Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) - Page 4 Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Ryu's strenghts were slowly, inevitably fading away as Rachel grinded him more and more, having him stuck and immobilized now as she suffocated him.
To her delight, the towering smilegirl could feel her prisoner succumb to her huge breasts: his panic slowly faded into surrender as the boy closed his eyes and went limp, feeling like her slimey body was lulling him into uncosciousness.
With the cute human finally tamed and unresponsive in Rachel's arms, the boy was all hers and she could proceed as she pleased, feeling his heartbeat get slower and slower.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) - Page 4 Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Madam, he isn't gone yet. Should I keep going?" Rachel had questioned, waiting for what the queen had to say. Ariel had then answered, "Hold him there until those bubbles stop, I think he's almost gone anyway." Ariel had told Rachel, who would let go of the boy after his heartbeat was gone.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 am

Ryu was now unaware of their conversation about his fate, while Rachel's embrace kept him drowned in her baloon-like breasts until she could feel the boy had stopped breathing.
Barely noticeable, the pendant on his necklace glowed lightly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 am

"Good going Rachel! I'm so...." Ariel had paused, watching the boy closely as she noticed a thing around his neck barely glowing. "Rachel, go over there and keep a close eye on him!" Ariel commanded as Rachel walked up to the boy and pinned down his wrists, as they watched what would happen next.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 am

Ryu was motionless, as Rachel had apparently smothered the life out of him. Though, as the slimey amazon kept her victim pinned down, she could maybe feel a heartbet coming from his lifeless frame... soon followed by another, and another.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 am

"Madam, he has a heartbeat!" Rachel said, with slight concern in her voice, Ariel walking up to the boy, sitting down on his lap. "Come on, wake up! I have so many things to ask human!" She then got up, moving his pants down and sitting down on his bare crotch.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 am

Ariel's sensual wway to sit on his lap made Ryu's senses wake up faster, as she could tell from his growing member.

The boy would moan and open is eyes slowly, as his healing amulet restored his life and strenght. "Unhh... i..i'll be glad to answer...", he said softly, "...when you will ask gently!". With that Ryu suddenly managed to push off the slime queen and flipped up to his feet.

He then would try to dribble Rachel and, if successful, he would then break out of the rearest window of the bar, trying to run away from the dangerous amazon and her queen.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 am

"Hey!" Ariel shouted, as both her and Rachel watched him go out the window. "Go get him Rachel! He would make a great pet for me, or you if you want!" Ariel said, Rachel smiled slightly, going out the same window, chasing him down with remarkable speed for someone her size, getting in arms length of grabbing him. "Hmm, I will catch you, and the queen will forever keep you as a pet!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 pm

The scene would probably look amusing to the random onlookers who could see the voluptuous slimegirl run after Ryu stretching arms forward at him, looking like an amazonian lover who would not take a no for an answer.

Ryu's face was not amused though. "K-Keep me for a pet??! I don't think so!", he replied as he kept running in concern. He was slightly faster than the sexy huntress in first place, but after a while Ryu's legs would start feeling the first signs of tiredness, where the slime girl was relentlessly chasing him. Plus, they were running across a large open parking area, where hiding was virtually impossible.

"D-Damn... she never get tired... pant pant...", he admitted to himself, breathing heavily as Rachel was getting closer and closer.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 am

Rachel would lunge towards the boy, tackling him and pinning him down as Ariel walked her way towards him. "Aww, naughty human! You owe Rachel for making her tired trying to catch you..." Ariel said signaling Rachel, moving lower, keeping his wrists pinned down as Ariel pulled the boy's pants down and Rachel put his manhood into her mouth. "...now tell me, what is your name, and what is that thing around your neck?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next