Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 pm

"Mmm..." Chigusa moaned, "Mai, you're so good at sucking titty..." Chigusa leaned in a bit more, pressing her breasts into Mai's face, letting her take in more of her breast into her mouth. Chigusa's hands went down and began stroking Mai's breasts as well, pinching her nipples and gently arousing her as well. Chigusa wanted Mai to be prepared for the next step, her next plan...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 am

Mai reveled in the praise. She never thought in a million years that she would be reduced to a horny slut, taking it any way she could get it and certainly not by Chigusa. But what was worse was that she secretly liked it, partly because she knew one day Chigusa would be on the bottom. As Chigusa pushed her breasts forward, Mai pulled her mouth off one, leaving a trail of saliva, and hungrily grabbed the other, shovin it into her mouth and even giving a soft bite. "Nnn Chi-Chan has amazing breasts...." She said between gasps of air and tit sucking.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 am

Chigusa let out a low moan as Mai switched breasts, sucking now on her other nipple. Her nipples were hardening very quickly now, and soon she would be ready. She made sure Mai's nipples were prepared as well, eagerly pinching them and stimulating Mai's breasts, making her nipples hard as well.

"Hmmm...." Chigusa asked, "Alright, we're almost done..." She would soon push Mai's face off her breast. "Alright, it's time for the next step. Are you ready Mai? Your sempai's gonna teach you a little about titfighting!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:22 am

Mai sucked eagerly on Chigusa's other breast, enjoying the taste of Chigusa's plentiful breasts. She let out moans as well as she was played with and whimpered when Chigusa told her to stop. She looked up with confusion as she suggested a titfight. "S-Sempai..." She gasped. "B-but..." She brought her hands up to clutch Chigusa's breasts. "Your breasts are bigger. How could I stand a chance?" She said with a worried look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 pm

"Oh don't worry so much," Chigusa chided, "Titfights aren't all about size- skill matters a lot!" She slowly moved back, pulling Mai up as she went. She cupped Mai's breasts, one in each hand. "Besides, you're not that much smaller than me," Chigusa said, testing out each breast by gently massaging it and bouncing the firm tits in her hands. "You'll need to learn Mai," Chigusa said, "So then, will you accept? Do you think you're ready to learn?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Mai listened eagerly to Chigusa's words, sitting up and letting out a soft moan of pleasure as Chigusa played with and sized up her breasts. "S-sempai!' She gasped and nodded with conviction, taking Chigusa's breasts in her hand and feeling them as well. "Hai!" She announced. "I'm ready!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm

"Alright then," Chigusa said. Her hands left Mai's breasts, and then she pressed forward with her chest. "Now, here's how the fight's gonna go. Basically we use our breasts only, no hands. It'll be a submission only battle, if your breasts hurt too much, just give in and we'll stop." Chigusa smiled at Mai, "Though I certainly hope you give me a good fight before giving in!" she said with a wink.

Chigusa lined up her breasts with Mai's. "When I say go, push forward and try to push my breasts back," Chigusa said, "Ready? Go!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Mai nodded again. "W-who says I'm going to be the one giving in, sempai?" She said wryly. "Maybe I'll have a little bit of beginner's luck! Are you sure you don't want to stake your previous bet up? If I win, you don't get to do anymore to me." She said waving her finger. "So I hope you got everything out of your system." She then looked down. "But if you beat me again, then I'll be yours for a whoooole day. Whenever you want, you can call me and I'll be there to be your slutty little slave for a day. How does that sound sempaaaiii!?"

She said before Chigusa lined up. Hoping Chigusa would respond while they were dueling. When the idol said go, Mai pushed her breasts forward, not realizing she could, and should use her nipples and hoping to just slam her breasts into Chigusa's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh my," Chigusa said, "So fiesty! Alright then, I accept your challenge. If you can get me to submit, I'll let you do whatever you want with my body. I'll be your slut!" She leaned in and gave Mai a gently kiss on the nose. "I won't lose though," she continued, "Who has ever heard of a teacher losing to her student? I hope you like licking pussy Mai, because once you lose, I'm going to have you lick mine for a whole day!"

Chigusa let out a gasp though when Mai just barreled into her, her firm orbs smashing against Chigusa's. "H-hey!" Chigusa said. She quickly backed off, trying to put some distance in between them, and regroup. "If that's how you like it..." Chigusa said. She pushed forward as well, pushing her breasts deep into Mai's. "Yahhh!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Mai was fired up. The thought of fighting against Chigusa in any sort of competition really got her exxcited. She grinned when her first assault managed to push the idol backward but before she could even do anything, Chigusa's larger orbs slammed right back into her. "H-hah!" She gasped as she pushed forward so that Chigusa couldn't pull back again and wanted to see if maybe she could do better if she ground her tits into Chigusa's, gasping as she pulled her body upward to lift Chigusa's orbs up before pulling away to let them drop on theior own and smashing them again at close range.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next