Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Missed a Match Missing Someone...

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missed a Match Missing Someone... - Page 2 Empty Re: Missed a Match Missing Someone...

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:36 am

"I'm sorry, your English speaking accent is cute," she replied when Jocelyn snapped an angry retort, not certain why the girl was so wired to instantly be pissed. "I like it," though she shifted a few inches away just to give herself a little more time to react if the girl began throwing punches.

"Okay. This needs to stop, Lady Lu Jiao. Just because I suggest I am not something, it does not mean I am suggesting you are that something," her hair was grabbed and twisted her head so that her red eyes focused directly upon Lu Jiao. "And it's not an act, I don't think I'm better than you." Her unbloodied hand pushed upon Lu Jiao as she stood up, which may have partly been the reason why the Lady Jiao went into such a rage. She stood as well, looking over the other woman. She was still fully nude, but that long black hair was still adequately covering her body. Her posture had returned as her focus shifted from her own mind to the world around her. Everything bathed in red light left details obscured, plans to be mended and preparations to be made.

"You act like your blood status actually means something to... anyone!" as Jiao punched the first time, Yi winced away. "You're just bringing up random issues that have little to no correlation!" Reaching out with her left hand she tried to grab Jocelyn's arm, the one which had just finished punching the wall. With a simple maneuver, she made an attempt to twist Jocelyn against the wall.

If she could successfully pin the girl to the wall, she'd attempt to have a heart... though hers had already frozen back over, "Who's hollier than thou, now? I want to be explicitly clear. I was not crying. I do not have everything. You're a better looking woman. And it wasn't just one facking thing that got me to that state... it was a series of things." Her bleeding hand would come up to try and maintain the pin (again if she even got it in the first place) for a few moments longer. "And I am not being dishonest." She was being somewhat dishonest on the crying part, but hey, she had to maintain appearances.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Missed a Match Missing Someone... - Page 2 Empty Re: Missed a Match Missing Someone...

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:20 am

Jocelyn turned her back and looked at Yi. "C-cute?" She muttered, quickly turning her head and lifting up her nose. "Tch." She scoffed. But she had to fight back a soft glow on her face when Yi said she actually liked it. Once again she was forced to try and keep her blush away. "I-I told you just call me Lu!" She said and took a step away from Yi.

But as Yi continued, Jocelyn's blood only boiled more. 'I see..." She said. "So you don't TRY? That haughtiness... just comes natural from you?" She growled. But her eyes flashed in rage when Yi said that her claims to bloodline being important were baseless. "Y-you... You know nothing!" She said and lashed out to slam her fist into Yi's face only to have the hand caught and be forced against the wall. "I'll kill you!" Lu said as she struggled, gritting her teeth as she was helpless in the armbar for the moment. "Tell that to my father. Tell him that bloodline means nothing!" She screeched. Yi knew nothing of the ridicule Jocelyn had faced her whole life from her father about not being a pure blood Chinese. Even worse was the fact that he was devoted to his wholly Australian wife. What could make him love her mother and not her? She could never understand and she hated him for it. Now this woman was saying all that was meaningless? It was unforgivable.

"F-fuck you!" Jocelyn spat venomously, calming down slightly to keep the pain in her arm from being tweaked by her movements. Anyway, if she wanted to break free she would have to be calm and not let her rage get the better of her. "She panted against the wall and closed her eyes. thinking about what Yi was saying. "Don't try and explain yourself... I don't care..." Her tone was soft, lacking it's edge. I'm not an idiot. I can see what was going on. Why are you trying to fool me Do you think I'm going to run out and tell someone? No one gives a shit.' She then sighed and blushed. "And stop trying to flatter me. It's obvious which one of us is prettier. Your beauty id classic. If you were properly adorned you could pass for an empress. I'm just a mutt."

Jocelyn remained calm hoping to give off that atmosphere to Yi. If she thought she could, she would clench her fist and try and drive her elbow back into Yi's breast to get her to pull away and release the armbar. Her scowl would return and if Yi released the hold, Jo would turn around and try and pin Yi against the opposite wall by the wrists. Unfortunately, if she was able to even charge at Yi, her towel would come flying off.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 pm

She blushed at being called out on the formality again, it wasn't really a problem with her and her former girlfriend Jun. Just calling Jun by her familial name was not the historian's familial name. Even if the two girls had been separated by generations and provinces, it felt odd to think that there was a remote chance that anyone in her family knew that she had become a wrestler... so she'd avoid calling Jocelyn by the name she wanted to be called.

She tried to muster the words to defend herself, but couldn't at the same time she kept the mutt to the wall. Even if Yi had beaten the woman in a mud and steel match, it didn't mean she could just beat the girl any time without planning ahead. And presently she had spent a very long time in this shower not crying before she had been found by Jocelyn. She did catch the 'father' comment, and for a few moments she was curious as to what it actually meant. Why would she tell the Chistralian's father anything? How did he come into their current conversation? She could imagine that if one was a noble then bloodline meant something... and there were many who were prejudice against non-chinese people, thinking their blood somewhat less pu-ohh.

Yi had just figured out some of the ire in the Chistralian's attitude. Clearly, her father didn't approve that her blood was foreign, then why had he been with an Australian in the first place? Did he not understand the possible outcome of fornication? Perhaps she had been born out of wedlock and was forced by law to live with her father, which he resented? That would make some sense for the Chistralian's motives. With this new found knowledge, Yi wondered how she could apply it to either make the woman not wish to kill her or to better her standing in the league.

Finally, her mind returned to listening to what the woman had to say. She had appeared attentive through her whole mental considerations, magma red eyes not wavering from the Chistralian's own eyes as she held her to the shower wall. "Emp-ress?" she asked as her beauty was apparently once again the topic of discussion. How did she miss that whole swing in conversation from Jo's father to Yi being possibly an empress. The thought that Jocelyn thought so highly of her slackened her resolve to hold the woman against the wall, especially now that the girl calmed and Yi thought that this moment would lead to a more tender friendship between the girls. "What d- ?"

Her words weren't finished because an armbar smashed into her chest, to which Yi's only defense was a yelp of pain and a few shuffled steps backwards away from the very angry woman who only wanted a shower. Hands moved to clench her chest where she had been hit, but were diverted as the tables turned a hundred and eighty degrees as both of her wrists were caught by Jocelyn and Yi could do nothing but lose ground to the brigand. She hit the wall hard, slamming her head to the tile before she knew she had even gone that far back.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 am

Jocelyn was so focused on getting back at Yi, that she barely noticed that she was now Naked, pinning Yi against the wall. She growled and clutched Yi's wrists tightly as she pushed them into the wall. She stared dagger's into Yi. "I'm going to pay you back for all the humiliation and dishonor you've caused me." She said in Chinese. She would then push her thigh forward and try and muscle Yi's legs open. Clearly with the intent of beginning a punishing assault on Yi's most private area's. But as she pressed her naked thigh against the girl's own supple flesh, her eyes widened and her face flushed deeply.

Suddenly it was like her whole body was ultra sensitive. She could feel goosebumps all along her skin and the cold air suddenly made her nipples, which she had thought covered, ache as they hardened and softly brushed against Yi's flesh. Her body trembled as she fought the urge to pull away. She remained silent. She didn't even know what to do. "I..." She muttered, almost apologizing for this awkward situation. But in truth, she had wanted it. She had found Yi so beautiful. She'd dreamed before, in the comfort and safety of her bedroom, about Yi and what it might be like to embrace her fondly. Her heart pounded and she wondered if she might possibly take advantage of things.

She forced a scowl back on her face and leaned in, intent on delivering another sinister threat to Yi, her lips brushing against the girl's cheek as her lips came close to Yi's ear, her hot breath calling over the wet ear for the slightest pause as Jocelyn tried to focus on whats he was going to say. "I swear.." She finally said, her growl betrayed by the slightest crack in her voice. The suddenly she pulled away from Yi, letting her go and whipping around, covering her breasts with her crossed arms. "Y-you!" She growled once more. "T-this was all part of your plan!" Her tone wavered in both confusion and anger, even though those emotions were forced at Yi, in reality she was lashing herself with her words. "T-trying to catch me off guard, seem weak so you could have a moment like that with me! Who do you think I am!?" Jocelyn's face was a deep flush and for all her talk of despising that moment she did not storm out and in fact was still pretty close to Yi.

'I'm so stupid. She'd never want anything like that with me. She probably hates me after everything I've said and done to her. Idiot! And with everything she has just been through... I probably just seem like a creep to her. Just leave! Just go. Why won't my legs move?'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 am

Her vision had blurred slightly from getting her head knocked up against the wall, and at first she focused on nothing but righting it. Blinking away the fog, she found the proximity of Jocelyn's face a bit embarrassing, as was the threat of her apparent coming humiliation. The knee forced between her legs took her to her tip toes, presenting her chest right beneath Jocelyn's chin until the brigand leaned in to speak. Yi's eyes closed as she braced for the pain she expected to come.

But there was no pain, but rather the hot closeness of the woman's body and her own. What was this? She blushed as indecent thoughts began to trickle into her head. No, she had to force them back. If she felt that way about Jocelyn it would mean... No. But she was so close, and the hot breathing of the other woman sent a shiver down her spine and weakened her knees. No. If her excitement hadn't come from only Lady Hong... then... ? NO.

As Jocelyn's voice faltered, Yi's tactical mind struggled to figure out what it all meant. This had been Yi's plan. The whole time. Or so said Jocelyn. Was that fear... or something else? She couldn't deny that it had been her plan, even though she had had no plan whatsoever. She couldn't deny it because Jocelyn would call her a liar. She couldn't deny it because Jocelyn might be impressed by Yi's strategy... as far-fetched as it was. She took a deep breath, and forced the pounding in her chest to silence itself.

Jocelyn had retreated, but only just barely. She lowered her arms and brought them between her and Jocelyn, so that her hands could console the grasped wrists. "Yes," she said in her even, dry diction, "You have caught me, my plans. What are you going to do about it?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 am

Jocelyn's eyes widened at Yi's confession. She was thankful her back was turned otherwise she would have given Yi that much more ammunition. This was really all part of her plan? Jocelyn felt dizzy for a moment. How? ! All this... to lure her into a vulnerable state? Was it because the Chistralian would never have let her guard down otherwise? She knew she never would, but liked to believe that she could for someone like Yi. Her heart began to pound at the thought. But what if... What if Yi had really had a difficult time. If she saw Jocelyn, she would know the outcome. Maybe she devised the plan in the last few moments, hoping to get Jocelyn close, knowing that she would back away. Then she would leave Yi alone.

That had to be i. Jocelyn knew that there was no way that Yi devised such an elaborate plan to get them into mere tender moments. And even Jocelyn laughed at herself for thinking so highly of herself that someone would go that far for her sake. No one ever would. Jocelyn clenched her fists and spun around, glaring at Yi. She reached up and lashed out for Yi's throat to pin her back into the wall. But if she was able to grab it, she wouldn't squeeze. Instead she would declare just exactly what she was going to do.

"I-I'll call your bluff!" She said and then leaned forward to press her lips hard against Yi's forcing a kiss upon the Chinese girl. Something she had wanted to do for a while now but something she was unable to do because of her personality.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm

She noticed the indecision in the woman, and reached out with her left hand to touch Jocelyn's shoulder. Her feelings towards the scoundrel were indeterminate, and would require some level of serious thought before she would continue to act on such things. She did know she liked the girl's almost chaotic thought pattern (though she knew not what it wrought presently). It kept her on the defensive, closed to the world, and always ready to fight, useful mindsets. But love? Intercourse? Yi didn't know if she wanted a relationship so soon after losing Hong, or maybe these feelings were caused by the sudden loss of Jun Jun. The Strategist simply didn't know... and she didn't think it would be fair for Jocelyn if...

"Hrk," her throat had been caught after a sudden turn around from Jocelyn. She was again slammed back-of-the-head first into the wall, which weakened her knees a bit and again shook her vision. Jocelyn needed to stop doing that, Yi acutely determined. Eyes widened as both hands went to Jo's wrists and worked to remove Jo's hand from her throat... though her position allotted her no physical advantage. She caught that there was a bluff to be called, and Yi's mind was sharp enough to remember exactly who had bluffed.

She had.

Before she could utter a syllable, their lips had met, and for a fraction of a moment Yi struggled... having thought that Jocelyn was about to head butt her. But when she realized their lips was the only place where they were touching, Yi's struggles softened... her eyes closed... and her cheeks found a rouge as dark as the coveralls she usually wore. Well, that settled it. She had all sorts of unsavory thoughts for Jocelyn and had simply been covering them up.

And now she was in a bind. Caught with evidence that her lie was true.

This would have been easier if Jocelyn had decided to throw a punch...

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Jocelyn felt the soft wetness of Yi's lips. It was a strange tenderness that the supple lips offered. It was something she hadn't felt in a long time. Natirally being a bully had kept many potentia suitors at bay. In fact, her choice in beau had come from a desire to wound her father as much as she had felt injured by him. The man was the ever traditionalist and her lust for women had been a point of contention between them much to the delightof Joceyn and the Chagrin of her patron. But none of those things entered into Jocelyn's mind as her lips pressed against Yi's. Instead, she felt the slight pause that Yi had made.

Jocelyn's eyes opened slightly to narrowly eye Yi. She saw the girl's blush, her own nearly as crimson. But she wondered if she was wrong on the kind of bluff Yi had made. Made this WASN'T her true intention? Jocelyn growled mentally. Just what was this girl's game?. Either way, her hand slipped down Yi's neck to her shoulders and clutched them tightly. The Chistralian then turned her head and opened her mouth before forcing her tongue into Yils mouth to deepen the kiss. She'd show this bitch. No matter what the situation. She'd show her. Her eyes fluttered closed. She was going to enjoy this for sure. But even now, she knew their naked bodies were mere inches apart. If not fr her jands on Yi's shoulders keeping her at bay, they's be even more intimate. Jocelyn wasn't even sure if that was good or bad... Yet.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am

Her issues were caused by a father much the opposite of Jocelyn's father. She loved her only parent very dearly, and never wished to hurt him. But this... lust... these feelings towards women were... so wrong. Part of her had hoped that these feelings could only have been ignited by Hong Jun. That her knees would weaken and her heart would pound to the touch of only one being in the entire world, but it was embarrassing that there was another, right here and now. The historian felt like she could have melted at Lady Jiao's command. This was embarrassing. Girls were supposed to like boys... not other girls. Couldn't pass on genetics nor propagate the race with a same gender coupling. It was by all manners, wrong... yet in the worst cliche sort of way... felt so perfectly right.

As Jocelyn's hand shifted from her throat to her shoulder, her own mutinous body slipped her hands from the woman's wrist to her body, both starting on either side of her ribcage. Left hand sneaked from the Lady Jiao's right side across her back and towards her left hip, while the other began to trail up and across her back until her fingertips met the woman's spin where she reached straight up to the base of her neck. The embrace brought them in close just as Lady Jiao's tongue entered her mouth. The college grad opened to let her in as their bodies began to press together, slick from the warm shower water. Yi's mind began to lose focus on the larger plans. Pity, she might have realized that by playing along with the lie may have led Lady Jiao into believing Yi wanted something she didn't know she wanted.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 am

Jocelyn angrily pushed into the kiss, looking to bully around Yi's tongue the way she would often try and bully around other women in general. She shivered as their breasts barely touched and she pushed forward to press her own pair against Yi's. Not because there wasn't enough contact but because the faint brushing of her nipples against Yi's body were sending tingles of pleasure along her own body. She wanted to make sure that a small barricade of flesh prevented them from being teased by the electric charge of such slighter touches.

However, this presented a new problem. The warmth of Yi's womanhood was mingling with her own and if not for a rather quick reflex on her part, moving her thigh up and sliding it in between Yi's legs, their sexes may have enjoyed a similar closeness as their mouths did now. Jocelyn's hand lifted up and she touched Yi's neck curling her fingers as though she would dig her claws into them but instead slowly letting them drag downward until they were back at her shoulder. This sensation, it felt so good. Jocelyn wanted more. She now hungrily craved Yi but that thought angered her and this time her claws sand into Yi's shoulder.

Jocelyn would then attempt to pull back and rake her fingers sown Yi's collar and chest and follow that up by pressing her forearm into Yi's throat to pin her down. Not trying to choke her but instead just wanting to keep her against the wall. But if she could get that far, she's pull back her fist and glare at Yi. "What's your game, for real!?' She'd spit. "Don't you dare fuck with me!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next