather would say, scratching her head before snickering slightly at Bonnie's comment about it. "Hah! Yeah right? It's kind of like that time when Goku and Piccolo were....." Heather would say before catching what she was saying and biting her lip slightly. "Eh..nothing...that's just ridiculous stuff." Heather would say, looking down slightly with a reddened face before quickly looking up at Adrian. "S-so what else do you have?" Heather would say, trying to quickly change the subject.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Adrian winced when Bonnie yelled, she knew she was going to have to explain probably the most difficult part of fighting Sarah, the weights on her shoulder "I don't know how she got them, but yeah... freaking weighted clothing for training, and she never takes them off unless she's in a really in a bad situation... which sucks for us because we're trying to get her into a really really bad situation.

"But the thing is, we know about all that now, and she doesn't know that we know. Meaning we can prepare for it, develop ways to counter but... she doesn't know enough to counter that. Obvious way is: don't give her a chance to remove it. If we've beaten her up enough that she feels she has to remove the training wheels, we can cut her off at the pass. Or we use her own shonen logic against her and take the weights away from her.

"She'll be more dangerous from the word go, but there isn't gonna be a power up, no second form when we've used up our best attacks beating form 1, and if we beat her like that... she's got to know that we have well and truly, no excuses owned her ass!"
The cosplayer shouted, smacking her fist into her palm to emphasize her point.

"Adrian..." Rebecca started.

"Yes?" She asked the amazon, smiling wildly.

"Your forgetting one point. They don't take us seriously. All they see of us are a bunch of whiners who wont stop bitching that we lost to them, instead of people just trying to get rid of her for actual revenge, or for the sake of AFW being a bearable place to be. We need to show them we need buisness and words aren't going to cut it, if we want this to be a war, and pull of a lot of strategies to take them out, we need to do something that really shows that we're different from everyone else who tried this."

"Uhhh..." Adrian stammered, her plans relied on both sides knowing that this was a full out war, then luring one side of it into traps. If the Gatt Attack didn't consider them serious business then there wouldn't be much incentive for them to charge in without thinking "...umm... aha! What if, one of us hires them to take one of us out, probably me because a lot of people hate me for pulling wins out my ass. Sooo... we tell them where they're gonna be at a certain time, only: Surprise! Multi-person ambush!" She suggested "Anyone?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Cecilia didn't really know what was going to happen with this, everything was a real mess, she was stronger than Gatt, that was for sure, and she had a better knowledge of wrestling moves, she had also Rebecca's words about being able to take the girl on with her slams and throws, that was what she had to do, but not only all that, she had to find out a way to deal with that speed burst that Sarah got after taking of her weights, so she was not just a bit faster than Cecilia, she was a lot faster than her.

" Okay Look! She's not so fucking tough! me and Rebecca knows that, she it tough but it's not like she is some damned monster just cause she can take off some fucking weights!" Cecilia shouted out as she went up from the couch and walked around a little, " Okay, I managed to do a lot against Gatt in our match, and All I did was brawl with her, I am not fucking brawler, so next time I meet her, I won't need any back up, got it?! not going to sink lower than her, and she at least didn't feel the need to have anyone jump in in our match, only after! " Cecilia said as she shook her head and let her hair fly sway through the air a little.

" We break her team and we break her, but I doubt that Heather and Bonnie want anyone to go after Nha and Sha, and I maybe be selfish as fuck saying this, but Sarah is mine! that's just how it's going to be, if you don't like it, the tough luck, you can have what's left over" Cecilia said as she began to walk to a cabinet not to far way, she opened it and took out a bottle of scotch, and a glass, and begun to pout up some for herself, " Look no body likes losing, Sarah is just worse at handling it than most of us, and that is why the best way to hurt her is to beat her in a match, hell hospitalizing her bodyguard did nothing other than piss her off, but that right there, that was anger, hate, sorrow, she was hurt, that is what I want to see up close and personal, and she won't do that if it's 5 people that beat her down, no if one does it, then she will be hurt" Cecilia went on as she then took a sip of her drink.

" Why are you two talking about Dragonball? " Cecilia said as she raised and eyebrow and looked on the two with a queer look on her face, " anyways, all that seems to be a real difference is her speed, strength wise she should change, so Heather! Adrian! which one of you is faster ? " Cecilia asked with a little smile, as she this was a part of a little tease she had thought off, thinking she might be able to spark up a little competitive spirit between them, if only just for fun.

" Well Here is one good question, Why was Akashi on that list Adrian?" Cecilia asked as she looked over at her friend.

" We know about the weights, and all now, so either we take the weights from her, or we stay alert for when she takes them off, or we don't let her, if she does I'll just mist her in the face or something" Cecilia said with a smile towards Adrian, as she then shot a wink to her friend.

" More importantly, we need them to take us Serious, but I doubt the would fall for it if any of us went and got them hired or something like that, it might be a bit of a crazy idea, it could work but, I don't know, they know of Heather and Bonnie, most likely, maybe not that they are a part of our team, but they must know that they wouldn't be hiring the Gatt Attack, since they kinda....yeah..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Bonnie couldn't help but smirk at Heather's words once she declared that was she was going to make life a living hell for every member of The Gatt Attack. It made Bonnie both glad and proud to hear those words from Heather since they matched her own. The Gatt Attacked screwed with a valued loved one of both Heather and Bonnie, whom now both sought retribution. "Fuck Yeah..."
Bonnie would say right after hearing Heather's words, completely agreeing with her and wanting to follow the example that she had set.

Bonnie however would continue to look at the video before listening to both Adrian and Heather's suggestions regarding the weights, cupping her chin within her hand as she thought the situation out a bit more, until she heard Heather's response to her earlier comment about Dragonball Z, which actually caused Bonnie to smile a bit once she saw Heather's surprising knowledge of the series that Bonnie and her brother watched as children. The Texan almost let out a laugh as she saw Heather's embarrassment towards showing her knowledge of the anime series.

"...You mean when Goku and Piccolo were fightin' Raditz?" Bonnie would ask Heather as she turned to the girl with a wide grin. "...We used to watch it all the time as kids... Ain't no shame... Im sure he'd be surprised to know you're a fan too..." Bonnie would whisper to Heather with a grin before returning to her previous thoughts regarding Sarah Gatt and her ridiculous training weights. Keeping Sarah from removing her Training Weights would either be difficult or beyond their control and removing them at the start of any fight with her could possibly be unwise. Eventually though, Bonnie had an idea.

"Worried About Sarah losin' them weights? Take her legs out. Break em if ya want! If she's wearin em and can't keep herself standin', the weights will keep her pressed down, she'll have trouble walking and would be hunchin' the whole damn time! AND even if she decides to remove the weights, She ain't gon be moving fast if her legs are fucked up! Go For The Legs!" Bonnie would declare in a rowdy manner as she felt she found a great way to fight Gatt for any one of them.

However, once Bonnie heard Adrian's suggestion about setting up one of the members of The Gatt Attack for an Ambush, the Texan's eyes immediately lit up and opened wide, listening to what Cecilia had to say before Bonnie stood up from the sofa and spoke out to the group.

"1st Off... I fuckin' love that plan! 2nd, One of us can damn sure lead any one of those assholes out in the open for a good ol' beat down! I KNOW it can work! But only ONE of us can pull it off! I saw the footage from Nha & Sha's attack on by brother... Those ugly bitches tried to use their charm on him and get frisky... But he refused, he told them he was taken, Nha & Sha had no idea and that means they sure as hell didn't know that Heather was the girl that Clyde was talkin' about... AND THAT MEANS... They won't know that Heather has ties to anyone of us until it's too late..." Bonnie would say with a devilish grin before turning to Heather.

"Sister-In-Law... You the only one who can set up this here ambush. They know Cecilia, They know Adrian and they'd probably know me... But they don't know you." Bonnie would tell Heather as she lifted the brim of her hat a bit and looked down at Heather with a serious look in her eyes. "The only problem is... Can you keep yourself from tearin' Gatt apart when you meet that bitch face to face?" Bonnie would ask Heather as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, unsure if Heather could hold back her rage for the greater good and the plan of the team.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 pm

"Hmph.." Heather would let out at Bonnie's words and whisper to her. Her face was still slightly red from the slip of the tongue that she had, but she couldn't help but have the corner of her lips curling up slightly in a smile. Living in a house with Dante, and quite a bit Alessa, those kinds of things she had time to find for herself, however she wouldn't normally admit she liked that stuff, and the slip of the tongue she had caused her to be quite a bit embarrassed, Bonnie's words adding onto it.

Heather would jump slightly though as Cecilia shouted and stood up from the couch. It was clear she was getting fed up with the talk about Gatt's toughness. She let it all out, talking of how she could beat Gatt alone in one on one. Heather would bite her lip slightly at Cecilia's words. She knew she had promised the girl that she would have Gatt first, but she couldn't help but feel a bit of regret, wanting her hands to be the ones that take Gatt down. Cecilia's talk about taking on and beating Gatt herself was no doubt causing Heather to become slightly jealous, but she wouldn't say anything admitting that fact.

"R...right...Nha and Sha..We have them." Heather would say, putting her competitive side behind as she agreed with Cecilia. The girl WAS right. Heather wanted to rip into the twins for what they did to Clyde. She wanted to hand back to them the same treatment, leave them bloodied on the ground. However she'd be lying if she said that would satisfy her. "I hear you...those emotions. That's what we're looking for. Payback..it's coming."

As she heard Cecilia's question about speed, Heather would click her tongue slightly, looking over at Adrian before back at Cecilia. "Are you kidding me? When it comes to speed, I'm the best in our group. It's what I strive on. Speed...'flying'..No offense to Adrian over there, but that's MY area." Heather would say, immediately taking her stand in Cecilia's question before she would hear Adrian's explanation about the strategy with the weights and Bonnie's response.

"Well...I don't know about Cecilia but, If I was the one facing her, I'd want to take her on at the best she was able and rip her apart at her best. Really humiliate her in that sense. Make her wish she never messed with any of us...so I'd say remove her weights right away." Heather would say, looking over at Bonnie before back at Cecilia and Adrian.

Hearing Adrian's plan after that though, Heather would tilt her head. "Have someone go in there? That's nuts. That close to her and not tearing her apart. Whoever we picked for that plan would have to have a ridiculous amount of self control." Heather would say, shaking her head before she heard Bonnie's words.

"M...me?" Heather would let out, blinking her eyes a few times before she heard Rebecca and Cecilia's protests about the plan. "Well...Bonnie's right actually..they don't know me....I don't see how they would. I know they don't know my relation with Clyde, that's for sure." Heather would say before rubbing her forehead slightly.

"But talk with Gatt?...Egh..Well I..guess I could try. If this is something that would really help up..then..I'll...try my best." Heather would say, trying to imagine confronting the girl without jumping at her and tearing into her. "I could do it..For Clyde's sake I could do it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Adrian walked over to Heather with an endearing look on her face. "Come on Heather, it'll work the best this way. You hire them for me, if your that worried about losing it, I could do something that makes it look like you have a reason for snapping at them. But if you don't want to do it we can find another way."

"But if you want to be really pissed off so they would definatley believe you had a motive for going after me we could just have a match and let the ineviatable happen. I could be ranked 7!"
She said jumping up with a smile. Rebecca putting a hand on Heather's shoulder as the cosplayer skipped away, rolling her eyes at Adrian's flip/flop superiority/inferiority complex.

"So we all have methods of dealing with the weights, once we see a little more of what they can do and what they're about we can decide exactly what to do but now, we have to get things ready for operation "Cookie Jar". That means we have to find a room in the AFW complex with only one door, a lot of hiding places and good phone signal." Adrian continued explaining her plan "If everything goes right, we can let Sarah know that we mean business there and then, they'll be giving us a direct line to her, and if she comes and tries to find it then she's walked into the trap as well!" she said, wishing that she had a bit of paper to write all this down before the smile was wiped off with the mention of Akashi.

"The champ?" She asked Cec, her face contorting into a scowl as she looked at the roster again. "Is a big, fat, hypocrite who wants to think that she knows everything about what's good and right in the world and what's the right thing to do alll the time..." she ranted, she had tried to avoid the subject of Akashi for good reason. Thinking of Akashi made her think of Taylor, and that was the last thing she ever wanted to think about. "And Sarah Gatt's friend..." she growled.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am

Cecilia looked over at Heather and then Adrian as she didn't know if her little tease would stir something up or anything, " I do have to say that I am on the same page as Heats, we need to pay them back, As of yet I haven't had a two people that I care about beaten up and hurt by these bitches, we need to hurt them some how, we all want their heads on spikes, and each and every one of us wants to take them all down by our lonesome, but we can't, that is one of the reasons why we have joined like this, the other is because we are stronger together." Cecilia said as she walked around a little, before seating herself back down onto the couch next to Bonnie and Heather.

" Together we make up to damn strongest group there is, we have some of the best wrestlers in this here room, three of us are in the top ten rankings, two of use I am sure are just as good and probably deserve a spot on there as well." Cecilia said, figuring raising morale would be better than lowering it, she had watched enough movies and read enough books to know that when they had morale they would be stronger.

" I am not trying to just be selfish about me taking on Gatt, well A little, but we got to look at this from three other angles, if we all go beating on her, what kind of fear will that bring to her, what kind of sorrow or shame will that bring down on her, None! because she will say that we are weak ass pansies who needs to be 5 to take her down, it's better if just one does it, and I guess it's selfish to volunteer me, but she packs quite a punch and she is a real bitch... I mean she will put you through some kind of hell, I guess I kinda don't want that to happen to any of you, I mean you're my friends right?" Cecilia said sounding pretty damn sincere about the not wanting her friends to be hurt in a match with Gatt, she thought that she could take her, but if she couldn't there was no telling what the she and her goons would do to Cecilia, " the last one is, If things go bad for me, then we still have this entire room of people who can bring her down " Cecilia said with a smile before taking a sip of her scotch.

" Okay the, If Heats is the fastest, then I would like your help, you know, getting used to fight someone with real speed behind them, and I totally agree with you, we need to have her without those weights from the start ! take her one full force from the start, no way she can bitch or anything in that case and I will be able to gain the pleasure of beating her while she is 100%" Cecilia said to Heather as she looked on at her for a second, giving her a little smile and a wink.

" Heather I think that I could be...well kinda good perhaps, you know who ever they send Is going to be able got the shit kicked out of them, and I got the cash to get her to beat someone up if you want to go through with this plan, any body know how much one pays to have the Gatt Attack beat someone down? like what 3000$ or something ?" Cecilia asked as she looked on at the people around her honestly not sure how much money she would have to put up for this, she went with a pretty good sum or money, thinking that Sarah couldn't charge to much for the beat downs.

" Do it For Clyde" Cecilia said as she raised her glass to the people around her, " For Clyde! For Cat! For Revenge! For A tomorrow without the Gatt Attack, and us on the very top of AFW !" Cecilia said before drinking up the rest of the scotch in one swig.

" Adrian are you fishing for a ranking climb here? come on Addy really ? well I guess that's fine if that's what you want, but could we at least take care about Gatt first ?" Cecilia asked with a little smile and a slight giggle to her friend, seemed like she could so often raise Cecilia's spirit and mood, just by the way she talked and acted.

" Plan is good, I like it and am willing to do my part, but as most of us know, Gatt doesn't go out on these beat downs herself right? she doesn't seem to do that so often, maybe I am wrong? but who do you think they would send, The cowgirl?, the little girl ? maybe Nha and Sha? who? " Cecilia said as she then then heard Adrian talk about Akashi, the Champion, " Seriously ? how can she be friends with Sarah if she claims that? Sarah is like the definition of what is bad and wrong " Cecilia said with raised eyebrows, " You don't like the champ? well I she gets involved then we'll just have to deal with her, same as Gatt, won't be a problem, for we are the future right?" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked around at her friends.

" Oh yeah! Bonnie! I had something I needed to ask you, Heather seemed to be fine with it, but I kinda need to ask you as well, you know seeing as we are a big old group here, I figured we should try and keep each other safe, stick in pairs of two or three most of the time, so we can't be ambushed and attack as easily, and I kinda wanted to hear if you wanted to stay here, or an apartment in the building so we could all be close to each and be a real team, you know keep each other safe and get used to each other a lot more, you know, since we are a team, we are going to need to get closer and start trusting each other and such, so what you say?" Cecilia really wanted to have Bonnie here as well, and that would make her plan complete, at least now there would be better, she did like the girl as well, she could understand her frustrations and all, but wanted to get to know her and well help her out as well as she did want to help out Heather, it was was the sister of her friend, and she felt like she should help her and Heather as much as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Standing attentively, Bonnie would listen in to what the others each had to say regarding their little plan, among other things between Adrian and Heather that Bonnie felt we're unimportant at the moment. At least for her.

"I say we counterfeit the money... I ain't up for givin' Gatt a single cent, to be honest..." Bonnie would say in response to Cecilia's words regarding the cost of hiring one of Gatt's girls, even though she had no idea how in the world she was going to get counterfeit money, she just didn't want anything good to go for Sarah whatsoever.

"For Clyde... For Sweet Revenge... For Better Days..." Bonnie would mutter out silently to herself with her head hanging down as Cecilia raised her glass to the group, prompting Bonnie to take a quick swig from the bottle of whiskey she carried with her.

After that, Bonnie would lose herself in thought over the various events that had taken place today and what would follow in the days to come. She would be snapped out of it though as she heard Cecilia's voice saying her name, prompting Bonnie to shake her head for a moment and bring her head up quickly to look at Cecilia and listen to what she had to say regarding staying with her and Heather.

Bonnie didn't know what to say to Cecilia's offer at first and would stand there thinking over it for a moment. Being out on her own didn't bother Bonnie, she wasn't afraid of getting jumped by The Gatt Attack since she almost WANTED them to go after her. What really did bother Bonnie however, was her growing hostile nature that would surely affect those around her, which made her want to be alone to mull over her anger and sorrow would surely get her nowhere. In truth, Bonnie wanted the comfort of others around her on this night. She felt something like this wasn't something she could endure alone for she would surely tear herself apart internally and go man. Being in the company of friends seemed to be her best option for now.

"I... Guess I'd like to stay if y'all don't mind havin' me." She would say to Cecilia before releasing a tired sigh.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:33 am

As Cecilia sat back down next to her, taking about the strength they had in the team that they were forming. She would nod her head, agreeing with her wholly. "That's right..Our strength is overwhelming as we're together. Every single one of us because it looks like we're gonna need to work together completely through this..can't let Gatt even have a chance."

As Cecilia went on of why she wanted to face Gatt one on one, Heather couldn't help but agree with her. As much as she wanted it to be her that was the one to take out Gatt herself, she didn't want to cause inner fighting and the truth was beating Gatt one on one would be the sweetest that it could be. Teaming up on her wouldn't be as good as getting to her in a singles match. As Cecilia went on, talking about the fact that she already faced Gatt and didn't want anyone else to go through what she did, Heather would let out a slight sigh. "Kh...shouldn't worry about stuff like that..but yeah...we're..all friends here now.." Heather would say as she crossed her arms.

"My help?...sure alright. I'll have to show you what happens when you take on someone fast. It'll be ten times greater than what you'll encounter with Gatt, but why not start with the best at it to get yourself used to it." Heather would say with a grin before she went on. "Good! I'm glad you agree with me on that." Heather would say, putting her head up slightly as Cecilia smiled and winked at her.

Heather would then hear Cecilia's words about the money, clicking her tongue at the suggestion before she heard Bonnie's words. "Kh...I don't need money to do this! I-I can convince her without that ridiculous stuff. Plus, I don't have that much money to spare and I'm sure as hell not taking your money to do it." Heather would say stubbornly as she closed her eyes. "I'll take the counterfeit if that's what we have to do, but only as the last effort thing."

Heather would then look up at Adrian as she talked about the whole thing, saying she would tell them to go after her and Adrian would do something to make it look like Heather had a reason to do that. "..Ok..Like what?" Heather would say, curling her eyebrow a bit before she heard the girl's suggestion. "Wh-WHAT!?" Heather would let out before Rebecca placed her hand on her shoulder. She would look up at her with her mouth open wide before looking back at Adrian. "H-hell no! Wh-Inevitable!? You better watch it!" Heather would let out, her worries about her ranking getting the best of her before she let out a sigh and sat back on the couch, trying to calm herself.

"..Other than that, plan sounds good to me..." Heather would say before Cecilia would ask Bonnie to stay in the penthouse as well. Heather would look over to her, inside hoping she said yes, having a 'family member' close. To her delight, Bonnie DID accept and decide to stay with them. "Good..I'm glad.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next