Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 6 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Fidi's eyes widened as Sashai suddenly seemed to pause in her tracks. As far as the Lamia knew, she had done nothing to stop the mummy. But she hissed as she was put in a headlock and forced away from the girl's breasts. But then her eyes widened. Maybe that was it? Her head was away but snakes were known for their long tongues and Fidi lashed hers out and tried to slid it under Shashai's wrapings to really het to her skin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 6 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Toshokan Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Right when she thought she was safe again, Shashai felt the wet touch of Fidi's tongue again - and this time, it was digging under her bandages. She flinched, frustrated. It was embarrassing to admit, but her breasts were more responsive to touch than she would really like, which was why she always wrapped her important parts well. Now, her opponent was clearly going after them, so Fidi had probably discovered that weak point; Shashai had to find a way to deal with that.

Her bandages shifted and turned over her body. Some of them moved in an attempt to better protect her chest, while six or eight of them flew towards Fidi's body to wrap themselves around her torso and belly. Trying to fight both the lamia and her bodily sensations, Shashai would push once more, while the bandages tried to get enough leverage to pull Fidi up. The mummy hoped to unbalance her "footing"with that, so she'd be pushed back more easily.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:09 am

Fidi's tail swished in aggravation as she felt herself being wrapped in the bandages. "H-hey!" She cried out as she tried to claw at them. "I thought we had a deal!?" She hissed and would swing her tail up to try and wrap it around Shashai's leg and pull her off balance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Y-yes... and we still have!" the mummy said between pants. "This is still grappling. I... haven't hit you." Shashai had too much self-pride to break her own promise, and she was certain she hadn't done anything underhanded. Still, she noticed the danger in her action: just as she could use her bandages, Fidi would also be able to use her tail, as long as she didn't strike with it. She'd hoped that Fidi would notice that for a bit longer, but now there was no turning back.

And Fidi's tail did come, coiling around the mummy's leg and shin. Since Shashai was already using both her arms and her bandages to push Fidi back, she had nothing to keep the surprise attack at bay with. Her leg was pulled from under her, and she fell on her back and lost the progress she'd achieved; some strands of her green hand were already touching the pond's water. Although Shashai herself was stunned and defenseless for the moment, some of her bandages were still wrapped around Fidi, and they started constricting her body as if trying to save their master.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Fidi wriggled against the bandages. With her arms bound, szhe had to leave everything up to her tail. She coiled it upwards and tried to do the same to Shasha. She hoped she could get her tail around the mummy's waist and squeeze her hard. It seemed like it was a match to squeeze the life out of the other. Fidi had thought her thick tail and natural ability to constrict would give her the advantage but Shashai had already gotten her bandages in place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Shashai felt a chill go up her spine when she felt Fidi's tail once more coiling over her skin, first going up her leg, then wrapping itself around her hips and chest. "No... stop! Stop right there!" The mummy caught herself getting scared at the sight of the thick, muscular tail gripping her body, but there was little she could do without striking Fidi. She tried pushing back at it with both hands, but it almost didn't seem to affect the tail's progress.

Soon, her waist was completely ensnared, and the pain started to come. In her past life, Shashai had been in many difficult battles, but being constricted by a snake was a first for her, and it hurt as much as she thought it would. She tensed her abs and chest muscles, trying to hold out against the pressure, but there still was the frightful sensation that at some time she would falter and her organs would start to be crushed. She could only rely on her bandages constricting Fidi, and on the off-chance that her arms could push the tail away. It was, literally, a tight situation.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 am

Fidi didn't exactly know how well she was doing. She was merely squeezing for all she was worth, which, by this point in the match wasn't as much as she was capable of. She was dealing with her own issues as she struggled against the bindings. A very interesting war was brewing. Fidi's tail was designed for crushing and probably had more strength behind it, however, Shashai had more bandages and even though individually they weren't that strong, Fidi was nearly mummified herself. She just hoped she could crush the life out of Sashai before she was smothered but she could already feel herself fading.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Shashai's predicament was also getting worse by the second. Her waist was completely trapped, and Fidi's tail quickly sapped at her remaining strength as it kept squeezing. The pressure was simply maddening. After what seemed to be a lifetime of constriction, Shashai was feeling utterly drained and tortured. Now, even if she wanted to strike Fidi and break her word, she wouldn't be able to muster enough power for a single punch. Her arms, tired of pushing uselessly, were now resting almost limp over Fidi's scaly tail. She couldn't make her bandages bind Fidi any stronger either, as they were already giving it their all; being so helpless was horrible.

At some point, something in Shashai's body gave way. Even with her endurance, she simply wasn't able of tensing her abs any longer, and as her muscles went weak Fidi's tail started squeezing down at her vitals. "Nh... ah... aagh... AAAAAAAAH!" The mummy threw her head back, groaning out of the sheer pain that ensued. Her last line of defense had crumbled; she was done for. "AAAAHH... I give... I GIVE UP!" Shashai screamed her surrender between wails, fervorously hoping that Fidi would hear it and free her from that excruciating hold. The unbearable pain had brought her to the brink of consciousness, and if she didn't get away soon she would pass out in Fidi's tail.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 am

Fidi had nbeen struggling from the weakness that the bandages were inflicting. Her grip was loosenign but not because she heard the wails of Shashai. She'd been struggling and had been worn out. Sweat trickled all over her and she was going to pass out from exhaustion as well, as her tail was nearly falling out of her mouth. "I... I give!" She Pleass-s-se!" She cried out nearly at the same time as Shashai did. The bandages had made her claustrophobic and worn her out. Her strength was drained and she tried to fall backwards, laying on the ground, hoping Shashai would release her. But she'd head the cry as well and her eyes blinked in surprise. "W-wait? You give up too? But.. But you had me!" She said. "I couldn't take it anymore!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm

After both fighters gave up, Shashai's bandages loosened just as Fidi's tail did the same, hanging from her body or falling to the ground. With less pressure on her body, Shashai could prevent herself from blacking out. Sure, the tail was still loosely coiled around her, but now she could concentrate on things other than the pain. Breathing, for example, or getting surprised at Fidi's surrender. Panting, she got her head up from the sand and looked at Fidi. "Uuhh... ouch..." Her many sore spots made moving around an unconfortable task, but she collected herself as best as she could and spoke to Fidi. "Of... of course I give up! I have no way to escape from this! I'm startled to see YOU submit. Another second and I... I'd be done for!" she said between pants.

Tired, she let her head fall back to the sand and stared at the sky above. After a minute, she let out a pained laugh. "Heh... both of us couldn't take it... I guess this matchup was too balanced for our own good, huh?" She propped herself up once more, and this time she smiled shortly at Fidi. "I'm pretty sure this counts as a tie. Unless you want to fight for it all over again?" She said it more as a joke than anything; she wasn't in condition to fight anymore, but she figured that Fidi should be in the same situation as her. Fighting further would be absurd, she thought.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next