by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor) Empty Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 am

Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor) Ryuji_Takami_Commission_by_megaween.jpg
It was a nice day out today, with white clouds painting the blue canvas of the sky, and cool winds tickling through the lush plant life of the forest. Inside of the forest, a lone siberian tiger walked along a dirt trail. He had a small smile on his muzzle, enjoying the fantastic weather, having a metal staff in one paw, and casually walked with it while taking in the vibrant scenery of the forest.

He then decided to stop for a moment, slowly taking in a deep breath of the fresh forest air. The tiger was striped in black on white fur, and wore a black vest with a furry top, as well as loose black pants with yellow japanese characters on them. He decided he'd take a small rest, and sat himself down so he could start to meditate in this peaceful area.

Last edited by 145 on Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor) Empty Re: Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 7:04 am

[attachment=0:14tgfood]Tasty the Enlarger.jpg[/attachment:14tgfood]

Tasty just got sent by Queen Ariel to enhance her skills, but she was walking around for hours in this forest, although it felt nice in her cute little japanese robes. She had learned from her mothers that having large breasts would help her in a fight, and she could make them, or any part of her body grow, due to her abilities. Tasty had noticed somebody though, and he looked cute! Tasty did not know what he was doing however, and had decided to be loud to get his attention. "HEY! HEY YOU! DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor) Empty Re: Slime and fur don't mix! (Psychopatrick88 and MrDoctor)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 am

Ryuji was enjoying the silence and solitude of the forest, having almost fully focused on his meditation, when he suddenly heard the loud yell of a woman asking to play. He flicked an ear in irritation, and opened up an eye, eying the girl in a japanese robe. He cocked an eyebrow at the woman's attire. "Hmm.."

"You don't have to be so loud." He commented. "Who are you, anyways?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 am

"Oh! Sorry! My name is Tasty! Who are you?" Tasty said, getting closer to the furry man who was sitting down, joining him as she had plopped down on the ground. "What were you doing anyway mister? From what I saw all you were doing was sitting down...and that kind of seems boring, so you should play with me!" Tasty had exclaimed in a chirping tone.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 am

Ryuji raised an eyebrow at her name. "...Tasty? Is that a nickname, or the name your parents gave to you?" He asked, watching as she approached him, and sat down in front of her. "I was meditating, actually. It's very calming, and relaxes your body." He explained in a calm tone. "My name is Ryuji, by the way. Ryuji Takami."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 am

"Tasty is my actual name...Ryuji huh? That is cute! C'mon let's play!" Tasty said, slowly getting up, to show Ryuji a view of her cleavage. When she completely got up, she got in her strange stance, Tasty moving her hips with a slow, gyrating movement, keeping her arms up in a way that would allow her to grab and strike people quickly. "Ready to play?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 am

Ryuji gave Tasty an odd look as she insisted that he 'played'. As she got up, he saw the view, but said nothing about it, nor reacted physically to it either. He watched her shifting to a stance. He didn't recognize the stance, as Tasty moved her hips around in place, and had her arms out in defense. It was interesting, to say the least.

He started to get up from the ground, tail swishing behind him for a moment. "What stance is that? Not sure I recognize the style..." He said, his voice sounding a bit interested. "Is there a name for the art?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 am

"I made this stance myself, but I didn't come up with a name for it! Anyway... it doesn't matter what the name is, because I'm going to win!" Tasty said with confidence, keeping her stance in perfect motions, not losing a part as she had motioned Ryuji to attack, with a confident, yet playful smile on her face.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 06, 2010 7:44 am

Ryuji couldn't help but smile a little at her enthusiasm, watching as she continued to sway her hips. It was fluid, one continuous repetitive motion, yet it was quite alluring. He shook his head, snapping out of it, and looked at Tasty with a small grin. "All right.. I'll play along.." He said, shifting into his own stance, turning his side to her, protecting his side with one arm down in a fist, with his other arm tucked in towards his chest in a fist, pointed towards Tasty, his legs slightly parted. "Ready?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 1:51 pm

"Yep! Oh, and if you want to see my hips in action, you'll see that soon enough!" With that, Tasty attempt to grab Ryuji, and tryed to bring his face down towards her hips, and bump his face with the side of her hip. Tasty would then perfectly get back into her stance. "See? But you'll experience more of that later on! Oh, and how did my slime feel?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next