Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Another soul for Hell ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Another soul for Hell ( For Tatyina ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another soul for Hell ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:03 am

Raiye looked at Tally, who was aproaching her again after getting dressed, shaking her head a few times before she rested it against the chair, closing her eyelids completely and started to rest against it. " Wow Tally, either you're fast or she tticked you into leaving? " Raiye brought her hands behind her head to use them as some sort of pillow, waiting for an answer while Cerbera also waited for one, still she had plenty of other things in mind and knowing Tally's favorite thing to do to works, she might just have work for her, though she'd have to find out what people could not handle humiliation, just ignoring everything so she could think to herself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Another soul for Hell ( For Tatyina ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another soul for Hell ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 am

Tally was surprised by Raiye's words. "t-Tricked!?" She said. "You think she tricked me? Why? She said she could make you cry like a baby Raiye." She then lowered her head. "And she was a little nicer than she was out here. "It's hard for me to get angry withsomeone who is being nice. I'm... I'm a good person normally.. I'm still getting use to the finer points of being a heel."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

" She would trick everyone if it benefits her.. So seeing you undressed and getting ready to fight, I believe she just tried to make you leave without apologizing, heh. " She then loked back up at Tally and started to twitch. " Did she now? Will I think I should have a talk with he-- " " No. " Cerbera had spoken before Raiye could finish, glaring at her with her blue ghastly eyes. Raiye oddly enough, backed down. " I've known her for a while now, since I first came into the Era of Hell as a member.. Like her sister, she's vicious and I've seen her match against Seraphim.. I'm going to exploit her before she exploits us. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Tally grumbled a bit at Cerbera's response but didn't think much of it. Maybe she would just jump that girl one day. She thought about it as they continued to speak. She was surprised how easily Cerbera was able to stare down Raiye. "Exploit?" Tally said. She also didn't know who Seraphim was. Maybe she should take a look at the roster list more often. "How would you do that?" she asked curiously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 pm

" I have my ways.. From Family to simple blackmail of whatever she does. " Cerbera made it sound so easy to do but for her it infact was easy, with everyone doing whatever she said,it was easy to spy on other members using the faithfull ones, it was just excellent for her. Raiye looked back up at Cerbera and narrowed her eyes. " Well.. Aslong as I can enjoy myself doing what I want, I don't really care. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Tally listened to Cerbera's words. It sounded a lot worse than it probably was. She then listened to what Raiye said and nodded. Letting out a soft yawn, she agreed. "Yeah, me too. As long as I get to do what I want, I don't really care what anyone else does." She then sighed. "Ahh.. I was really excited about getting to fight someone though... You don't happen to know anyone who needs to be punished?" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 pm

" Hmm.. I suppose whoever is in the White Gale, you could humiliate, or whoever you see and just want to play with. Also.. Since you and Raiye seem to get along nicely, I'll have you two look out for eachother. " Raiye looked up for a moment, wondering what Cerbera meant to that before she'd look over at Tally, suddenly starting to smirk and shrug. " I suppose if Tally wants that, I'll help her whenever I can. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:15 am

Tally's eyes widened. "White Gale?" She asked. She was new to this whole stable thing. But her eyes lit up when Cerbera mentioned her and Raiye. "Oh! That would be wonderful. I would definitely like to spend more time with Raiye." She smiled at Raiye. I hope you don't mind?" She said. She then grinned a little. "And if you want I could totally give you a new look or a make over." She blushed. "Its an excuse to play with that pretty hair of yours. It's so long it just screams "Braid me!" She said and giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:34 am

" E-Eh!? I don't need a make over! I'm perfectly fine the way I am. And no one touches my hair, alright!? " Raiye puffed her cheeks childishly as she shuffeled in her seat, trying to stay just a bit away from Tally while she stroked her own hair. The whole scene made Cerbera smirk but then hearing the door open behind her, Sharaiya standing there with a serious glare on her face. " Keep it down, especially you tubby, this isn't a kiddy park. " Cerbera sighed annoyingly and spoke in Russian towards Sharaiya, who rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her again to get her strategy complete.

Raiye starting to twitch and clench her hand into fists. " I seriously feel like knocking her out now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 am

"Haha!" Tally said as she made Raiye puff up and then shrink away. "So cute!" But before she could say anything else, Sharaiya poked her head out. Tally growled. "Why you!" She said after the door was cosed. "What did she say!?" Se said standing up. Up. Down. Up. Down. Tally couldn't take it anymore. This bitch was just fucking with her now. She waited for an answer before she moved forward though.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next