Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Morrigan Vs. The Firm

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Morrigan Vs. The Firm - Page 7 Empty Re: The Morrigan Vs. The Firm

Post by Tatyina Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 am

Kumo was not met with little resistance. Babd huffed and balled her fist and tried to slam it into Kumo's breast. "Just because I love pain doesn't mean I won't fight!" She declared. If she managed to catch Kumo, she would try and push the girl down tot he ground and sloppily mount her.

Morrigan stared daggers into Dr. Love. "Calling me a coward? I don't want to here that from you. I'm not afraid of your threats. There's nothing you can do to me that my Mistress hasn't already done, probably many more times over. Even if Babd gets lucky and manages to take out one of your girls, I doubt that she would be capable of much more. And as much as I want to believe it, I also doubt you're not stupid enough to allow this drug to run its course before the match is over."

Last edited by 445 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri May 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Kumo was not prepared for the fist incoming to her breast as a hand shot to the targeted area to cover it. It would give the girl enough of an opportunity to push the shocked Kumo down, but Kumo would be trying to keep Babd from mounting her as she would struggle and kick.

Dr. Love would simply smile at Morrigan. "We'll see just how much I want you to be embarrassed...I'll make your stay in the meantime be very uncomfortable.." With which the doctor would bend down and wrap his arms around Morrigan's waist, aiming to pick her up and throw her over his shoulder to be carried around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Babd flailed her arms as Kumo kicked, trying to push them away to establish a dominant position over the girl. Some kicks, hitting her int he belly, made her softly gasp in delight. Still, her eyes were wide as she looked around, deciding to just try and flop forward and use her weight flop onto Kumo, not minding if she got kicked and hoping she did a little bit. If she could get on top of her, she would try and pin Kumo's wrists down.

Meanwhile, Morrigan turned her head away from Dr. Love. Her face flushed a bit but she could not resist when she was hoisted up by the doctor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu May 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Kumo may have been the stronger of the two girls struggling in the center of the ring, but that didn't seem to keep Babd from forcing herself on top of her, grabbing her wrists and rendering her open. Her only hope was that the few kicks she was able to land would be enough to have risen Babd's "excitement".

The two girls at ringside were watching diligently, but what were they watching? Collette's eyes were fixed in anger at the small masochist trying to gain the upper hand in the ring. Amber's eyes, however, were focused on Dr. Love getting ready to parade Morrigan about the outside of the ring. She knew what was going on and nudged Collette, slipping her a pill from hand-to-hand. Collette took the pill in hand, but promptly threw it on the ground behind them. "I won't need that..."

As Dr. Love carried the leader of the maids about the outside of the ring, he proceeded spanking her ass every so often. He was trying to gain the attention of the ref girl. After a few loud spanks, he did just that. She lifted her head from the two in-ring competitors and immediately went to the edge of the ring where the doctor was. She would proceed to yell at him and order him to place Morrigan back in her corner. Dr. Love would not do so so easily, arguing with the ref, hoping to give the girls enough time.

If the ref girl was well-distracted, then Collette would rush the ring, aiming to tackle Babd off of her dominant position of Kumo, aiming to grab the girl's hair to keep her subdued on the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 12:44 am

Morrigan's face turned red and she blushed as she was spanked for all to see. She let out a soft few yelps, the sensation both humiliating and somewhat arousing. Morrigan heard the ref come over and begin to yell at Dr. Love. She mentally cursed at the Ref's folly The three girl's and their doctor were pretty good at manipulating circumstances in their favor. Better than the maids seemed to be. But all she could do was watch and hope for it to be done with soon.

Meanwhile, Babd was about to attack Kumo further but was caught unaware of the Ref's distraction and landed with a thud as she was tackled by Collette. Her eyes widened and a soft scream of delight was uttered when her hair was pulled/ "Nnngh! Noo!" She moaned, her eyes closing partially as her cheeks flushed and she writhed in pleasurable pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun May 15, 2011 4:30 am

Dr. Love smirked and gave Morrigan another good spank before simply dropping her body to the ground below them. He would move forward and start talking to the ref, going so far as to get up on the apron and get in her face. "So you really want me to just leave her alone? It's a hentai elimination match...there are no DQs, my patient." He would smirk at the ref girl with his last line.

Meanwhile Kumo quickly yanked Collette by the shoulder and motioned to the corner. Collette regretfully nodded and went back to her corner while the raven-haired girl would proceed to grab Babd's hair. She would drag the girl by the hair over to the corner, ready to tag Collette in when the ref was finally done with Dr. Love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 am

Morrigan fell down to the ground with a thud. She let out an 'oof' but one thing about not being able to move was that any sort of pain would be subdued as well. The ref, meanwhile had grown impatient with Dr. Love. "This isn't a No DQ match now get off the apron before I throw you out!" She said and turned around just in time to see only Kumo and Babd in the ring.

Babd, had let out shrieks of pleasured pain as she was drug along by the hair. "AAhhhhngh!" She groaned as tears formed in her eyes. But stil,l, a smirk formed on her face and she blushed as she enjoyed it thoroughly nonetheless.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Dr. Love merely stuck his tongue out at the ref before getting eye-level with Morrigan. "Enjoying your humiliation, love?"

Kumo gave one more yank on Babd's hair before tagging Collette in. The blonde would waste no time straddling Babd and wrap her hands around the girl's throat. "You are nothing you worthless bitch!!!" She screamed in anger, still feeling the embarrassment of having been stripped in front of such a large crowd. She wondered if she should finish her desire to cause Babd the same humiliation, or simply make the girl cum again to be rid of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 am

Babd's eyes widened as she was pulled by the hair and collette was tagged in. When she felt her fingers wrap around her throat. "Yes!" Yes!" She said as if she was in ecstasy, "I'm worthless! I'm nobody!" She declared boldly. "Say it again!" She almost demanded. "Tell me I'm scum!" Babd was getting wet from the abuse. Her nipples were rock hard and there was a redness to her face. Collette was pretty good at this sort of thing, Babd had to admit.

Morrigan shut her eyes as Dr. Love spoke. "Fuck you." She spat again. "I've been more humiliated than this before. If this is your best, you're shit at this kind of work." She said with venom in her tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Collette wound a hand back and slapped Babd's face with a lot of anger. "Shut up you creepy perv!!" She shouted at Babd, more annoyed than trying to arouse the girl. The nurse had decided on her course of action. Sliding down a little, she would aim a fist at Babd's gut to try and stun her some more before reaching for the pieces of the outfit that were unfinished in being torn off. She would rip and tear at them until they were completely off the masochist. She was unconcerned about winning the match at this point, her only goal was revenge.

Dr. Love merely raised and eyebrow and aimed a kick right at Morrigan's womanhood. "I don't doubt you, but I'm sure your mistress, or whoever it is that pulls your strings, will be more than happy to humiliate you further than that...or leave you alone...Erm...whichever of those it is that's a punishment to you weird bitches..." With the ref focusing on the ring at the moment, Dr. Love would once again aim to pick Morrigan up, but this time as he did so, he would position his hands so that one was copping a feel of her right, the other cupping her womanhood. He merely wanted to see where her level of numbness was at while he carried her towards her corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next