Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished))

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) Empty Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished))

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:33 pm

IN SHOWER AND CHANGING ROOMS
Okami was murring softly in a cute half asleep state, having the strange sensation of floating in the air. He could hear giggling and gleeful female voices teasing his ears, somehow awakening his numb senses, but he was still too daazed to realize where he was or what was going on. "Unhhhhh..... m-my head....", he groaned softly, his eyes starting to flutter.

Last edited by 2 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) Empty Re: Free body wash - (for MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 am

"Oh look Trista, he's getting up!" Uh-huh, but he isn't up completely yet, so be quiet!" The two girls were wispering to each other, waiting for their washer to get up, completely stripped down to get washed and to gauge his reaction at the same time.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) Empty Re: Free body wash - (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 am

"mnnrrr.... ohhhh where....?? gasp...!". Benches, lockers, clothings....Okami would soon realize he was in the lockers room.

He started to lazily get up into a sitting position, and his blurring vision focused on.... Trista and Ayane smiling down at him, completely NUDE!
"Y-Yaaagh... y-you're n-n-naked !!!", the boy would yelp, amusing the girls with the most ingenuous and obvious observation you could imagine, freezed in place with a deeply blushing face, both excited and embarassed by such heavenly vision.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 am

"Yep!" Trista said simply "We certainly are! How else are you going to wash us?" Ayane asked, going up to him, rubbing her chest against his, getting uncomfortably close to him, taking a weird approach to show her fondness for him.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 am

"G-Gulp.... m-makes sense...", Okami would reply in deep embarassement at Ayane's teasing closeness, his body shivering in uneased delight at the softness of her breasts.

"S-Should i s-strip down too...?", he would ask, shifting his eyes with cute shyness to the girls amusement.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 am

"That's up to Ayane! How about it?" Trista hinted towards Ayane "Nope, WE'LL do that for you!" as Ayane said that, Trista and Ayane had started to remove any article of clothing that Okami had, giggling as they did so.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:04 pm

"G-GASP.... W-Wait wait.... eeeep...!!". Okami's embarassed babbling would just add to Trista and Ayane's joy as they proceeded to strip him down regardless of his embarassed squirmings.

Eventually, his uneased face was just priceless as he lowered his hands to cover an evident erection. "Uhh.... o-ok.. i'm ready.. i g-guess."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 am

"Me first!" Trista said, grabbing him and dragging him into a shower stall. "Hey Okami, you should wash me quickly, Ayane is the one who wants you to take your time, as for me I have to get ready for the dinner you guys are paying for!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 pm

"Ugh... o-ok", Okami would comply with a very embarassed face as the red haired girl dragged him to the showers. Ataru was probably going to kill him for having placed a wager at his cost... and lost it. But, at least the girls were really beautiful and fun, which would make it definitely worth paying the bill.

"S-So.. shall we start from the back or the... gulp..front?", he asked as he found that a sponge and a bottle of liquid soap had been placed there already, just for him as he supposed.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 pm

"Hmmm, the back, the front will come later, but first I need by back washed, and be sure to get my butt really well!" Trista said, with her back to him, slapping her butt while bending over, to show him that that is where she wanted him to start.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished)) Empty Re: Free body wash - (for MrDoctor) - ((finished))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next