Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor) Empty Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor)

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 am

Taylor had received a call earlier in the day from the receptionist, Hilde. She cordially and professionally invited Taylor to meet with Ms Von Creuzfeldt that afternoon. She didn't know what it was about, but she'd racked up a good string of wins lately, and Akashi's and her last tag match was way harder fought than the first, and did a much better job of showcasing her skills. Maybe ol' Lukretia was going to give her some credit?

She didn't know what else it could be. Either that, or she decided she didn't like Taylor and wanted to make her disappear. The former seemed more likely. She went in for her morning workout, which for Taylor was around 11am, then she ate lunch and spent some time just hanging out on her bench, in the grass outside the side entrance to the Friction building. As the Friction girls came and went, usually on their way to the gym, more of them seemed to recognize Taylor. No one ever stopped to talk or anything, she wasn't Miss Popularity or anything, but at least some people had seen her before and maybe knew she was a wrestler. It felt... pretty good.

After a trip back to the lockers to change into her street clothes, jeans and a white tank top with her red converse, she made her way through the office side of the building to the elevators. There, just a few days earlier, she'd had a bit of a run in with her on-again, off-again arch rival Adrian Kytes. This time no one was around to ruin the elevator for her. She pressed the appropriate button, Lukretia's office of course had to be on the 4,352nd floor, and as the doors closed and the elevator began to move Taylor couldn't help but smile. She felt a little tingly. Maybe something good would actually happen that involved an authority figure, one who had the power to make her life way better.

With a cheerful Bing! the doors opened and ahead of her, sitting behind a fancy desk in a fancy reception area, was the receptionist. Hilde. Taylor liked her. She couldn't help it.

"Hey there, champ, how's it going?" She asked brightly. "Here to see ol' Luke Wilson in there... I think I'm a little early. I'll just sit down or something. What's up, though, how's life as the wrestling industry's highest profile recep... personal assistant?" That was right, right?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor) Empty Re: Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor)

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 am

Hilde smiled as the doors opened and Taylor stepped through. "Ms. Parker." Hilde said as she stood up and bowed her head. "It's good to see you again. Hilde smiled genuinely at Taylor. "Ms. Von Creuzfeldt will be in to see you in a moment. Would you like something before she sees you? A coffee or perhaps tea or a drink of water?" She offered all she could think to serve though Japan was kind of weird. "I also think there is a juice machine that I could run to quickly if you were interested in something sweet or carbonated."

She stepped towards the entrance and turned back, lowering her head. "Things have been a bit busy but fine, Danke." Her German accent, which she tried hard to hide, came out through her embarrassment. "I have had barely anytime to myself but I suppose I'm used tot hat. And yourself? How have you been doing? Seems as though you have been quite busy as well."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor) Empty Re: Going To Meet The Man (Lukretia & Taylor)

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:50 am

Taylor couldn't help it. Hilde put her in a good mood. She wanted to be super nice to her, because it seemed like... maybe like she could use it, or maybe because she was so accommodating to her. She was ready soil for her niceness rain. And stuff.

"Oh, man, no, I'm good. Thanks, though. Can I get you anything? You're probably stuck here a lot taking care of the kid... If I can get you something just let me know, man." She said, and then looked at Hilde with some concern.

"Man, do you like this job? That's cool if you do, and all. I hope Luke treats you good and everything. It's a shame you work for a bitch like her. You're way better than her, ya know?"

Granted, Taylor didn't actually know Hilde at all. But she got a vibe from her, she had a feel for her, and she knew that the thought of someone being careless or mistreating her was too goddamn much to handle. Since she worked for Lukretia, then probably that happened regularly.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 am

Hilde's eyes widened at Taylor's words. She turned and blushed. "Eh?" She said and shook her head, lowering it slightly. "N-No, but thank you." She stepped back and shuffled back to her desk.

"I.. I appreciate it, but I don't need anything, thank you." She repeated. She then turned away when Taylor began to ask if she liked the job. "Ahh, I am treated as I deserve to be." She said in a quiet tone. "And Si-" Hilde's eyes widened and she shut her mouth with both her hands. "I mean, Mistress isn't as bad as her reputation." Hilde turned her head. "Well... I suppose that's not accurate. Her methods can be monstrous but I believe that somewhere deep inside of her, her ends are noble." Hilde paused. "At least... That's what I have to believe."

Hilde then fidgeted with a pencil on her desk. "Um... Mistress... appreciates you coming early so I can ring her if you are ready to see her."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

Taylor got the very distinct impression that Lukretia did not treat Hilde very well. A scowl grew on her face as she listened, and her hands unconsciously curled into fists. She said nothing, but shook her head at Hilde's suggestion that Lukretia was redeemable somewhere deep down.

There were no words Taylor could come up with that would do the job she wanted them to do, so through clenched teeth she said "I'm ready. Let me in there." Screw everything she thought Lukretia might've brought her in for, now she just wanted to go bust her head open and scream at her until she was demoted to Hilde's assistant. She opened and closed her fists and breathed deeply while she watched the doors to Lukretia's office, as if she planned to charge through them like a bull.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 am

Hilde looked over Taylor and grimaced a bit. She sighed and Pushed a button. There wasa small buzz and she spoke quickly in German. Lukretia's firm voice returned, also in German and Hilde released the button. She stood up and strode towards the door and grabbed the handle.

"You may see her now." She said and before opening the door, she lowered her head.

"Ms.Parker." She spoke in a quiet tone. "Please do not judge the situation as you see it. There are circumstances which complicate the situation. Please understand that I work for Ms. Von Creuzfeldt of my own volition and am as content with the circumstances as much as they will warrant it to be so."

Hilde was silent for a few moments before opening the door.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

"Yeah, sure. Um... Thanks." She didn't really know what she was thankful for, but she was nothing if not impulsive and that made it very difficult to not judge the situation as she saw it. She decided she'd try to restrain herself from ripping into Lukretia as best she could. At least until she knew what she was doing here.

Hilde opened the door and Taylor wasted no time pushing through into the large, impressive office. "Well if it isn't my favorite French chick. You're looking expensive and heavily made up, as usual. What's up?" She said loudly and cheerfully. She couldn't help it. Being in a place like Lukretia's office just compelled her to be more obnoxious.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Lukretia's eyes focused on Taylor's as she entered. There was a slight smirk on her face which soon turned into a frown as Taylor opened her mouth. She was wearing a sleek black dress that showed a modest amount of cleavage. She had papers all over her desk.

"Villkommen, frauline." Lukretia said as Taylor was already running her mouth.

Hilde sighed, in relief, and softly shut the door behind them.

"Ze reason I have called you here is for an evaluation of sorts. Now zat you have gotten your land legs, so to speak, it is time to take a measure of your progress. Please, have a seat."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 pm

"Merci beaucoup, madam." Taylor said, making no attempt at pronouncing anything French-like. She hopped over the back of the chair and landed in it with one leg propped up on the armrest.

"An evaluation, huh? Sounds fun. But you're probably not going to sit there and tell me how awesome I am. It seems like you can find something wrong with everyone, no matter how awesome they are, right?" She asked, only referring to Hilde a little.

"Well, bring it on, let's evaluate. Did you want to go first? Should I evaluate you, too? I didn't bring my notes, but I'm sure I could tell you a great deal just from looking at you." She said absently, her eyes wandering around the spartan German finery of the office. "Oh, hey, did you get that dress at Old Navy? Do they even have that here? Probably not."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Lukretia smiled slightly at Taylor's butchering of the French language. Whether Taylor knew it or not, butchering the French Language pleased Lukretia. She then pressed a hand coyly against her chest, barely touching herself as she smiled.

"Meine frau, Do you think I am incapable of complimenting anyone? I am vounded."

Lukretia tapped the piece of paper with her pen. "It seems as zough you have been doing quite vell for yourself lately. You have been making a name und have a vinning streak going. Vunderbar!" She proclaimed in a cheerful voice before looking back up at Taylor.

"So I take it zat you are ready to take off your training vheels und finally beat someone vith some skill? Or maybe step out from behind ze shadow of ze champion und make your own name? I've given you an opportunity because I see some promise in you und I hope zat you vill not vaste it."

Backhanded or not, Lukretia was still able to give out compliments when she felt they were due.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next