Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avengers Assemble?

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Avengers Assemble? - Page 5 Empty Re: Avengers Assemble?

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Cecilia smiled at Bonnie as she made the comment on Cecilia's, about serving up Gatt's head, "Tell you what Bonbon, Already promised Heather the remains of Gatt when I get through with her, so I guess you gonna have to take that up with her, and as for getting in you way, Cutie, trust me no one is hear to get in your way, besides, was just about to tell you the same" Cecilia said with a smile, " You know, drinking is all fine and dandy, but are you sure you don't want anything, you got a place to stay right, cause there is one thing i want to discuss with you" Cecilia said with a little smile.

Cecilia tapped Adrian on the shoulder and pointed to the Remote that was stuck in the TV, she laughed a little, thinking that it would be hard to miss that, and then shrugged at her, like she didn't know why it happened, it was pretty funny that she would have to get a new TV now, and such, maybe a better one, a nicer one, maybe a 3-D TV, but that was not important, she would have to discuss that with Heather, and well Bonnie depending on what happened.

" Look Bonnie, you think we can just run in there gun blazing and expect to beat them, sure we could do that, I mean so far our accomplishments are...loosing" Cecilia said the last part as she then gritted her teeth before continuing, " Getting out loved ones beaten up, and well...me beating up Sarah's bodyguard, other than that, we kinda haven't been doing to good, I mean from what I know, we have been fewer than them for quite some while now, and I think we still are, so outnumbered and well, more hurt than they are." Cecilia kinda growled out, vacation! what the hell did she think they were doing, playing a game.

" Bonbon why don't you just sit down, calm down and just relax okay, cause it's either that we work together and do this right, or we can just skip that and fail like a bunch of losers, I mean all the shit that has happened kinda speak for itself," Cecilia didn't really want to take any crap about what they had been doing, in her opinion she had gone petty far in beating up Sayuri, at least further than usual, and now it felt she was being questioned if she was doing anything at all.

"One moment, be right back!" Cecilia said as she walked of, towards the end of the penthouse, up to a door that she opened, and then she was gone for about 20 seconds, before she came out with a projector, walking over to the large wooden coffee table, where she placed it, brought the cables from the laptop and began to plug it in to the projector, she then went up to the Large TV and began to push it of from where it stood and moved it to the side, " Well that's one new TV that I need to buy" Cecilia said as she then looked at the white wall that was behind the TV, smiled a little and walked over to turn on the projector and then walk to the couch and sit down on it, in the middle, " Go ahead Addy! " Cecilia said with a smile as she then turned to look at Heather and Bonnie, " Heats! Bonbon, You joining us or what?!" Cecilia shouted out a little whit a slight smile on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Adrian blinked when Cecilia tapped her on the shoulder, the cosplayer buried in her work at the side of the TV not having noticed the remote sticking out of it until Cecilia pointed it out to her. "Wow," she said, trying not to blush from the embarrassment "how'd I miss that?" she'd ask herself before unplugging the laptop from the TV and backing away.

"She's right..." the cosplayer said,, her tone switching from hyper active to something a lot more serious. "we're not the first people to try this. Trying to take her out I mean... and even we've sucked at it so far. Know a girl called Masane Tajiri? Former AFW champion? Lost twice in a row to Sarah, even when she broke her arm in the second match. And this was before she got the huge following of bitches and assholes." she explained. "We really need to band together to take her down. And really."

"This isn't a joke to any of us." Rebecca said, "Adrian may look like she's just a hyper active kid post growth-spurt but that's because of the energy drinks. She's spent ages trying to figure out ways this is going to work, she's put more time into figuring out ways to actually pull it off than any of us."

"And I have the least against them on a personal level, kinda. But I'll be as happy as anyone when she's gone." Adrian added, setting up the laptop to the projector provided while Cecilia moved the wreckage of the TV out of the way. "Okay, everything working?" She asked, pressing a few buttons, she had the screen and she had sound. "We all ready?" she asked, waiting for everyone to get

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:28 pm

"Heather can have whoever the hell she wants. She's already called dibs on beatin' the shit outta Kelly 'The Bitch' Conway, and I honestly don't give a damn who takes down Sarah. 'Rika Shit', Nha and Sha... I want those three...That's all I need... Along with some more whiskey and my brother to wake up. Bonnie would say to Cecilia with a stern, serious, look on her face, not really having much motivation to at least try to smile back at Cecilia or at anything else for the moment.

"I just moved into my new apartment in Kyoto, so yeah I got a place to stay. Whatcha wanna ask?"
Bonnie would say to Cecilia as she questioned her about having a place to stay.

After walking into the room and approaching Heather with a slightly sarcastic and almost bitter remark towards her, Bonnie would simply stare at Heather with a blank expression upon her face. "Yup." Bonnie would reply bluntly to Heather's response to the Vacation remark, already giving the girl some trouble just for the sake of messing with her, along with venting out her own thoughts on this little get together. "Good. Damn glad to hear that you're still ready to kick some ass." Bonnie would reply to Heather's words before holding out up the 24/7 title for her to take.

Bonnie's expression would not change at all during her brief conversation with Heather until she heard her say that she wouldn't have to hold onto it for long and that she shouldn't worry. Bonnie's cold blue eyes suddenly widened upon hearing that from Heather as the Texan lifted her head up to stare at Heather, fully revealing the teary eyed gaze in her eyes. The expression on Bonnie's face was no longer blank and uncaring, instead the look her on face changed into that of immense sorrow and doubt, unable to hide this troubled look on her face once she lifted her head up, but would quickly turn away from Heather and pull the brim of Clyde's hat down over her face. "...Hope So..." Bonnie would say to Heather before trying to shake off the doubts and worries regarding her brother. She felt her main priority at the moment was vengeance and nothing more.

But a moment later when Cecilia asked Bonnie to calm down and relax before giving a lecture to her, the Texan's old bitter attitude flared up again rather quickly. "I'll let you know when Im in the goddamn mood to relax and calm down. But Im tellin' ya right now, I sure as hell ain't gon be calm tonight so don't bother holding your breath. Wasn't talkin' to you anyway.... Bonnie would say before taking another drink for her bottle of whiskey, just as Cecilia went for the protector, TV, laptop, and all the other gizmos available before leaving it all to Adrian, turning her attention to Bonnie and Heather, asking if they would join, which prompted Bonnie to turn her head towards Heather with an uncaring look on her face.

"Only if you are..." Bonnie would say to Heather, leaving the choice up to her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 pm

"Wh...Kh!" Heather would let out, almost angry at Bonnie's words as she responded to her question if it looked like she was on vacation. She would clench her fists before trying to relax herself. She could tell Bonnie was just messing with her, but the fact that she'd even question her about her thoughts about Clyde brought up anger inside her. Taking a vacation would never come across her mind even for a second in a situation like this. Clyde and revenge were the only things on her mind.

However, she would calm down as she was handed Clyde's title, reassuring Bonnie and herself that he would be alright. Hearing her response and seeing the sorrowful expression on her face. Heather's mouth would hang open slightly before Bonnie would turn away from her. Biting her lip a bit, Heather would nod her head. "Yeah....yeah me too.."

Hearing Cecilia and Bonnie's small exchange, Heather wasn't quite sure which side to take. She completely understood Bonnie's frustration and how she felt. It was quite similar to how Heather was feeling. However, she knew what Cecilia was saying was wise. If they weren't calm and didn't think it through, it looked like they would have less of a chance against the collected and united team of the Gatt Attack. They had to make sure every loose end was tied and every possibility of failure worked out and eliminated. Gatt HAD to pay, and Heather was willing to do whatever it took to see to it that that was what was going to happen.

Heather would then hear Adrian speak, throwing out a few facts of past attempts at taking out Gatt. Heather would stop her foot slightly, placing Clyde's belt over her shoulder as she thought about what the girl was saying. They were going into a rough battle, that was clear. It wasn't going to be easy. However it was the one time Heather was standing for something she felt just. Something she felt HAD to happen. Payback was needed no matter what. If this didn't work out, then where is justice?

Heather would look over at Bonnie, letting out a deep breath before nodding her head. "Since I came here I was looking for a way to accomplish the revenge we're looking for. I'm not taking any risks this time Bonnie. I'm pissed, just as much as you are. Which makes me want to dig into them even more. But...it's not just something we can go and do. That frustrates me just as much as I'm sure it frustrates you, but...I'm in for this..One Hundred Percent." Heather would say, patting Bonnie on the shoulder as she smiled a bit. "We'll get them. This is the best way." Heather would say, going over to the couch to take a seat beside Cecilia as she waited for what was going to happen, hoping that Bonnie would follow her there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Cecilia already started to think that this might be a bad idea, the good thing with Adrian and Rebecca, was that they become friends before the war, they were fighting for revenge, or justice, or to stop this from continuing, but there was just one problem, as with Heather and Bonnie, it started to become apparent that they wanted revenge, nothing else, they didn't seem the kind to care for them, well Heather maybe, she would have to take a longer to about this with Bonnie, try being there for her maybe, and try to make her understand that this isn't some kind of group that one just takes advantage of to get revenge, Cecilia cared about the people in this group, she cared about Adrian, Rebecca, hell even Heather, and Bonnie, but there was no way that this was going to work if those two didn't, that was just how she saw things, hell maybe it would be easier with them just caring about nothing, if they were just awful and didn't do anything for each other, if they simply stopped giving a damn for one another, but that was not the sort of group that Cecilia wanted to be a part of, even Sarah had shown care for her body guard, maybe that was the sort of thing that needed to be developed through time, or something, but that was going to be tricky.

Cecilia could understand that Bonnie was going through hell right now, something so awful that it was tearing away at her hear, but to be there for someone was difficult, it had worked with Heather, maybe that was because Heather came here with a better attitude, maybe it was because Heather had treated to people here with some respect, but for some reason, the way Bonnie was talking in front of the group made things difficult, one could say that it was nearly getting to the point of Cecilia walking up and punching her in the face, if the others hadn't been here, she most likely would have.

" Look Bonbon, nobody forcing you into this, If you want you can go Gatt hunting on your own, bring Heather along if she wants to go as well, you both came here by choice, so how about you sit down, calm down, and try to at least be less...for a lack of a better term, bitchy, what you say? cause it's either our way, or the highway, you know" Cecilia said, she realized it might not have been the smartest thing to say, but for some reason, she felt it needed to be said, she felt like she had to say it, it was difficult to do what she did with Heather or well anything like that, while there were other people around, it was easier when they were all alone, and didn't put on such a brave face, or tried to be the strong person.

Hell, The Queen of Valkyries knew about that, when Adrian was around, she rarely wanted to show any weakness, the same with Cat, or well anyone, the only one she had been able to show weakness to, was Rebecca, and the only two she had even been able to tell anything about herself, and how she has had problems in her life, had been Rebecca, and well Heather a little, still, she knew about putting on a brave face, quite well, that wasn't what they needed right now, they needed an ally, not a wild dog.

When Cecilia sat down she heard what Heather said, Cecilia decided to way in on this, " The Gatt Attack isn't the kind of group that you can just, attack like some kind of wild dog, you'll be crushed, hurt, humiliated, and you will end up losing more that you thought you would, whether it be a loved one, hope, pride or what ever you want to call it, so either you join and do it the way we do, or you go on and attack them and get crushed, just to let you know, we will take you in if you get crushed still, but if you cause problems for us while you are on this team, don't think for a second that we are going to keep you here, okay maybe we will and maybe we won't , but all I am saying, that if you aren't onboard with doing as we do, then it's best for you too leave, cause everybody here are friends, we care for one another! I hope that you can do that for us as well, cause that's how we do it, and if you ain't on board on having friends who will be there for you, help you out, take care of you, and do their best to just be there for you, then you know where the door is" Cecilia finished of with a nod before turning towards Heather and looking at her for a second, before then turning to Adrian and Rebecca, crossing her arms and shaking her head a little, as she began to realize that it might have been a bit mean to say to the girl, bit why shouldn't she, that was how she felt about this group.

" In Any case, I had a plan, that i sort of brought up to Heather, and a bit to Adrian and Rebecca, regarding us being safe, and free from attacks from the Gatt attack, or well safer, I want us to always be together at least two at the time, no matter what, I don't want us to be targets, and two people can fight of a group easier then one, all that is needed is for all of us to be together, simple really, Adrian and Rebecca live in an apartment, just a few floors down, Heather you were okay with staying here right?, so Bonbon, you okay with this, you want a place to stay, you know, an apartment here? I can fix one, or you can stay in the penthouse, there is plenty of room really, so what do you say?" Cecilia asked with a little bit of a smile on her face, the earlier small signs of frustration washing away.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:18 pm

The atmosphere was getting tenser and tenser in the penthouse while Adrian worked to set up everything. Bonnie and Heather... they seemed to be loose cannons, obsessed with getting back at them without a thought as to how they'd do it. The original 3: Cecilia, Rebecca and herself had all been there before, whether it was Rebecca trying to find someone to take out her aggression when the twins put her on the shelf, Cecilia looking for revenge for her loss of the match and her hair, and even Adrian had a moment that she'd imagined herself just grabbing a chair and pummeling Sarah's face in so she'd stop hurting her friends. But they'd all gotten over it, they all realized that this wasn't something they could just brute force. They'd have to throw everything they had at this, but not by what Bonnie was thinking of.

"Okay! Got it working!" Adrian shouted, sending the images to the wall on the far side. A few faces soon came into focus, first there was one, then 3 and finally nine faces of the Gatt Attack and all known associates, including for those who were more attentive than others AFW champion Akashi. "We all know about the main five here, right?" Adrian began "Sarah Gatt's the leader, Rika Smart is her un-official second in command and of course; Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. Jerkwards all of them. Add to that as Cecilia found out they got a cowgirl in their ranks, Joesy Wales. Also a bitch. Only had one match but randomly jumps people backstage all the time, she's a perfect fit. And taller than everyone here except Becks, who she jumped in an alley." She said, Rebecca nodding. "But she kinda sucked at it as you can see."

"Of the five of them, they all have different strengths and weaknesses. The blue wonder twin is the only one who knows what the hell technique is, the red one has retarded strength and I am not joking here, think of how strong Rebecca is, and she's all of that just in a smaller package with a lot less leverage." She said, earning a growl from the amazon, she didn't exactly like to be reminded that someone like her could match her strength, especially when they associated themselves with Gatt. "That and they have this stupid wonder twin power that makes them super tough to beat in pairs, and are only seen as a duo so yeah. As much as we all want to beat the crap out of them they are actually tough. Although their not invincible, in our match despite losing I put the red one's arm in a sling. But we're gonna have to do a lot more than that. If we want to get anywhere near Gatt, we got to make sure that these two are down and stay down." She said, her tone getting deadly serious, Nha & Sha were as bad as Sarah herself, possibly even worse. "Anyone know what pillmanizing is?" She asked.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:51 pm

"Damn right ain't nobody forcin' me to be here! Only came by 'cuz Heather asked me to... And STOP TELLIN' me to CALM DOWN!! Im TRYIN' to be as Calm I as I can be right now considerin' the fact a bitch who I knew went too damn far by hiring Gatt's people to beat my goddamn brother to a bloody pulp while filming the damn thing before somebody shot him and put his ass in a coma that I don't even when or if he gon' wake up from! On Top of that shit... I have yet to tell my Mama I fucked up and get her son half-dead! AND I got another friend of mine whose traumatized like hell and can barely talk right because she thought she saw someone close to her die! Trust Me! As Bitchy as I am... Im fuckin' calm for having to endure all this in just barely two hours! I ain't the mood for no goddamn lecturing! Not Tonight!!" Bonnie would exclaim before pressing her finger tips into the top of her hat tightly, visibly frustrated. No one in the room with the exception of Heather understood the extent of Bonnie's torment on this night. While Cecilia and Adrian may have had days and possibly weeks to deal with their problems regarding Gatt, Bonnie had to deal with everything just an hour or two ago all at once. They should have expected either of them to be loose cannon's considering how recent their problems had ignited.

However, once Heather consoled Bonnie a bit, the Texan TRIED to relax herself a little more as she took in Heather's words and leveled with her. Whatever problems Bonnie was facing, she knew that Heather was dealing with them as well and felt that she understood why she was so angry and frustrated. In addition to being the best one at calming Bonnie down since Cecilia's lectures were only frustrating Bonnie even more. Upon hearing Heather's confirmation that she would join the group, Bonnie would not speak and would simply nod in agreement before following Heather to the couch, sitting beside her in a slouched, slumping position while taking in another swig of whiskey, listening to what Adrian had to saw and show them.

Bonnie already knew of Sarah, Rika, Nha and Sha, but didn't know of Wales, but would careless either way. Bonnie would rest her head on her hand as her arm rested on the couch, visibly bored by the teaching session, although she did take what Adrian said about Nha and Sha seriously, she more or less didn't care and didn't try very hard to at least look like she was. Still, It was refreshing to hear that these cunts weren't invincible. She remembered how her brother was destroyed by the pair using the element of surprise as well as cheap double-teaming, yet recalled how Clyde despite being injured was able to fight back and fend off Nha until Sha put him back down on the floor.

"From what I saw when they attacked my bro they're a helluva lot easier to beat if you can keep them from double teamin'... Gotta keep em separated... Fight em 1-on-1..." Bonnie would add before hearing Adrian ask what pillmanizing meant, which Bonnie mistook as 'Pillage'.

"You...Want us to Pillage like Vikings?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Hearing Bonnie's words to Cecilia, Heather would feel a deep impact on herself. What she was saying reflected how Heather felt quite a bit, minus the part about Bonnie having to tell her mother. She couldn't for one second argue with Bonnie's words as they were a bunch of things that Heather herself would say. Heather's heart would beat fast and hard, she would feel a slight pain with each and every beat as she would bring her hand up to her chest. Closing her eyes, she would look down a bit before saying what she did to attempt to calm Bonnie down.

As she would seemingly try to relax herself, Heather would nod her head. She would let out a sigh before going to sit next to Cecilia, glad that Bonnie would follow her and sit beside her shortly after. It was a relaxant to the fact that they were finally able to settle things down at least for the time being. If they were to do what they were gathered here tonight to do, they needed to be completely focused through and through.

Seeing Adrian start up the projection, she would watch as the images appeared on the screen. It felt like some sort of mission briefing to Heather, and she was actually genuinely interested in what was going to be revealed. Just as Bonnie, she recognized all the members pictures except for Wales. She would tilt her head slightly as she studied the girl. She seemed off, but from what Adrian was saying she was supposedly a fit for the crew. Heather would let out a sigh and lean back. "Do they really need new people?" Heather would say a bit quietly to herself before Adrian would continue talking.

She would hear Adrian begin to talk about the twins more in depth. She listened intently to the specifics of each one, and nodded her head when Adrian talked about their strength in teaming. She would listen to Adrian's question and would scratch her head a bit. Hearing Bonnie's words after, Heather would shake her head. "Noo not pillaging, pillmanizing. You know like..it's where you....you put the...I mean it's obvious everyone knows what it is...It's so simple...you just....Kh I just know!" Heather would say before crossing her arms and looking back at Adrian. "But um...*clears throat*...maybe you should just...explain it just incase. You know, just to make sure."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

"They don't need new people. They just get them because either they think joining it's a ticket to the big time, enjoy hurting people or just don't want to be on the recieving end. And that last one doesn't always work." Rebecca growled, remembering not only her encounter with Walsh but how every major faction seemed to have their own rites of initiation. Ones Adrian would know quite well.

"O-Of course I know what it is!" The cosplayer said defensivley. "Why else would I ask if anyone knew it? It's simple. You take a steel chair, wrap it around someone's ankle then jump on it till the ankle breaks." She explained. "So yeah, good way of taking one of the twins out for a long time, then the other would be so distraught that she'd go down easier, and if she doesn't. Well if we take her out for a long while as well that just makes our lives easier wont it? If we get a match, we can't go looking for just a win, just to stand triumphant over them. We need to make sure that they will never get back up, guarentee that no-one gets in our way, a simple win isn't good enough: Rika, Joesy, the twins. They need to be put out of the picture, maybe for good. Depends if they're willing to beg for forgivness and if we feel like giving them any."

"The exception of course..." Adrian said, a sinister smile creeping on her face. "Is the head honcho herself, Sarah Gatt." She told the audience before playing a clip of a certain match. The closing moments of the second [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/sarah-gatt-s-open-challenge-for-tatyina-t1884-40.html:2lqck2vg]Akashi Tanikaze vs Sarah Gatt[/url:2lqck2vg] fight. The finish, the aftermath. Adrian watched on as she had done many times before when war was declared. "Three things to be learnt here people, one is that we are not attempting the impossible, we just are the first to try anything more...permanent. The second is all to do in her reaction, see normally she's at her happiest when she's beating someone down but not then. Look at her face when the little bitch tells her she's lost. And on her face as she's pulled off."

"Fear." Adrian told them as she turned around, looking crazed herself. "We know her worst fear."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Cecilia looked on at Heather as she began to try and explain something she didn't seem to know what it was, " I think you should say what it is Heather, you know, since you know what it is an all, come on, say it " Cecilia teased joking at Heather before Adrian continued with her lecture, listening at her talk about and then explain it to all, " Well at least now you know Heats!" Cecilia said as she smiled at Heather and teased her a little more.

" So you're telling us that we don't just need to win over them, we need to take them out permanently, I think that that's going to be a bit difficult, I mean yeah the people in this room are some of the most bad ass people in AFW right now, but! so far we have two loses to those bitches, they are pretty sick, and well me and Becks have been training like crazy lately so we won't lose to them again, still, we aren't the only ones with some kind of really strong and tall girl anymore, the cowgirl there was pretty damn tall, and strong, Sarah is strong as well, still, I think I have more strength behind me than she does." Cecilia said, a bit ponderously about the last part.

She watched the clips that Adrian showed of the match, and looked on with a raised eyebrow, " So? she hates loosing, and that is her fear, you're telling us to beat Sarah in a match, did you think about that all night Addy" Cecilia teased a little before she had a question for Adrian, a disturbing thought in her head, that needed clarification, " was that thing she was wearing weights? " Cecilia asked as she remembered Sarah wearing the same thing in their match, she just thought it was a part of her attire or something.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next