Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avengers Assemble?

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Avengers Assemble? - Page 2 Empty Re: Avengers Assemble?

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Heather ran the possibilities through her mind as Cecilia spoke. The girl was definitely receiving her much better than Heather initially thought she would. It seemed the mutual problem that they were having really seemed to make her want to find people to unite with, and Heather was beginning to have that same feeling. She was going to need all the help that she could get against this force known as the Gatt Attack. As much as Heather really wanted to be the sole person to take them all down, all for Clyde, she deep down knew that that was impossible.

"Eh well...I don't know.." Heather would say as Cecilia insisted she stay with her. As much as she appreciated and wanted Cecilia's help, she was still iffy about her. Getting over everything was beginning to happen, but she knew it would take a bit more time. However as she thought of going back to her apartment, lying down and sleeping in the bed that she would share with Clyde every night since they came together as they were, she couldn't stand the idea of being by herself on that same bed.

"....alright fine..I'll stay here for as long as this thing takes...just one thing. Don't think I haven't seen some of your matches, you better not try anything while I'm here got it?" Heather would say with a slight teasing grin, trying to improve the mood as much as she could with the joke towards Cecilia. If they were going to do what they were gonna do, they had to be at the highest of spirits.

As Cecilia went to the kitchen and came back with the bottles of water, holding them out for her, Heather would tilt her head slightly, thinking. "Um...I'll just have the regular." Heather would let out, reaching for the bottle before she for the first time noticed Cecilia's scar. "Uh hey..what happened there?" Heather would question, pointing at her shoulder where the scar was present.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:54 am

Cecilia frowned a second at the joke, not rally thinking of it as such right away, she still had this Idea in her head, that most Heather said to her was an insult, but the tone was different, and she decided to let out a slight laugh, she wasn't the kind of girl to just go a head and do that to anyone outside of a match, no in that case it would have to be the other girl who initiated it.

It was good to have Heather say yes, a good way to at least try to make up for some of the crap she had kinda thrown Heathers way, even if she felt like she had made up for a lot of it, also she kinda had to try and take care of Heather a little, if she didn't do that, then how could she call herself Clyde's friend, this was his girl, she was kind of alone, and all, she could use a friend, an ally that could help her out and stay by her side, at least that was one thing Cecilia knew how to do, stick by her friends, Heather wasn't a bad girl, the two of them had just come off on the wrong foot, and a bunch of crap brought on the two, a lot of it now, because of the same person it seemed, a common goal, and a common enemy, such things had often brought people closer, maybe she could at least become closer to Heather during their time here.

Cecilia came back with the water bottles, and said with a slight smirk, to answer Heather little joke, " I can't promise anything Heats ! " Cecilia said with a joke and a little friendly wink, Cecilia nodded as Heather decided on the water and handed it to her, but then she seemed to have caught a glimpse of Cecilia's scar, "Ah! that...well that's nothing big really" Cecilia said with a little smile as she went over and sat down next to Heather, opening her bottle of carbonated water, and starting to drink a little, " Hehe, just a gift is all, that and the haircut " Cecilia said, still smiling, she had started to get over her haircut and all, it was more the way she was treated after the match that bugged her, not the fact that she had been given a haircut, well not anymore, might be some slight resentment because of that as well.

"So there are three rooms for you to choose between, they are all pretty big, and got room for anything you could need, there is a flat screen in each room, and closet and all, I don't know, do you want the guest room, or one of the other two, they were made to be rooms for my brothers, and well, Michale is staying in one now, but he'll be gone in like 2 days, so then there is the room that was meant to be for Fredrik, but he never stays over, more me staying at his place when I am doing some Tension matches and stuff, you know?" Cecilia said with a smile, she was speaking kind fast, mostly like she was just rambling out her thoughts a little, rather then formulating words to speak them to another person.

Cecilia stayed quite for a second, before she turned to Heather, to put an arm around her shoulders, " Heats, you know I am sorry right? about what happened in that match between me and Clyde, he told me about you, and well, I kinda didn't think it was something serious, just that the two of you were fooling around and all, what I did was wrong and I know that! and I'm sorry " Cecilia said, sounding sincere as she spoke, for she truly was, her thought at the time, was just that Heather and Clyde were simply fooling around, and she needed to just have some fun, sadly it had somehow happened at their expense which was not a good thing to do, Cecilia was totally to blame about it, and she knew it very well.

Cecilia's attention then turned to the TV for a second, a replay show of AFW it seemed, a bunch of stuff that had been, highlights and talks about matches that had occurred lately, and some other stuff, apparently showing highlights of one thing wasn't enough, they showed highlights of other matches that came before that one, there was apparently something that was going to be showed soon after a few more highlights, but now they were playing highlights of Cecilia's match! it was her match with Sarah, seemed almost like the gods of faith liked to tease just as much as The Queen of Valkyries did, it was painful looking at the match, it was crazy, how up close and brutal they were to each other sometimes, and just like she had discussed with Rebecca before, and what Rebecca had given her some insight on, she was brawling way to much, few submissions and few slams, a bunch of punching, Cecilia shook her head as she reflected on how dumb it was to brawl with a girl that was known as the Queen of brawl, " It appears that Becks was right, I am a bit stupid" Cecilia said jokingly as she didn't want this to bring down their mood.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Heather would let out a small laugh as Cecilia went along with the joke. At first she thought the girl took it literally, but it seems that was fortunately cleared up quickly. She felt like she could get along with Cecilia, even if it was just for the duration of the war, she felt like it could be worked out and they would be able to see eye-to-eye on these things.

As Heather noticed Cecilia's scar, she looked questioningly at the girl, waiting for her response before she began to speak. Taking her water before Cecilia sat next to her, she would turn to her and raise her eyebrow up. "Eh...A gift? Seriously what happened? The haircut has to do with it too? I actually thought you had gotten that yourself for some reason." Heather would let out, instinctively running one of her hands through her own hair as she thought of it, letting it come over her shoulder afterwards.

Although Heather was quite curious, it seemed Cecilia had went and begun to talk about the rooms that were available to her. The girl's words were running through her head as they quickly came out from her mouth. "Ah w-waitwait...you have another brother?" Heather would let out, a bit iffy about it after her run-in with Fredrik, but she quickly shook the thought from her mind. "Um..I'll..just take the guest room if that's okay with you." Heather would say before opening the bottle and taking a sip of her water before looking down.

As Cecilia puts one of her arms around her shoulders however, Heather would look back up at the girl, hearing her apology and what she had to say. "Eh..well about that....Um...I wasn't going to tell you this because..before I didn't really think you deserved to know to be honest...That whole thing..if it wasn't for that..as crazy as it may sound...me and Clyde..we probably wouldn't be as close as we are now so...um...I guess...in a way I should actually thank you..a bit." Heather would let out, having a great deal of trouble saying those words before she would turn to the TV that was present in the room.

As the match with Cecilia and Gatt came up in the screen, it caught Heather's attention. A brutal match it was indeed. She would look over at Cecilia as she heard her words, and would shake her head, grinning a bit. "I don't think so." Heather would say, shaking her head as she looked back at the screen. "That bitch thinks she's so good, but she's just a cold piece of shit...coming from me that's alot...and those morons in the crowd can't see that. Trust me, If I was you, I would want to beat her at her own game as well just to stick it to her. I wouldn't call that stupid...that fucker has no idea whats coming to her..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Cecilia nodded and smiled a little, she did want a better relationship with Heather, cause of Clyde being a friend, that could be hard if Heather hated her, it just seemed like the two had clashed every time they met before, having problems, and stuff done to each other, and to Clyde and all, it had been quite a mess, because of how it had been between them, but now they were at better terms it seemed, even if it was only for the war, it was nice, Heather was a pretty cool gal, and she hoped that it would last after the war as well.

Cecilia glanced over at Heather when she asked about what had happened, " Well...let's see if they show it or not, Gatt isn't to kind to you if you lose against her, I was given a haircut to humiliate me after my defeat and when I fought back, I was hit with a barbed wire baseball bat ! " Cecilia shook her head a little as she then smiled towards Heather, inside it was getting her down a bit, thinking about her most humiliating defeat ever, but still she wouldn't let it dampen the spirit.

" Oh Yeah! Wait no He isn't like Fredrik! He is the cutest little guy ever ! I swear, I mean Fredrik can be a dick sometimes everyone knows that! but Michael he is just fun, trust me, he ain't bad at all!" Cecilia said trying to make sure that Heather wasn't thinking of Michael as some kind of ass like Fredrik could be sometimes, " He is bit shy as well" Cecilia said as she smiled and looked over to the door far away that lead to Michael's room, " Guest Room Is fine, just know that it is decorated like my room and well, the rest of the place is" Cecilia said with a smile before Saying, " But you can re decorate if you want ! " Cecilia said quickly to make sure that Heather felt as welcomed as she could make her feel.

When Heather began to talk to her about her and Clyde and how what Cecilia had done maybe have actually helped them!? Cecilia was at full attention, it didn't seem like what she had done brought them, or well they seemed to be closer after she had done it, rather than before, so maybe, " Well...Good then, In any case I am sorry ! Won't happen again" Cecilia said as she then decided to joke a little, " At least not with Clyde " Cecilia joked teasingly as she glanced over at Heather and winked at her.

Heathers words about the match was just really getting to Cecilia, it was all the feelings that had run through her for a long time, those that started during the match, and it was just helping her a lot to hear someone say that, she closed her eyes for a second a bright smile appeared on her face, as the Queen of Valkyries, "Thanks Heats...means a lot." Cecilia said as she kept her arm around her, of course at the parts shown now, they were both topless in the match, Cecilia top being taken and Sarah's being torn up, that continued for a while with the two of them brawling and punching each other like hell, Cecilia could clearly see now, at what kind of disadvantage she was in this match, brawling with her, but it meant a lot to hear Heathers words about it, as the part when she was about to throw Gatt with her finisher came up, and then she slipped out of it and began to attack the Golden haired Swede again, before setting her up for her finisher, and knocking Cecilia out with her finisher, Cecilia raised her other hand and rubbed the check that had gotten struck in that match, it was almost like it pained her now, just by looking at it happen.

And then finally came the part where she was being given the haircut by Gatt, as the two twins held onto Cecilia on that chair as Gatt began to cut of her hair, and humiliated her in front of the screaming and cheering crowd, " Back then she got all the cheers, well things have changed since then" Cecilia said with a smirk, " And trust me Heather, next time I meet her in the ring, I will have to slam her through the fucking ring!" Cecilia said with a raised voice, but she didn't lose her cool, she still smiled a little, of course that is when Adrian came in and rescued her, and fended the twins and Sarah off, at least for as long as she could, while Adrian was getting attacked by the twins Cecilia and Sarah was back at it, fighting and all, before Sarah got a hold of the bat and ripped up a bit of Cecilia's shoulder.

" Told you they would show it! Both of it! " Cecilia said with a little smirk as she shook her head, " Damn Bitch! Got to seriously slam her around a little next time!" Cecilia said with a little chuckle, as they then ended the highlights and replays, two announcers started speaking in Japanese, thank god for Cecilia that there was text underneath, in English, they were talking about how brutal the match was, and questioning Cecilia's choice of brawling with Gatt, and even questioning her spot in the rankings even, then they said they would move on to something else, non match related.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:51 am

"Agh..what!?" Heather would let out at Cecilia's mention of a barbed wire bat. She wouldn't lie, she was no stranger to stuff like that. Being heavy into the hardcore battles, Heather found those sorts of things interesting, however she couldn't help but cringe slightly at the thought of it, something she never would think about when she was in the heat of a match.

As Cecilia began to explain about Michael, a small relief would come over Heather. "Well then, that's one less thing to worry about. No offense or anything but, I'm not sure I could deal with another person like your brother Fredrik around." Heather would say with a slight laugh before Cecilia began talking about the room that she would stay in. "Ah no no, that's fine. I don't really need any special decoration I just need a place to stay that's all. As long as there's a bed I'm fine."

"You're damn right it won't happen again. I'll be making sure of that." Heather would say with a grin before Cecilia would go on with the joke. "Hah is that right? Well I sure feel bad for whatever man..or woman you decide to seduce next." Heather would say, trying to get the girl back a bit for the teasing that she gave her the other night, but in a joking sense.

With the jokes aside though, the match had caught Heather's attention quite a bit. Her comment to Cecilia about it was how the genuinely felt and she was glad it was well received by the girl. However she would keep her eyes glued on the TV. "Ehm.." Heather would let out as her face would turn slightly red at the sight of both girls getting their tops ripped off. However that suggestive stuff wasn't the focus of the match at all. She watched as Cecilia lost to Sarah's finisher, and would slump in the couch a bit. She figured that would be the result, otherwise there would be no problems, but she was still disappointed to see it.

"Eh...Now I see what you were talking about..." Heather would say as she would run her fingers through her hair again, picturing the forced haircut happening to her, hating the thought, before she heard Cecilia's words. "Next time..it won't be just you. I want a piece of her as well. She wasn't the one who beat up Clyde but, she ordered it to happen. That makes her just as responsible as though two fucking idiot twins."

Then, she would watch as the barbed wire bat came into play. Watching it tear into Cecilia's shoulder, Heather would let out a slight sound in disgust before it would go to the two announcers. "She's gonna get it. Real good. She's dead, so is her whole entire crew. Fuck these announcers, fuck that crowd, they have no fucking clue." Heather would say as she would sit back and sigh, not paying attention to the TV as they spoke of going to something else.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:34 am

Cecilia actually laughed a little as she heard Heather talk about Fredrik, " Oh believe me! I know what you mean, I know it better than you! but he has his good moments, most of them have been when life has just been shit you know, no matter what he is always there for you, so he ain't a total ass, just a bit " Cecilia said with a little laugh as she thought back to all the moments when Fredrik had been there for her.

"By the way! Do you have a brother?! cause in Tension Heights I met a guy named Dante Sunderland I think? and last night at the bar you said you where named Sunderland right? " Cecilia said as she smiled a little trying to turn the focus to that for a little while, she wondered how long Michael had been up last night, and how long he was going to sleep, kinda felt rude to have him sleep while they had a guest over here, in any case she had to shrug a little at Heather's statement about her making sure it won't happen again, " Oh! You gonna make sure Clyde doesn't do it again, cause you know you can't boss me around Heats! it will just end up with us having a match " Cecilia teased as she shot a little wink to Heather, but frowned for a second about the joke, " Oh don't feel bad for yourself dear" Cecilia purred out as a joking tease to Heather.

" You can have the remains Heats! No matter what! I am getting first crack at her! " Cecilia said starting out friendly and nice, but as she reached the end she turned serious and spoke in a strict and stern voice, about getting the first go at Sarah, that was her vengeance, it was a burning fire within her as she wanted to get back at Sarah as soon as she could.

Damn Heather was just doing so much now that made Cecilia happy, hearing her talk about all this made it great, for some reason with Rebecca and Adrian she didn't want to talk about revenge or just destroying them completely, but with Heather that was easy, they seemed both to be in this for revenge, while Adrian and Rebecca was more into the whole, just getting rid of the Gatt Attack forever, by any means, it was different for Heather and Cecilia, this was more personal and all about them, fuck the rest of the world, fuck everything.

" Thanks Heather, you know what! you're pretty damn cool! and you're right fuck these Sarah Gatt fanboys, if they like her that badly then i don't even want them paying any attention to me! screw them, and let's break the Gatt Attack together! like a team! we'll crush them! and make sure they pay, they will realize messing with us was the biggest mistake they could make. " Cecilia said with a smile, as honestly, Heather was making her feel a lot better about everything, there was no doubt Heather was good, she had to be, cause she had a higher rank than the Queen of Valkyrie's, even if it was only one step above!

It seemed like it would have been better it they had just been on good terms from the begging, that might have changed everything in this world now, but not like that mattered now, now they were so together in this, and no doubt about it, she had to help out Heather a bit more, knowing that there would be some more things to figure out, just like with Adrian and Rebecca, she would have to gain a grasp of the girls ability, but that was for another day, " You know, Rebecca and Adrian is along on this right ?! They had had run-ins with the idiot twins, and such, I mean Sarah ain't above sending someone to attack us, so I had an idea, no one ever stays alone! always two, to limit the chance of an attack happening, we will always be two, so like now, the two of us, if you had to leave for now to do something, than I guess I would have to come with, I don't want anyone of us to get attacked again, and Clyde would be so mad at me if I let you get ambushed " Cecilia said as she felt that was better, to keep her friends safe, because of what happened with Rebecca, the day before yesterday.

In any case now the special thing was starting, something called [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/conway-s-crib-feat-heather-sunderland-t5121.html:1t4psh99]Conway's Crib[/url:1t4psh99] Started, which featured Heather apparently, Cecilia turned her head towards Heather and stared at her for a second, " Ehmm? what's this?" Cecilia asked quite confused about this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 am

"Hah well that's good to hear. I was beginning to think the only redeeming quality about him was the car he gave me." Heather would say, clearly just going along with the joking as she was trying to enjoy herself as much as possible while she sat there with Cecilia. A few days before this, something like this would never have happened, but not it seemed like them being brought together like this was just natural.

"Oh..you met Dante. Yeah, he's my brother. I came here to Japan with him. He..wanted to do a tag thing, but I decided not to. He seems happier with the partner he has now anyways...but yeah, he's..something else. I'll never understand his attitude." Heather would say, shaking her head slightly as she took a gulp of her water. "Hah! Maybe that's exactly what I want. I still owe you one." She would respond, smiling slightly before she heard Cecilia go on more about what she said. "..Huh? I-" Heather would let out, slightly confused before she understood the joke. "Hah! Come on now, you remember what I said, none of that." Heather would respond, laughing a bit, surprisingly getting along with Cecilia quite well with their jokes.

Cecilia's next words seemed to go along with the tone before she got serious. Heather would stare back at her let out a sigh. "You seem really determined...Not like I'm not either but I'll let you have your way...IF you can get to her before I do." Heather would let out, looking down as she took another sip of her water.

"Now you're getting it. If those idiots out there want to cheer for the same girl that seems to be out to ruin our lives just for her business or whatever the hell her problem is, then fuck them. I never once liked pandering to them anyways. Them cheering for us isn't going to right what Gatt wronged for me, for you. I'm glad I came to you for help Cecilia, you seem to really understand where I'm coming from." Heather would say as she nodded her head. A strong ally against Gatt was definitely something she would consider Cecilia. The girl had her quite beat in the strength aspect and she needed someone like that on her side.

"Rebecca and Adrian? The other two that were at the bar that night right?" Heather would say as she thought back to it. The big one she would love to have on her side in this fight, she didn't know anything about Adrian, she didn't look like a fighter but neither did Heather. She knew looks didn't prove anything in the ring. "That..makes sense...Just don't feel compelled to do that because of that. I know you're...friends with Clyde, and that definitely helps me out..but if we're going to think like that, it's because we're trying to find the best way to keep ourselves so we can win." Heather would say, nodding her head at the idea of grouping in the team. "Bonnie, Clyde's sister, suffered from this too, I want her in as well. I know what she can do in the ring, and she deserves revenge just as much as I do."

Just as Heather finished talking, she heard a familiar voice on the TV, she saw that they were airing a replay of Conway's Crib, which caused her to shake her head. "Damn...heh...why would they show this again..." Heather would say as she bit her lip, trying to hide the impact that event had on her as she was forced to watch Clyde's beating. "Do we....have to...egh..well I guess you should see this if we're working together...I'm..I can't watch it again though..." Heather would let out as she put her head down slightly, closing her eyes as she averted them from the TV.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 am

"Hey I am not saying he has a lot of redeeming features, idiot gave away a fucking Bugatti, So I guess he has two, generous, that bastards, that was Michael's favorite car, still haven't told him that Fredrik gave it away" Cecilia said as she pondered over how she would do that , and what kind of dumb ass gives away $2,400,000 worth car, he was truly a jackass.

"He was a pretty nice guy actually, it was kinda cool to met him, still feel bad for the guy, if he stays in Heights, he will have to deal with Fredrik sometime down the line, and as we both know, he is a bit of an ass" Cecilia said with a little laugh,"At least now that Michael is old enough to be here, I think Fredrik and I will be less of a tag team than we have been! I mean me and Michael have a better attitude and we work better together ^_^" Cecilia said with a little smile and a giggle.

"You owe me on, I owe you one! everyone owes everyone something right" Cecilia smiled a little as she said before she laughed a little, " I am ready anytime Heats! Anytime! and you best be that as well" Cecilia said as she started to think about how that would look, a match between them, maybe it could be fun, maybe it could be brutal, back before it might have been brutal or well more so than now perhaps, now, now it might just have been the type of fun match, or it could be like Cecilia's spars with Rebecca, fun but tough as hell.

"Okay fine, I'll stop that, until you come around, which should be tonight" Cecilia jokingly teased with a purr, as she still teased and joked with Heather, just cause it was fun, it was certainly more fun than doing so with Rebecca or Adrian, well Adrian was fun, but it was way to easy to tease her, so it was pretty fun to do with Heather.

They were getting along surprisingly well, which was odd, cause they had nearly hated each other not more than a few days ago, and over the course of just a few days, and a total of one encounter, the events and all that occurred that night was a big game changer, and the fact that Clyde had gotten beaten and in the hospital, the fact of a common enemy, made the two closer, and maybe even the fact of Cecilia being Clyde's friend helped it a little as well.

" Oh I'll get to her first! I can promise you that Heats" Cecilia said with a smirk as she glanced over at Heather, winking her eye as she then turned to the TV, Heather's words about Sarah and all that had happened with the crowd and all, was really good for Cecilia, ever since her match with Gatt, she had felt rather down, and felt really crappy, while Adrian and Rebecca had helped a lot, hearing such things from a girl that really didn't like her all that much, or at least used to dislike her quite a bit, it was just a good thing to hear that validation from someone, " Thanks Heats, seriously thanks, you're pretty cool you know that" Cecilia let out as she smiled at Heather, " But don't worry, next time I won't be brawling with her, and the crowd will be at my side as well" Cecilia said with a smile and a friendly nod.

"Yeah they were!" Cecilia didn't really want to do this plan of hers because of Heather being Clyde's girl, but because she felt it was a sound tactical plan, well there was the benefit of being able to do her duty as Clyde's friend as well and protect and take care of Heather, but that still was just a benefit, when Rebecca had been alone, she had gotten attacked, and the same with Cat, while she wasn't a part of this, she was still Cecilia's closest friends and she had been attacked.

" No worries Heather, that part is just a benefit, just don't won't any of us to get attacked is all, I mean I was barley able to get to Becks and help her out, so it's just easier and better if we all end up being together at least two of us at the same time, so that we won't be outnumbered that easily." Cecilia said as she tried to explain her reasoning a bit more, and even tell Heather about the added perk.

"Oh the cutie from last night! Yeah sure, the more the merrier right " Cecilia said with a little grin, as she though about the entire night and how Bonnie had been pretty cool and nice, no matter what she did, and what she said, so there was no question that she was cute.

The Thing on the TV was quite weird, some girl that said she was the 6# ranked girl, and all, talking smack and such about Heather?! Huh?..." Well We don't need to watch this if you don't want to?" Cecilia said as she tried to be a little friendly as she then continued to watch a little, damn, huh, looked like Heather had her own problems to say the least, and a bitch that went after her and messed with her even more so than Gatt messed with Cecilia it seemed.

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well, I can't say it didn't go to a good cause!" Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words about her brother giving away the car. The accident that totalled Heather's old car came about after Clyde's whole meeting with Cecilia as well. Heather thought about bringing it up, but then she felt there was really no need.

"Yeah...a bit too nice. I always wonder about him. He just lets people walk all over him, and then would smile and apologize for being in their way afterwards. It gets to be ridiculous." Heather would say with a sigh, rambling off about her brother before Cecilia talked more about her own. "Well I guess I'll meet him sometime down the line if that's the case. Since he's a relative of yours we're bound to meet in some way."

"Hmph well, I guess that's one way of thinking about it...But as for me and you, trust me, I'd be just as ready as you are." Heather would say with a bit of a smirk at her words. A friendly rival it seemed like, and Heather was fine with that. When it came to friends, that was her type of friend. A friend in competition is something that's hard to come across, but it seemed like she had found one in Cecilia.

Then she would hear Cecilia's continued teasing, and would shake her head. "Ooh you just keep dreaming Cecilia. That won't be happening anytime soon, although I'm sure you'd want it more than anything and I don't blame you." Heather would say, giving the teasing right back at Cecilia as the two went on. More and more, the small interaction they were having with eachother was helping Heather cope with all that had happened. She felt like teaming up with this girl would mean nothing could stop them from getting revenge.

"I'll take your word for it. But if you slack, I'll be there to take the spoils from under your nose, just remember that." Heather would say with a slight nudge before she would take another sip of her drink. "..Well thanks..you know you're not too bad yourself,regardless of what I might have said before." Heather would say before nodding her head at Cecilia's next words.

"Right well it sounds like an idea to me. That will definitely work and will at least make sure they don't have the advantage that they look like they might have. You're definitely thinking straight for this sort of thing and that's good!" Heather would say in response to Cecilia's plan before she mentioned Bonnie. "Uuh..cutie? Well..I guess that's one way to describe her. But yeah that's right, the more the merrier." Heather would say before nodding her head.

Yet, as Conway's crib began to play on the TV, the mood was quite changed. Heather's head was down as she heard Cecilia's words, causing her to shake her head. "No, it's fine...If you want to know exactly what happened to Clyde...then you should keep watching...I just cant" Heather would say as she would slide her feet up onto the couch, putting her head down on her knees.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

" Good cause? well it did go to the two of you so I guess that is good then" Cecilia said with a little smile as she kinda thought it would have been better to give them another car, not the Bugatti for Odin's sake, there had to be some other car that Fredrik could have given them.

"Hehe, Well He seemed really nice and pretty cute when I met him, he got a girl friend? I'm kidding" Cecilia let out with a little teasing laugh after, they both seemed to rable on a bit about their brothers and all, Cecilia had two, one an ass in her opinion, and the other the most fun little rascal in the world, " He's sleeping in there right now" Cecilia said as she pointed towards the door to Michael's room, " He looks quite a bit like Fredrik though, although unlike me a Fredrik he has brown hair, seriously he is a totally little rascal, cute and fun, you'll love him, seriously everyone does!" Cecilia said with a little smile.

" Good, then we can use that to have some fun every now and then " Cecilia said with a smile about the fact that she seemed to have gained a friendly rivalry with Heather, it was good, so far she had a very competitive rivalry, and a hated one, but not really a friendly one, with Rebecca it was all about training, they weren't really rivals, with Heahter she would have a friend that could keep her on her toes a little, and have a little fun with, although first she had to find out how she did in the ring.

"Hey Heats about matches and stuff, how about a spar someday, you know to learn each others styles a bit more and to find out a bit more how we could work together if it came to that" Cecilia suggested, while they talked about matches and being ready and such for a cool match.

" Of course I'll be dreaming, and when you decide to come out of the closet I will be ready for you Heats" Cecilia teased as she giggled a little after, having a good and fun time joking and teasing with Heather as well, she seemed to be doing a bit better than before, and maybe it was because they were getting along quite well now, and having a bit of fun.

" I know, Same here, we were both just on edge and stuff, it's understandable, maybe we shouldn't have jumped at each other like that before, if not we might have gotten things going like this from the start " Cecilia said as she placed a finger under her lips and pondered for a second, " Nah, that wouldn't have been as much fun" Cecilia joked as she then laughed a little, having a surprisingly good time, with Heather.

" If that happens then yeah sure, you can have her, but don't think it will, not now, not ever" Cecilia said as she smiled as she stared into Heather eyes for a second, as they talked about the plan it was quite a good plan, and it was good to have them all try and strengthen the bods with each other, and such to try and become stronger as a team as well.

" Great, then that will be cool, I kinda liked her, she was pretty damn nice you know?" Cecilia said as she talked about Bonnie, she had liked the girl when they met that day at the party, and it was quite cool to think that she was going to be a part of the little team, Cecilia was still reluctant to tell Heather about the name that Adrian had chosen for them, because it was so embarrassing.

As Heather started to almost curl up, Cecilia would do the best thing that she could do, wrap her arms around Heather and hold her close, and tight, as she hugged her and embraced her newest friend while she was going through this, " Shh, don't worry you won't have to" Cecilia said as she reached to the remote and pressed the mute button so Heather wouldn't have to hear anything either, as Cecilia watched to talk between Kelly and Heather, with subtitles at the bottom, it was quite annoying how this girl was talking to Heather, even if they had been on bad terms still, she would have found it distasteful to watch.

" Bitch! " Cecilia let out about Kelly as she continued watching, the parts about the matches that Heather had been in was just bitchy and piety thing to bring up and try to make fun of Heather about, it was just ridiculous in her opinion, and stupid, " Why do I get this urge to rip her throat out ?" Cecilia jokingly asked as she didn't like Kelly one bit so far.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next