Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Nocturne Wish

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Nocturne Wish Empty A Nocturne Wish

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Ever since she stepped out of the shadows, things began to change in the AFW, while it had almost tasted the flavor of peace, the girl named Akuma was removing it. She was not done planning, enjoying the sweet taste of people's despair. She had been directing the two heel factions as if they were her puppets but now that they had both collapsed, there was little she could do.

Still, she was not about to just leave, she wanted to toy with the entire AFW but such a feat requires.. Assistance. She knew what she had to do and who to do it with. She walked up towards the large elevator, arms crossed within her large sleeves, that determined smirk upon her face. She stopped infront of the elavator and inspected it, tilting her head to the side once she had seen enough of it. " Karina.. Use that card, will you? "

Karina walked up from behind her, holding the card infront of the scanner untill it identified it's wielder and the doors opened. " Excellent.. Come, Karina. " Akuma stepped in with her bodyguard, observing the rather.. Fancy enviroment it had. She allowed Karina to pick the number where the VIP Box was located, where Lukretia was likely to be found. For most people, the idea of meeting with Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt was out of the question, but Akuma had something to discuss with her and something she wished to have, how else to get a chance to ask then to confront them in person? When the doors opened again, she made her way outside and down the hall, hearing the music come to a slow stop when those doors closed, idly walking along with Karina to the door which no doubt led to Lukretia.

Again Akuma came to a full stop infront of the door, her smirk changed into a smile, waiting untill Karina had caught up behind her, speaking clearly behind the door. " Lady Von Cruezfeldt, are you present? I wish an audience with you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Nocturne Wish Empty Re: A Nocturne Wish

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:45 am

Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt had decided to spend an evening relaxing in her VIP lounge. Enjoying the fights as well as surveying the territory for anything that she could do with her powers as Friction's General Manager. She was dressed in a sleek black dress and she was sitting at the bar. On the bar was a frosty cold beer that was about half drunk. Off in another room was one maid, Babd and her body guard Valkoinen. They had decided to try and play a game of cards to pass the time and it wasn't going very spectacularly as Babd tried to explain the rules and Valkoinen mostly threatened the girl with a knife.

As Lukretia casually passed the time sipping on some fine beer, she heard a sudden knock on the door. She turned her head curiously and let out a smile. "Interesting." She muttered to herself. When she heard the knock and the announcement, she raised her eyebrow and turned to face the door. "Hm." She said and stepped closer. "Anyone who is able to have a passkey to zis area is either someone who is supposed to be here or is very clever." She said before opening the door and looking over Akuma and then Karina. "I'm interested enough to listen to vat you have to say." She said. "Vould you care for a drink?" She asked.

When the other two heard talking they immediately came out. "Ah!" Babd said and straightened up. "S-Sorry Mistress! I should have gotten the door! Please reprimand me appropriately!" She said as she blushed.

Meanwhile, Valkoinen mere took a seat in the corner and kept an eye on the two quietly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Akuma was a patient waiter, she knew that the door would open, whether out of acceptance or refusal, Akuma could always play with the options to make them go her way, though this Lukretia girl was not easy, nor someone on her list she wanted to fight with.. Akuma took her steps forward inside Lukretia's territory, not looking around to show any type of amazement despite how it looked, only keeping her eyes ahead with her senses on full alert.

" Ah, I can see that Lady Lukretia has a unique taste for luxury.. " With a swift turn, she faced her and bowed forward and slightly lower, almost presenting herself with a graceful bow. " And generous at that.. If it is not too much trouble, I would like a glass of ice cold water.. " Then, she corrected herself, how rude of her not to adress herself first. " Please pardon my indecency, my name is Akuma, a long time.. Admirer of yours. "

Karina simply remained at the door, quietly staring out at the two while her arms remained folded against her chest, her large black guitar strapped around her back, there was no need for her to get into this conversation nor request a drink, her firey red eyes glaring at Akuma as the latter spoke.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Lukretia carefully assessed Akuma and nodded quietly. "Of course." She said. "I vorked hard to be able to do as I vish." She didn't even have to look over to Babd who was already scrambling to the bar to serve their new guest. As Babd began to get a glass of water, Lukretia nodded. "Of course." She said with a sly smile. "You already know my name it seems, so ve can dismiss any further pleasantries."

Lukretia carefully strode back to the bar and had a seat. "Please." She began. "Vhy don't you have a seat." She then looked Akuma over. "If you have come all zis vay for an autograph zen ze least I can do is allow you a little bit of time vith me." She kept her eyes carefully on Akuma the whole time. She was curious to see what the woman really wanted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 pm

That smile.. Something was never right when it came to Akuma, she could be your best friend in your face but if you were in her way or not worthy of her time.. The moment you would turn, she would stick a knife in your back... Figuratively speaking. She moved only when Lukretia asked her to, heading to the seat besides her and sat upon it.

" I thank you for your generousity, lady Lukretia. " Then came the first step of her plan, which would ultimately be the start or an end of the deal she wanted. " But I didn't come here for an autograph.. I came here.. To do business with you. " That smile never left her face, nor did her hands move from her sleeves when the glass of water was brought to her.

Karina idly watched from the door, one hand upon the strap of her guitar while the other calmly rested by her side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Lukretia took a casual sip of Beer from her glass. Meanwhile Babd retreated to a place nearby and stood quietly, turning around to watch whatever fight was happening right now. "Oh?" Lukretia said as though she was surprise.d Let this woman think what she wante, but Lukretia didn't get where she was by being a fool. She knew exactly why Akuma had knocked ont he door. Curiousity was the only thing keeping her inside right now.

"Vell zen." She asked casually. "Vat is it you desire?" She then smiled cooly. "Or rather, vat do you think you have to bring to ze table?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 pm

" What I desire... Is the database of this federation.. " Her voice had a sudden chill within it, the smile one her face dissapeared, arms unfolded from her sleeves and brought her hand to her drink, the leather fingerless glove tightly wrapped around her hand with a lock, poking her fingertip against the glass. " I lost my two favorite toys.. So I need new ones.. " She then dragged her fingertip up to the tip of the glass, gently running the nail along the rim of it. " I was hoping you could help me gain access.. In return.. I will be able to give you.. What you desire the most.. "

She finally wrapped her hand around the cold glass and brought it up to her lips, taking a short sip from her drink before she continued. " And more. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 am

Lukretia watched Akuma carefully. She smirked at her gestures. "I see." She said. "Anyone who is an employee of zis comapny has access to ze rosters. Vat exactly do you need aside from zat?" She asked. "Und I vould be surprised if you even knew vat meine deepest desires vere. "At ze moment I hardly think you could give me anything I care to have." Lukretia turned her head and lifted up her mug for another long drought of beer.

"At least, you are somevat interesting zough. I admire your spirit at ze very least."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 am

" Their histories... " Akuma placed the glass back on the counter, deciding to do something.. Different. She brought her hands back into her long sleeves and leant backwards, a sudden, knowing smirk came back upon her lips. " You can never say that you have everything you ever wanted.. " She got off the seat and turned to walk around, like she was a hard time to stay in one place.

" Power, money ..... Revenge. " Her grin widened. " It's all in my capability aslong as I get what I need.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

Lukretia looked at Akuma and smiled. "I see." She said and grinnned att he woman. "You have suddenly lost your amusement." She said. "I'm beginning to grow dull vith you. Do you really believe you could come in here und entice me vith money power und revenge? I have made meine own power und have all ze money I could need. Und revenge? Who exactly should I desire revenge upon? Revenge is something zat only veaklings desire because zey vere not strong to be able to deal vith a setback, a blow, a vound. Tell me, meine frau." Lukretia said and smiled at Akuma. "Vat vill you do vith ze histories once you have zem in your hand. I am at least curious to see if you're plans are as vorthless as your delusions."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next