Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Steamy Visit] For Tatyina

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Steamy Visit] For Tatyina - Page 3 Empty Re: [Steamy Visit] For Tatyina

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

" Well. She didn't exactly used the words you did. " Yuriko would smirk, the once bored looking expression leaving her since she had hit her mark. This was one of the people that had broken a chunk of the wall that surrounded Karina's heart, and so her little plan to make Karina trust everyone again, is set to fruition.

" Well. It seems to me that because of you, she is acting less aggressive. " She'd rest back in her comfy seat, looking up to smile brightly at Akashi. " People like you make me happy and I want to see my sister happy. " She'd bringing her hand up through her hair, touching the frame of the glasses which she had forgotten to remove and tapped it gently. " I want to see everyone happy. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Akashi smiled at Yuriko's words. She felt a little warn inside. "You don't know how happy that makes me." Akashi said genuinely. "Being passionate is good but just being angry isn't healthy. I can't believe someone would actually want to live their life that way." Akashi then looked down at Yuriko. "Me too, Yuriko-chan." Akashi said with a grin. "Everyone deserves to be happy."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 pm

" Some people protect themselves by being hostile. " She remained on her seat for a little while before she raised up and stretched infront of the sumo girl, standing on her tippy toes untill she said with a soft voice. " Karina became hostile just so she could protect me but I'm not a little girl anymore. "

Off course she spoke with honesty, the way she saw it, Karina was still trying to act like some kind of aggressive protector for her sisters while at the same time denying that. " So, do you still want that chance to meet her again? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Akashi turned her head a bit and looked away from Yuriko as she spoke. "Well.. that seems to be the norm around here...' She muttered. Most of the girls in this league seemed like huge bitches for no reason. But while she thought, she couldn't help but look over Yuriko as she stretched. Looking over her body, She was definitely a cutie and Akashi felt herself blushing a bit and staring a little too long. She closed her thighs and turned her head as Yuriko continued to speak.

Akashi raised an eyebrow. "Y-yes!" She exclaimed. "I think that we should meet again. I wanna see how Karina is and if she's really changed." Akashi then looked at Yuriko. "Are yoooou going to stick around too, cutie?" She said grinning as she licked her lips and looked at Yuriko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am

" Mmm.. Well.. She should be still sleeping for an hour or two since today is her lazy day.. Perfect chance to meet her? Hmm? " She'd look at Akashi with a big smile, then leaning in so she could childishly pat Akashi on the top of her head and nodded at her.

" Off course, I have nothing better to do anything... All I had for today was finding out and I found you right away! So basically I'm all free. " She'd add a wink to the end of her sentence.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Akashi grinned devilishly at Yuriko's words. "Ooooh, yes.I'd say that would be perfect!" She said and laughed. She stcuk her tongue out as Yuriko patted her on the head. "Ooho." Akashi chortled slightly at Yuriko's wink. "Mmmm... " She looked at Yuriko. "You're not too innocent for me now, are you cutie?" She asked before pushing out of the sauna and sighing as the cool air hit her sweat soaked body.

She walked over to the shower and turned it on and washed herself off quickly. "Let's go!" She called out. "As soon as I change, I'm read, how about you ?" She said stepping out of the shower a few moments later and then going to her locker to begin changing.

Akashi changed into a pair of black hakama pants and a kimono that left little to the imagination as it showed off most of her ample cleavage. It only took a few minutes before she was ready and waiting for Yuriko to lead the way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:57 pm

" Mmm, while I am not really accustomed to.. Sexual play. I will admit that I know full well about it. " Well, she had seen the dirty magazines some of the monks had. She never questioned them and it was always curious to see what was in it. Girl love seemed strange to her but seeing Akashi, it was certainly possible.

She'd exit the sauna with Akashi, drying her body off with a towl and decided to just put her clothes on instead, her body still very warm and the clothes not making it any better but she seemed not to mind at all. She pulled the hoodie over her head and the glasses over her nose, which were staining from the head quite quickly. She kept wiping them clean for a few times while she waited for Akashi to return, smiling at her and motioning for her to follow. " I'm happy to see that there are warriors like yourselves in this place.. It makes me much more excited to fight. " She said that despite her half opened eyes that only displayed boredom.

She led Akashi to the rather big house near the AFW building, carefully opening the door to see if Karina was awake but like always, she wasn't. She then guided Akashi inside and closed the door behind them, walking over to Karina's room and opening the door slightly to take a peek inside. The room was quite big and decorated with woofers, a large surround sound system, a collection of dark looking guitars and skulls. Karina was still asleep on her king sized bed. " Yeah.. Life pays out when you have a talent with the guitar. ' She'd whisper out to Akashi before she opens the door wide to let Akashi enter. " Go ahead, I'm gonna take a cold shower and then something to eat. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Akashi was amazed when she stepped through the door. Even though by all standards, because of her success in AFW, she was pretty well off, she wasn't used to opulence. most of her money was put in a bank. She still lived in an apartment and her lifestyle was pretty austere considering she was practically a celebrity. That was something she barely even thought about and had been trying her best to avoid getting sucked into that lifestyle. She just wanted to compete and tried to live by that as much as the company would let her.

Akashi nodded at Yuriko's words as she looked into the room and spotted the sleeping Karina. She looked so cute laying there. Akashi then turned and looked at Yuriko and nodded. "Ahhh.." She said with a blush. "I wouldn't come back in unless you um.." Akashi leaned in and whispered into Yuriko's ear. "I'd stay away otherwise you might get sucked in too... I just can't help myself you know..." She said as her face turned beet red. The thought of both Yuriko and Karina at her disposal was almost too much and she had to wipe away the blood dripping from her nose.

Akashi entered and then turned and closed the door behind her. She stalked forward and looked at Karina and smiled. Then she grinned. The girl seemed to only be clad in a pair of panties, showing off her exquisite body. Akashi wanted to pounce on her right then and there, but instead, she had an idea. She swung around so Karina's back was facing her and pulled at her obi sash and pulled ff her kimono, exposing her chest.

Then she slipped off her hakama pants and stood before the sleeping beauty in her own pair of silk panties. But Akashi grinned mischievously and pulled her panties off so she was completely naked. She then tried her best to slid onto the bed as much as she could without disturbing Karina and scoot up next to her.

If she was able to keep from disturbing Karina, she'd push her body up against Karina's and begin spooning her. Then she'd slid her hand down Karina's body and begin to try and snake her hand into Karina's panties top try and begin to gently rub and touch Karina's womanhood all while leaning in to suckle on the back of Karina's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Yuriko left with a wink. She knew all too well what Akashi meant and she personally didn't mind but she was going to await her chance, going upstairs to do the shower and left the sexual predator with it's prey. She would have to party with the two some time later.

Karina was off course oblivious to her surroundings, in a deep slumber as Akashi stalked within her bed and pressed up against her. Still, despite that she was sleeping, her body reacted to Akashi's touch and off course, her body would not lie.She subconsciously started to press back against Akashi, her breathing quickened and became much louder with the way Akashi was playing with her. Legs started to shift upon the bed and her lips parted to release a loud sigh before a soft groan followed, her body was being sparked awake from the bliss Akashi was giving her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Akashi was getting exactly the kind of reaction she was looking for and had to keep from giggling in delight. When she heard the groan, Akashi tried to push her fingers into Karina's flower just enough to begin parting the girl's lower lips.

She moved her head up and looked up at Karina and smiled and began to suckle on Karina's ear. "You're so cute, Karina-chaaan." Akasi whispered softly into Karina's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next